All Categories

New Cavalry Champion Units

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Double Combat Stats Of Supporting Units With These Leaders!

Archons,

We have a new plan! We want our best troops to share their experience with your armies. So, you can get two new Cavalry Champion Units - the Chariot Archer and the Hipparch. These Units are available in certain Special Offers.

They each have their own strengths and weaknesses. The Chariot Archer can support your defensive Units, and the Hipparch can lead your offensive skirmishes.

As with all Champion Units, these warriors are at their best when accompanied by fellow soldiers. Only Defensive Cavalry Units can support Chariot Archers, while only Offensive Cavalry Units can support Hipparchs.

These new Units also possess a Special Ability—Double Damage. When activated, this Ability doubles the combat statistics of Supporting Units, after taking into account all bonuses that apply to them.

Send Hipparchs and Chariot Archers into battle with a full Support Group to maximize the chance that Double Damage will be activated. Note that Double Damage is never inflicted upon Traps.

Now, go forth and conquer. I hope these troops can help you turn the tide against our enemies!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Jan 8, 2022, 12:0001/08/22
Jan 8, 2022, 15:5101/08/22
Jan 8, 2022, 15:54(edited)
08/27/14

you what our enemies and give new units that you ask for money for them

there are no good pvp tournaments and your army it is not valuable  .

and when the pvp tournament I need to lose 10k units of such for example to gain 100.

come on, have a little understanding and give good pvp tournaments for good  prizes without asking for a lot of pvp points

https://prnt.sc/26bg4bn

and here is my reward 

https://prnt.sc/26bg4om

shame killed 6khorseman  for 1.6k weak units 

and who won the battle -

I lost

the enemy lost

plarium got- won 

Jan 8, 2022, 16:0001/08/22
08/27/14

why don't you give 30 new units to the players and say try them in battle against the enemy. 

15 offensive and 15 defensive

and you put them in packages that players buy them you know those units are worth nothing

ashamed plarium

Jan 9, 2022, 12:0501/09/22
Jan 13, 2022, 10:58(edited)
08/27/14

https://prnt.sc/26bph73

error in the pvp tournament you are looking for 1k points for the first prize

and before there were 100 points for the same prize

and the rest not to speak of

you are now asking for 10 times more points for the same rewards as there were 7 years ago 

and I've figured out the bigger losses we have to have to make those points you're looking for now

I can imagine the game after 1 year you will ask for 1m points for 10 soldiers

Edited

KatiaModerator
Jan 13, 2022, 12:5101/13/22
01/31/18
ROBERT

https://prnt.sc/26bph73

error in the pvp tournament you are looking for 1k points for the first prize

and before there were 100 points for the same prize

and the rest not to speak of

you are now asking for 10 times more points for the same rewards as there were 7 years ago 

and I've figured out the bigger losses we have to have to make those points you're looking for now

I can imagine the game after 1 year you will ask for 1m points for 10 soldiers

Edited

Ηello M-ROBERT BLK . Thank you for your comments, but please keep all  of your thoughts in a single post. So, 7 years ago, the game helped us to grow by providing us with good pvp rewards, but it was only once a week .We must admit that nowadays we getting a lot of free units and items that we didn't get in the stone age of Sparta. We should admit that the game is easier now, and give us a lot of tournaments to choose what is more suitable and profitable for our gameplay. In every game, their developers raising the difficulty according to the game's progress. I'm sure that you will find a profitable tournament that you will like. As for the game's new units, as you understand, the companies need money to keep their games alive.I'm sure that an experienced player like you, can deal with the enemies who have the new units in their army. By the way, your second screenshot is not your PVP rewards but the Overlord's rewards. I hope you do like them.