Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 20, 2018, 06:4112/20/18
03/11/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Theokoles said:

I suggest the devs speak to some of the play-testers or mods that play sparta - find out how hard it is for a new city still developing to defend from daily attacks of 50,000 horse units.

What it is like to have assassins rain down on the city if say 10 people put large numbers of defenders in a place with no traps or walls.

(assassins now have no use other than hitting low level cities that have not developed traps and walls - to use 100 assassins on a developed city will not even get past the traps that are so cheap and fast to  replace we dont care if we loose them)

Find out from players how impossible it is to build your city and compete in tourneys when you have no troops, no acropolis that can protect new builds, and protect your resources from entire coalitions that share the locations of cities that try to build (i am assuming so they can all get the pvp and tourney rewards)

It is not fun for them and very frustrating to watch from your own city and know you can do nothing to assist them. 

Devs already know that newbies face many challenges while developing their Cities. But they came to play a hardcore war strategy game and it's obvious they need to be ready for Battles, attacks, and raids.

The essential part of the game for newbies is to join a proper Coalition that will not only help to defend but help attacking an enemy and help developing faster explaining what actions newbie needs to do first of all.

I understand it can be hard, but devs won't change this part of the game.
Sry Alina if you want play strategy you wont play sparta cause here is no strategy needed, and also its no hardcore game cause you cant lose much. the tactical moves you can use here is for kids till max 12 years, i see more dead cities on the map then from active players and i see that nearly all use all new items to protect the city or army so its a joke what you say.
Dec 30, 2018, 17:4412/30/18
Jan 4, 2019, 01:35(edited)
12/21/14
I am happy with these changes 
Jan 3, 2019, 14:4801/03/19
02/29/16
COOLIO said:

I am happy with these changes 
Thank you 
Jan 3, 2019, 17:0201/03/19
03/11/15
And im Out of the game after last update its not worth anymore to spend time for playing sparta
Jan 4, 2019, 14:2601/04/19
02/29/16

MM KAISERSOUZEY said:

And im Out of the game after last update its not worth anymore to spend time for playing sparta

Sorry to hear it :( 

But in the last update, nothing except bug fix was added. 
Jan 7, 2019, 17:4201/07/19
01/01/16

During the tournament wins the flag, after the first attack immediately, the capital would have to go into protection for an hour. Instead, the capital of the free Italian league suffered a series of attacks within 30 minutes that allowed the league Lupus invicti to zero the score to the Italian Free League. In the screen that report you see only the first 3 attacks of the League Lupus Invicti to the Italian Free League 

What happened?

Jan 9, 2019, 10:5001/09/19
02/29/16

Conan T300 said:

During the tournament wins the flag, after the first attack immediately, the capital would have to go into protection for an hour. Instead, the capital of the free Italian league suffered a series of attacks within 30 minutes that allowed the league Lupus invicti to zero the score to the Italian Free League. In the screen that report you see only the first 3 attacks of the League Lupus Invicti to the Italian Free League 

What happened?

Hello!

If you attacked this Coalition back then 1-hour protection stops working.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.