All Categories

WHEN is Plarium going to make Data Refresh WORK??????

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 11, 2017, 02:0103/11/17

Imagine you are a gambling company, you are dealing blackjack and you deal several cards in a row but don't bother to turn them face up until maybe 5 cards and then you turn them all up and the player has gone over 21 because you did not deal the face up as the game REQUIRES

That is the analogy of how crappy the refresh can be with using hidden paths

So my raid arrived THREE MINUTES before the time indicated on the clock because you can't do simple data refresh!!!!

In Vegas you would be fired or out of business.

But with Plarium, it is "business" as usual.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 11, 2017, 12:3303/11/17
11/17/16

jeff_winchell said:

Imagine you are a gambling company, you are dealing blackjack and you deal several cards in a row but don't bother to turn them face up until maybe 5 cards and then you turn them all up and the player has gone over 21 because you did not deal the face up as the game REQUIRES

That is the analogy of how crappy the refresh can be with using hidden paths

So my raid arrived THREE MINUTES before the time indicated on the clock because you can't do simple data refresh!!!!

In Vegas you would be fired or out of business.

But with Plarium, it is "business" as usual.

It has never happened to me personally. First time I hear of such thing. 

Not even my friends have ever complained about that.

The only that has happened to me regarding boosts is that I have clicked multiple times on a boost and the game needed time to calculate the time that was reduced. Sometimes it does it after a few seconds while others I have to refresh. 

But my raid has never arrived before the time on clock indicated.