All Categories

Wrong Tournament Rewards

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Wrong Tournament Rewards

Dear Players,

This is to address the situation with the wrong rewards in one of the tournaments. The numbers were incorrectly stated from the very start, and we very much apologize for this confusion. We had to revert the numbers to the intended state because leaving them as they were would have had a considerable impact on the game balance.

However, we understand that it was a disappointing mistake on our side that’s why we’ve sent out a compensation package to EVERY PLAYER to make up for this situation.

Thank you for being understanding as it was just a human factor, and let’s not let this mishap spoil the most wonderful time of the year. Happy Holidays! 🎄

Views
Comments
Dec 28, 2021, 12:5712/28/21
Dec 28, 2021, 14:2612/28/21
05/26/16

Some compensation, and not every player is taking part!  

Dec 28, 2021, 14:2912/28/21
05/26/16

If you did that to your customers in the commercial world, you would be heading to a law court right now.  No wonder players are leaving.

Dec 28, 2021, 14:3112/28/21
05/28/16

Bonjour,

c'est une erreur de passer d'un jour à l'autre de 150.000 à 10.000 drachmes pour la 1ère place sur un tournoi...

exemple en image entre le 27/12 et le 28/12/2021 

i

entre les 2, des joueurs se sont sacrifiés pour leur coalition pour obtenir le gain. 

Ce n'est pas le cadeau de pénitence  de ce 28/12 qui va arranger l'affaire. il est ridicule en comparaison  

vous minimisez l'impact d'une telle erreur. Doit-on attendre 1 jour avant de participer aux prochains grands tounois, par crainte que Plarium change les règles d'un jour à l'autre ?

Plarium, merci de votre lecture et n'oubliez pas de tenir compte de l'avis de vos joueurs, cela compte beaucoup pour des jeux comme ceux que vous publiez.

Ala

Dec 28, 2021, 14:5412/28/21
Dec 29, 2021, 09:53(edited)
12/15/20

Well ,you Guys turn the reward down from 150k to 10 k what you thought before doing that?The next day you come with a reward for every player which looks like garbage. Sorry Guys ,i wont take theme and i will take a timeout for the game. More and more players a leaving the game and thats your answer-unbelievable.

Dec 28, 2021, 14:5812/28/21
08/27/14

:( shame plarium

Dec 28, 2021, 17:3312/28/21
09/13/14

Amazing.  You guys are never wrong. You never take responsibility for your own mistakes. It always falls on Players when you screw up.   You should have just let the tournament play out. What would it have actually cost you..?  Nothing!  Instead you just tell us to suck it up and move on. You have no more good will with us. 

Dec 28, 2021, 17:4612/28/21
05/28/16

Cher Support Plarium, 

merci pour votre réponse (la même à chaque joueur, comme un bon vieux copier/coller) :

Anastasia (Plarium Play FAQ)  

28 déc. 2021 à 17:14 UTC+2  

Bonjour !

Nous comprenons parfaitement tes sentiments.

Malheureusement, il y a un problème avec les récompenses du Tournoi. Le
 Tournoi Démo d'expérience du Nouveau départ est un tournoi de Ligues, mais
 notre système a envoyé par erreur la récompense comme pour le Tournoi en
 solo. Nous avons dû corriger la récompense pour qu'elle corresponde au
 Tournoi de la Ligue.

Nous avons ajouté un lot à ton compte en compensation pour ce désagrément. De
 plus, nous analysons cette situation pour éviter qu'elle ne se reproduise.

Nous te considérons comme l'un de nos meilleurs joueurs et nous espérons que
 tu accepteras nos sincères excuses.

Anastasia

Équipe d'Assistance aux Joueurs    

Mais, nous estimons TOUS que vous devez plus à vos joueurs / clients sur les 3 serveurs que ces quelques miettes de lot de pénitence (appelé "Lot en compensation") . Que vous ayez des bugs ( c'est à vous de les adapter ou corriger) dans vos applications ne doit pas au final pénaliser les utilisateurs. 

merci de rectifier le tir

Ala

Dec 28, 2021, 18:1612/28/21
07/29/15

You trick players into investing a lot of time troops and resources into an xp tourney with amazing rewards for placing well --- then laugh at us as you change the rewards to a fraction of what they were.

100 troops does not cover what you tricked players into investing.

This is not going to work for us.   How foolish do you think we are?  This was done to us before and it will happen again and again.  WHy would it not?  Palarium are making a fortune off of us.

Dec 29, 2021, 09:1112/29/21
Dec 29, 2021, 09:12(edited)
11/11/17

i

Plarium you are in Breach of your own terms here, You made the changes before posting these changes. You made the rules here not us. And the excuse of "would have had a considerable impact on the game balance " What about people who spend money on the game, that is an impact on Game balance. Oh sorry It makes you bank "balance" bigger .

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2021, 09:5612/29/21
Dec 29, 2021, 09:56(edited)
05/21/19
Bernice

Some compensation, and not every player is taking part!  

We know that not everyone is taking part in the tournament. Nevertheless, we've decided to send a compensation package to everyone. Isn't it a good thing? Most players were really happy to get some additional gifts.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2021, 09:5912/29/21
05/21/19
Ala

Bonjour,

c'est une erreur de passer d'un jour à l'autre de 150.000 à 10.000 drachmes pour la 1ère place sur un tournoi...

exemple en image entre le 27/12 et le 28/12/2021 

i

entre les 2, des joueurs se sont sacrifiés pour leur coalition pour obtenir le gain. 

Ce n'est pas le cadeau de pénitence  de ce 28/12 qui va arranger l'affaire. il est ridicule en comparaison  

vous minimisez l'impact d'une telle erreur. Doit-on attendre 1 jour avant de participer aux prochains grands tounois, par crainte que Plarium change les règles d'un jour à l'autre ?

Plarium, merci de votre lecture et n'oubliez pas de tenir compte de l'avis de vos joueurs, cela compte beaucoup pour des jeux comme ceux que vous publiez.

Ala

Merci d'avoir partagé votre point de vue, Archon. Nous comprenons que c'était une grave erreur. Cependant, je pense que c'était la première fois que nous avions une telle mésaventure. On croise les doigts, ça n'arrivera plus jamais. [traduit via Google]

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2021, 10:0112/29/21
05/21/19
Georg Schulze-Hillert

Well ,you Guys turn the reward down from 150k to 10 k what you thought before doing that?The next day you come with a reward for every player which looks like garbage. Sorry Guys ,i wont take theme and i will take a timeout for the game. More and more players a leaving the game and thats your answer-unbelievable.

I'm sorry you think the compensation package wasn't good enough. Of course, it didn't contain 150k of Drachmas, I understand that. However, it's up to you whether to use it or not, Archon. We accept and appreciate your decision anyway.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2021, 10:0212/29/21
05/21/19
Mercy Riiser

Amazing.  You guys are never wrong. You never take responsibility for your own mistakes. It always falls on Players when you screw up.   You should have just let the tournament play out. What would it have actually cost you..?  Nothing!  Instead you just tell us to suck it up and move on. You have no more good will with us. 

Speaking of the game balance, it would have cost us everything, Archon. And we would never risk it. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2021, 10:0412/29/21
05/21/19
Banshee

You trick players into investing a lot of time troops and resources into an xp tourney with amazing rewards for placing well --- then laugh at us as you change the rewards to a fraction of what they were.

100 troops does not cover what you tricked players into investing.

This is not going to work for us.   How foolish do you think we are?  This was done to us before and it will happen again and again.  WHy would it not?  Palarium are making a fortune off of us.

Nor sure if anything similar has ever happened before. But we'll make everything possible to avoid this mistake in future, Archon.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2021, 10:0612/29/21
05/21/19
MadToolz

i

Plarium you are in Breach of your own terms here, You made the changes before posting these changes. You made the rules here not us. And the excuse of "would have had a considerable impact on the game balance " What about people who spend money on the game, that is an impact on Game balance. Oh sorry It makes you bank "balance" bigger .

Not sure what you mean here, Archon. Our Terms of Use were written a long time ago. I'm not aware of any recent changes there.

Dec 29, 2021, 13:2612/29/21
07/29/15
Alina

We know that not everyone is taking part in the tournament. Nevertheless, we've decided to send a compensation package to everyone. Isn't it a good thing? Most players were really happy to get some additional gifts.

Seriously Alena?  

Palarium trick thousands of people into spending MASSIVE amounts in a tournament chasing rewards you posted, and instead of compensating them or replacing what you robbed them of .... you give a gift to people that did not fall for your trickery?

You think this is a good thing?

Dec 29, 2021, 13:3112/29/21
07/29/15
Alina

Not sure what you mean here, Archon. Our Terms of Use were written a long time ago. I'm not aware of any recent changes there.

Alina, This is the terms of service made  by Palarium.

It tells you that any changes made to the game will be posted 5 days before the change takes place.

Palarium did not follow their own rules, there was less than 24 hours, not 5 days.

You play stupid and pretend not to understand what is said, but surly you understand the "Terms of service" and rules made by palariium, that you love to enforce !!!!!

We NEED a new community manager here - one that is fair, that does not LIE to us, and that actually plays the game and/or understands what we are speaking about.

One that is actually present in the forums would be a good thing for the forum community manager as well.

I request everyone with a vip support access send in a ticket that STRONGLY requests a new community manager, and some moderators that will actually do their jobs.

Dec 29, 2021, 13:3212/29/21
11/11/17
Alina

Plarium made the changes before posting the changes, it states" Any changes will come into effect within 5 days of posting" The point here is you made the changes first then posted .  Plarium has totaly misled its customers here, Yes Customer, we spend money and we have rights, which countries laws are you held to here, Under the "Consumer Protection Regulations" or "Consumer Protection Law" ????? or do i contact : https://www.aristocrat.com/contact-us/  and take my complaint staight to the investors of Plarium ????

Dec 29, 2021, 16:0612/29/21
10/15/15
Banshee

Alina, This is the terms of service made  by Palarium.

It tells you that any changes made to the game will be posted 5 days before the change takes place.

Palarium did not follow their own rules, there was less than 24 hours, not 5 days.

You play stupid and pretend not to understand what is said, but surly you understand the "Terms of service" and rules made by palariium, that you love to enforce !!!!!

We NEED a new community manager here - one that is fair, that does not LIE to us, and that actually plays the game and/or understands what we are speaking about.

One that is actually present in the forums would be a good thing for the forum community manager as well.

I request everyone with a vip support access send in a ticket that STRONGLY requests a new community manager, and some moderators that will actually do their jobs.

It is always easier to kill the messenger: moderators or CMs.

We all agree that if troops and resources were spent it was thanks to the jackpot "150K drachmas", the crumbs received are ..... I also think that if the prize is deleted (leaving it at 10K when it was 150K is like eliminating it) at least the spent amount should be refunded. 

Can the moderators or the CM do anything, you may think so since they are "administrators" but we are really messengers. Of course, each one of us explains the situation in our own way and with more or less knowledge.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Siempre es más fácil matar al mensajero: los moderadores o los CM.

Todos estamos de acuerdo que si se gasto tropa y recursos fue gracias al premio gordo "150K de dracmas", las migajas recibidas son .... yo también opino que si se suprime ( dejarlo en 10K cuando era de 150K es como eliminarlo) el premio por lo menos se restituya lo gastado. 

Acaso los moderadores o los CM podemos hacer algo ?, se puede pensar que si ya que ellos son "administradores" pero realmente somos unos mensajeros. Eso sí cada uno explicamos la situación a nuestra manera y con más o menos conocimiento. 

Dec 29, 2021, 18:3212/29/21
Dec 29, 2021, 18:48(edited)
05/28/16

Bonjour, 

la coalition BOKS sur S2 est tout a fait d'accord avec les messages des joueurs précédents.. Le préjudice reste toujours ouvert pour nous. 

Plarium, au regard des gains espérés, des joueurs se sont vraiment défoncés.. ce n'est pas votre cas.... 

Nous sommes à la période des fêtes de fin d'année .. un gain de 150.000 pour la première place d'un tournoi annuel n'est pas si idiot que cela ... 

Remettez le ou à la limite, faites, par exemple, une compensation sur 10 jours avec de vrais cadeaux, pas comme le cadeau de pénitence "tout petit" d'hier.

merci

Ala, pour les boks