Quite frankly, the new targets are ridiculous
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2018, 06:1102/04/18
Feb 4, 2018, 06:19(edited)
08/13/16

Yes, it is a bit rough.

What is the reason for the steep increase?

Our coalition is quite active and we enjoy trying to complete the missions on a daily basis. Often, we manage to get the 3 horses, and rarely the 2nd set of 3 horses. This is well beyond reach now, except maybe during the coalition training mission. If you can't really get to the horses, most likely people will lose interest in the missions.

With all the bot cities drying up to raid, how are we supposed to get 18 million resources raided? Previously the requirement was at 9 million, which we could do if many pulled efforts when the bot cities produced enough resources to raid.

Regards

Feb 4, 2018, 18:1602/04/18
02/16/16

tsunwu85rsa said:

With all the bot cities drying up to raid, how are we supposed to get 18 million resources raided? 

If each of 100 people would raid 180k it would give 18mln resources raid.

180k for a head is really not that much, only problem is people who don't do their job because they have good city resource production, agreement signing running and many days ahead queue of units production, so they ignore raiding even though it is frankly their job as coalition member to contribute. 

In my coalition for each of these missions I raid 1,2 mln, sometimes more, and yes, bot cities around me are dry too, they dropped shields 2 days ago and they had plenty of resources, but then they came back to producing 100/h instead of usual 400/h for city lvl 60 or higher. And still, I can raid 1,2 mln, unfortunately and obviously most of it is grain, but it still counts for coa mission.

Feb 4, 2018, 21:4602/04/18
08/21/14

i wonder does anyone from plarium who make all those changes,play this game?

new numbers for daily coalition missions are insane,as its insane that we have divine mission every other day >:(

Tonaya 
Feb 4, 2018, 21:4602/04/18
08/09/15

The new numbers are obtainable - much harder now i agree but our group tends to make the quota for over half the missions.

You might want to look into your members list - this was more a method of punishing non competitive groups and casual players.  We would be able to make the quota easily if we dropped our members that log every other day - or that play to participate in wars/coalition events/ adn tourneys instead of daily raids.

but to us - our members are far to important to drop for the new mission set up.

if you have long ago members - dropping them will reduce the target quotas you are trying to meet.

Feb 4, 2018, 21:5202/04/18
08/09/15

if you have a newer coalition - with new players that have trouble transporting max resources or have not maxed their galley capacity with buildings or glory points ... 

if you have a new coalition with a lot of lower level members ... you are probably not going to max your troop production

if you are not coiners or people that place well in tourneys - you will not be able to do the divine quests (need to burn a lot of quest refreshers or be very very organised to manage well in this one)

palarium is apparently trying to make these people become coin spenders - or quit the game as they do not value them at all 

missions are now something to give powerful groups more power - and insure that new players are left in the dirt

MariusAdmin
Feb 5, 2018, 09:0302/05/18
09/04/17
The change should only affect the biggest Coalitions that have 101+ members, while the others remain with the same requirements for Coalition Mission completion. Previously the 51+ tier for Coalitions was a bit too broad and developers felt that a new one must be added for Coalitions that are literally twice if not more as big as the ones on the lower end of the previous tier.
Feb 5, 2018, 09:4502/05/18
04/13/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

The change should only affect the biggest Coalitions that have 101+ members, while the others remain with the same requirements for Coalition Mission completion. Previously the 51+ tier for Coalitions was a bit too broad and developers felt that a new one must be added for Coalitions that are literally twice if not more as big as the ones on the lower end of the previous tier.
for coalitions below  50 members it's the same .. a good thing :) 
Feb 5, 2018, 12:2802/05/18
09/14/15

Dimitri Molchanov said:

The developers should are not realistic....I don't care what stats they have analyzed to get to these targets, if they played the game, they would see.

No coalition actually ever has full participation by all members  at all times. This was tried las year and it was rolled back because of many complaints, so now you try to do it again.

And the last package should have agemas instead of macs as a prize....show me you guys can be big, not just constantly try to nickel and dime us to death.

And turn on the bots....no one believes you dont control them
MariusAdmin
Feb 5, 2018, 14:1002/05/18
09/04/17

We are monitoring feedback on these changes across our games. It is not at all impossible to reach these goals, and many big Coalitions have no trouble doing so. Nonetheless, we are passing everything to our dev team.

And whether or not you believe it, we have no control over the bots apart from occasionally removing the ones we find and confirm and decreasing Production rate as per the game mechanics that were introduced a while ago (when City resource production falls if there is no activity for a while). That is not going to change.
Feb 5, 2018, 14:2602/05/18
09/14/15
Dimitri Molchanov said:

We are monitoring feedback on these changes across our games. It is not at all impossible to reach these goals, and many big Coalitions have no trouble doing so. Nonetheless, we are passing everything to our dev team.

And whether or not you believe it, we have no control over the bots apart from occasionally removing the ones we find and confirm and decreasing Production rate as per the game mechanics that were introduced a while ago (when City resource production falls if there is no activity for a while). That is not going to change.
so you did decrease the production......at least you admitted that...so, why do it at all, tell me how it affects your bottom line
Feb 5, 2018, 14:5102/05/18
04/13/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Why didn't you delete  all bot cities ...made an   ticket to support ...but nothing changed ..the cities are not deleted ... why  ?? i sent you guys also the coordinates of the bot lines 
MariusAdmin
Feb 5, 2018, 14:5202/05/18
09/04/17
That was never a secret, in fact, I have explained it several times in the threads that were created with questions about these bot Cities. This is part of the strategy we have taken to decrease the efficiency of multiple accounts as well as handling bots. It is not always possible to find and wipe them all, hence certain mechanics were implemented to make it more difficult or impossible to use bot Cities as free farms for their owner's main account or commercial use within the game.
MariusAdmin
Feb 5, 2018, 14:5302/05/18
09/04/17
Skulder said:

Why didn't you delete  all bot cities ...made an   ticket to support ...but nothing changed ..the cities are not deleted ... why  ?? i sent you guys also the coordinates of the bot lines 
As far as I am aware, there are usually big wipes that take down a large number at once. Most likely the "quota" has not been filled yet, or the investigations are ongoing to confirm who owns the Cities and so on.
Feb 5, 2018, 15:1102/05/18
09/14/15
Dimitri Molchanov said:

That was never a secret, in fact, I have explained it several times in the threads that were created with questions about these bot Cities. This is part of the strategy we have taken to decrease the efficiency of multiple accounts as well as handling bots. It is not always possible to find and wipe them all, hence certain mechanics were implemented to make it more difficult or impossible to use bot Cities as free farms for their owner's main account or commercial use within the game.
The bots are not free farms for 1 person. they are free for everybody, We all use them, nobody tries to own them. Your thinking is wrong. We all benefit from the bots
Feb 5, 2018, 15:1302/05/18
09/14/15
And that shows me how little you   really understand about how this game is played
MariusAdmin
Feb 5, 2018, 15:1702/05/18
09/04/17
We are well aware that there are players who use them as farms. That, however, does not change the way we are dealing with the matter. If the bot Cities are on the low due to production falling, you will need to find another target to raid. There is absolutely no guarantee that tomorrow those Cities will not be removed completely.
Feb 5, 2018, 15:2402/05/18
Feb 5, 2018, 15:24(edited)
04/13/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Skulder said:

As far as I am aware, there are usually big wipes that take down a large number at once. Most likely the "quota" has not been filled yet, or the investigations are ongoing to confirm who owns the Cities and so on.

Mate the   cities    from the botline ... if they weren't created by you ..where  created by an third party for ilicit uses ...and should be deleted ...alll those citie from the picture below should be deleted .. 

If it's like you say as security  measure , can't you store them   on an back-up  server ..in case  they  will be made som er mistake   ..and the rightful ownear apeears  to  restore it ?? 

Feb 5, 2018, 15:4402/05/18
09/14/15
Skulder, you are on the wrong side
MariusAdmin
Feb 5, 2018, 15:4902/05/18
09/04/17
Skulder said:

Mate the   cities    from the botline ... if they weren't created by you ..where  created by an third party for ilicit uses ...and should be deleted ...alll those citie from the picture below should be deleted .. 

If it's like you say as security  measure , can't you store them   on an back-up  server ..in case  they  will be made som er mistake   ..and the rightful ownear apeears  to  restore it ?? 

It is up to designated staff to handle these matters. If they were not deleted yet, there is a reason for that. And no, we cannot randomly delete Cities with the risk of an honest player owning them. Furthermore, as you can see the feedback on bots is 50/50 with some demanding they are removed immediately and many others wanting them to be left in place. So it's never quite as easy as just swinging the proverbial hatchet.
Feb 5, 2018, 15:5002/05/18
09/14/15

Dimitri Molchanov said:

We are well aware that there are players who use them as farms. That, however, does not change the way we are dealing with the matter. If the bot Cities are on the low due to production falling, you will need to find another target to raid. There is absolutely no guarantee that tomorrow those Cities will not be removed completely.

SO the real reason is to get us to attack each other more often, thus more troop churn, thus more money.....Im insulted by your small manipulations...I spend money here but you do not offer any respect in return. Is is too much to ask to be treated as an intelligent person, not a money paying robot?

You haver every right to do what you want and I have every right to say it is almost disgusting way of doing business. The devs sit in their glass cages thinking how best to wring another nickel out of everybody