All Categories

An update about the situation with the incorrect rewards

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

An update about the situation with the incorrect rewards

Hello! This is a follow-up to the previous update about the situation with the incorrect rewards in the tournament. 

Previously, we informed you about returning the troops that you had lost in PvP and PvE battles up until the mistake in the rewards balance was fixed - both off and def. However, only the off troops were returned in the end. The reason is simple: returning both might have also affected the game balance in an unpredictable way. 

We are very sorry for sharing inaccurate info with you the first time. It was a case of miscommunication, for which we very much apologize.

Views
Comments
Jan 6, 2022, 14:3801/06/22
Jan 7, 2022, 11:1401/07/22
Jan 7, 2022, 11:17(edited)
08/27/14

The conversation continued on this topic  
Current New Start XP Event 

so please send information there if I see that you can delete all the conversation here as well.

you take advantage of players.

do i know what you are doing now?

yes

and you have already made 3 mistakes in 14 days and you have not solved anything but made worse

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 10, 2022, 13:0101/10/22
Jan 10, 2022, 13:03(edited)
04/05/21

Dear players, we would like to clarify the situation a little bit and make a correction. We returned all the units to those players who were the attackers in the PvP and PVE battles. Those players who were playing in defense did not get their units back. We are very sorry about this string of miscommunications. We hope for your utmost understanding. 

Jan 10, 2022, 14:4301/10/22
09/06/15

This remains unsolved since many troops were used in Xerxes both in attack and in defenses, they must take into account that there was no other reason to use Eliseas troops in Xerxes other than the supposed tournament, no one would use Eliseas troops in Xerxes what would be the reason ? If you tell me a single reason, I will accept your resolution in the meantime ALL PLAYERS WILL BE DISCONTENTED, you must also understand that we are plarium customers for many years and what you actually offer are only offenses. I understand that it is a business but yours expenses are virtual, our expenses are real money. You guys  DO NOT take care of your customers. i hope with this you understad better our situation and also understand that the unbalance in the game is not from having you return our troops is because you wont acceept your own mistakes.

OCTA

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 12, 2022, 07:2401/12/22
04/05/21

We made a mistake and we decided that the best possible option was to return the units back. 

Unfortunately, it is impossible to please everyone. But we really wanted to help our players to get on their feet.