All Categories

New Gift Code

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

New Gift Code

Many people love spring because it’s the time when nature comes back to life. Everyone’s mood instantly gets better as the first rays of sunshine are warming up the ground and all trees are getting covered in green. We are pretty sure that we can make you even happier during this season with our brand new free promo code. Go grab it right now, Archons!

Get your gift by following these simple steps:
- Go to Plarium Play
- Launch the game
- Go to the Settings tab
- Click the Gift Code button
- Paste the code and confirm it to receive your gift

Gift code: APRL22
Valid until: April 25th, 2022 23:59:59 UTC

That’s all for now and we’re wishing you to enjoy your spring days in full😉 

Views
Comments
Apr 15, 2022, 11:0004/15/22
Apr 21, 2022, 19:1304/21/22
04/19/22

OwO

Apr 23, 2022, 09:3204/23/22
Apr 23, 2022, 21:03(edited)
07/06/16

Thanks so much for your generosity!

BTW, I noticed that the link to the community page from within the game — which uses a address — seems to have been blocked by Can you try to look into it? It's not a problem for those of us who still remember how to log in to the forums hehe — but it's annoying for everybody else, I guess...

(Note that I cannot see which URL is being used by you guys — all I know is that it must be a address...)

KitanaCommunity Manager
May 12, 2022, 12:5505/12/22
02/04/22
Gwyneth Llewelyn

Thanks so much for your generosity!

BTW, I noticed that the link to the community page from within the game — which uses a address — seems to have been blocked by Can you try to look into it? It's not a problem for those of us who still remember how to log in to the forums hehe — but it's annoying for everybody else, I guess...

(Note that I cannot see which URL is being used by you guys — all I know is that it must be a address...)

Thank you for your information! Could you please provide me with a screenshot where the link is located?

Oct 28, 2022, 09:3910/28/22
07/06/16

Whoops. This shows how little I use the forums! I'm not even sure if that issue persists or not. What does happen is that the link redirects to a completely blank page. Well, not quite: it briefly shows the forums, for about two seconds, then the page refreshes automatically and the content disappears. In my case — using dark mode — the page becomes completely black; possibly in light mode it may show completely white instead.