Monthly Developers' Feedback: May-April 2020
It has been a busy time in Sparta, but here we are, back with our Monthly Developers' Feedback. Get ready to hear some news!
1. Add player level to the Battle reports.
We know that you can't help but wonder who is that Archon that dared to raid your City! Very soon you'll be able to see the level in your Battle reports without going to the Map. Easy-peasy!
2. Add possibility to visit other players' Cities directly from the main chat.
We've noticed that true Archons cannot stand aside when they see pleas for help in the main chat (for example, send Articles or something else). Soon you'll be able to visit other players' Cities directly from the main chat.
3. Add possibility to boost either offensive or defensive Unit Training.
It seems to be a good suggestion. However, it might be risky to change the boost option now. We promise that we'll think about it, but cannot guarantee that it will be implemented. And what about you? Would you like to see this change? Let us know your opinion in the comments.
4. Add "Claim all" button for the Adventurers since it's too tiresome to claim all of them manually.
We don't want our players to spend more time claiming Adventurers than earning them, that's why we're totally up to it!
5. Add possibility to ban some players from sending Reinforcements to your City.
Though we know there are some solid reasons behind this suggestion, we're not ready to change the core mechanics of reinforcements in the game.
We're extremely grateful to you for your suggestions. Don't forget to submit your ideas in June and take care!