Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 5, 2017, 05:2903/05/17
11/15/15

Non Coiner

Hello,

First of all special thanks to Tonaya, this is a tribute for you,

This is just a story telling the fate of a non coiner and his struggles to fight against the coiners. This is the common scenario for every non coiner in the game. This is my 477th day since i started this game. Except some days i played each and everyday. And the important thing is i played this game for 3-6 hours daily. On holidays almost full day.

When i joined this game, there was difference between coiners and non coiners, but that was not much. There was limit for buying things. Also i fought some of the best coiners at that time. But i don't think i lost one sided. Also there were no scraps like emissary and blacksmith, which can be bought only by dollars. 

Then i witnessed a series of updates and upgrades not for the game, but all intended to get more and more money for plarium. I will explain some. Pan massacre. Its not 90% revival, its just 10% loss. Earlier there were wars created by coalitions people and coalitions by their will. But now its plarium deciding the wars. Many wars are created not happened. Coiners wont mind 10% loss for sure. Also flag tournament only to get the caps attacked. And they will say it as only an option.

Upgrade sketches. First it was introduced for buildings then for agreements. Upgrade sketches are very expensive as you cant buy enough of them if you just play. You need to really buy them if you wanna use it. I was got shocked at seeing the offer for me. 10 dollars for 5 k sketches and 6 k drachmas. It also gives boost of more than 18 days. If i were a coiner, i will definitely buy it. It requires 35 k drachmas for a non coiner to buy 5 k sketches, even with discount. But it will take years for a non coiner to make such amount of drachmas. And what about other things? But a coiner will get all those in a second. So wheres the balance between a coiner and a non coiner? Non coiners will outclassed in all means to a great extend.

50% boost for off and def. Its only available for coiners. Non coiners's troops will get slaughtered by the coiners troops. Coiners will revive much of their lost units, but what about non coiners? They will lose many only by the boost itself. Wheres the balance here?

Emissary and Blacksmith two things which can be bought only by real cash. No one needs to explain its importance in the game. But its for only coiners, no option for non coiners to get them. 

Instant upgrades and updates only intended for coiners.

Coiners will get lot of champs and units as part of special offers. Also they will supply many more like boosts, resources, caduceus, pool of fidelity and many more. But non coiners will need to play years for getting those.

Temporary city schema only available for real cash. Anyone can understand that coiners will make it permanent. 

I know Plarium is a company runs for profit, its not running for charity. So i don't blame. Plarium needs only coiners who can give them money. Why they will need players who play for 5-10 hours per day? No they don't need them. This was a game when i once joined here. There were differences, but no problem as they spent they must have some advantages. But now Plarium is just trying to loot more and more money from coiners. All updates and upgrades are not intended to improve the game, they are all meant to get them more and more money. They are not making this favorable for coiners, its already only for coiners. I was feeling "I am playing" when i joined here. Now i see only business. I don't find any strategy in here. Its all buy things and dominate. I am not all complaining. Because nothing is gonna change. The game will become a nightmare for non coiners as time goes. 

I understand, i have nothing to do here. A non coiner has no business in Plarium. If you are not willing to spend a single dollar, please just don't play this, because this is not the place. Try some other games. So as i promised to someone, if i get the only option to buy in this game, i will quit rather than spending in this game. I keep my word. I decided to quit this game. I know, it doesn't matter for anyone. No problem.

With regards

Sarath    

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2017, 07:5103/05/17
01/10/16

Sarath,

Thank you for your post and my respect to you for taking the time to write it.

As someone who "was" a "coiner" I find myself in agreement with you up to a certain point.

You, I and others have spent time on this game. From the time you first logged in to today, it was always an upward to struggle to compete. Then came the first time (for me anyways) the credit card came out to purchase a package.

Life was good. The game was fun. The game became more fun to get voice chat away from game chat- a personal connection was made with fellow coalition members from all over the world.

I reached level 20 on all major troops and was known to have a decent size army. I always defended and never attacked unless I was attacked. I never ventured into the emporiums, much less try and figure out Persian positions.

The rewards seemed to get smaller-even with the "new" changes to "make your army better".

With the advent of agreements going higher? Yes, I had to pay to stay competitive. That became all to common place-until the real life bills came in.

I really had to take a step back and prioritize.

I have friends who are developers-but not for games. They develop algorithms and simulations for the military-which to me is basically a game when you really look at it.

Several months before, I won a resource bet with coalition friends-that the agreements would in fact go up! I received resources for a week  from 5 other players..lol:)) They accused me of (jokingly of course) of being a plarium developer....lmao:))

I even made a comment a while back regarding the Acropolis which was, of course vehemently denied.

But, I digress.

This is a game, a simulation-and it is a simulation that generates money! Simulations will change! That is a fact!

Plain and simple.

My style of game play has had to change because of all the things you mentioned in your post (that and health issues as well). 

I guess what I am trying to say that, for me, the people I have met are what keeps me coming back.

Will I spend money on this game again?  Well....after having people with doctorates in mathematics explain to me just what is going on in the background, I would assure you that the answer would be a resounding "No".

In its basic form, this is a Las Vegas type of entertainment-with one goal-to make money. And I do not know of "any" company making it "easier" on the masses so that they can have more fun.

Will it take years to reach the level you speak of? Most Certainly!

Will you or I ever have 50,000 Agemas? I do not know about your life time, but in my life time, I am quite certain (actually I KNOW) I will never see those numbers.

I hope you stay on the game and chip away at enemy capitols, enemy pantheons and Persians with your coalition brothers and sisters.

You and I both know who the "coiners" are-I try and stay out of the way and just have fun.

Best wishes to you Sir and "Good Hunting"!

Respectfully,

M

Mar 5, 2017, 08:3903/05/17
11/15/15

Mick13000 said:

Sarath,

Thank you for your post and my respect to you for taking the time to write it.

As someone who "was" a "coiner" I find myself in agreement with you up to a certain point.

You, I and others have spent time on this game. From the time you first logged in to today, it was always an upward to struggle to compete. Then came the first time (for me anyways) the credit card came out to purchase a package.

Life was good. The game was fun. The game became more fun to get voice chat away from game chat- a personal connection was made with fellow coalition members from all over the world.

I reached level 20 on all major troops and was known to have a decent size army. I always defended and never attacked unless I was attacked. I never ventured into the emporiums, much less try and figure out Persian positions.

The rewards seemed to get smaller-even with the "new" changes to "make your army better".

With the advent of agreements going higher? Yes, I had to pay to stay competitive. That became all to common place-until the real life bills came in.

I really had to take a step back and prioritize.

I have friends who are developers-but not for games. They develop algorithms and simulations for the military-which to me is basically a game when you really look at it.

Several months before, I won a resource bet with coalition friends-that the agreements would in fact go up! I received resources for a week  from 5 other players..lol:)) They accused me of (jokingly of course) of being a plarium developer....lmao:))

I even made a comment a while back regarding the Acropolis which was, of course vehemently denied.

But, I digress.

This is a game, a simulation-and it is a simulation that generates money! Simulations will change! That is a fact!

Plain and simple.

My style of game play has had to change because of all the things you mentioned in your post (that and health issues as well). 

I guess what I am trying to say that, for me, the people I have met are what keeps me coming back.

Will I spend money on this game again?  Well....after having people with doctorates in mathematics explain to me just what is going on in the background, I would assure you that the answer would be a resounding "No".

In its basic form, this is a Las Vegas type of entertainment-with one goal-to make money. And I do not know of "any" company making it "easier" on the masses so that they can have more fun.

Will it take years to reach the level you speak of? Most Certainly!

Will you or I ever have 50,000 Agemas? I do not know about your life time, but in my life time, I am quite certain (actually I KNOW) I will never see those numbers.

I hope you stay on the game and chip away at enemy capitols, enemy pantheons and Persians with your coalition brothers and sisters.

You and I both know who the "coiners" are-I try and stay out of the way and just have fun.

Best wishes to you Sir and "Good Hunting"!

Respectfully,

M

Thanks for your sharing. Me also know, i won't get 50 k agemas in my life time.

I am currently a pole in my coalition. Its very hard to leave them, i will miss them. I have very good friends outside of my coalition too.

It's just these friendships that held me here.

Now its just ridiculous for me to stay here. Let the coiners play. I wont stay here as a viewer. I don't belong here.

Its good to know there are players like me too.

Thanks once again.

Mar 5, 2017, 09:1903/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 09:19(edited)
start spending money :) problem solved haha
Mar 5, 2017, 09:5403/05/17
11/15/15

Vodkaonice said:

I quit, problem solved....

Mar 5, 2017, 10:1803/05/17
sarathps04 said:

Vodkaonice said:

also yes haha 
Mar 5, 2017, 13:1903/05/17
11/15/15
Vodkaonice said:

sarathps04 said:

Vodkaonice said:

also yes haha 

Mar 5, 2017, 17:2703/05/17
11/17/16

sarathps04 said:

Hello,

This is just a story telling the fate of a non coiner and his struggles to fight against the coiners. This is the common scenario for every non coiner in the game. This is my 477th day since i started this game. Except some days i played each and everyday. And the important thing is i played this game for 3-6 hours daily. On holidays almost full day.

When i joined this game, there was difference between coiners and non coiners, but that was not much. There was limit for buying things. Also i fought some of the best coiners at that time. But i don't think i lost one sided. Also there were no scraps like emissary and blacksmith, which can be bought only by dollars. 

Then i witnessed a series of updates and upgrades not for the game, but all intended to get more and more money for plarium. I will explain some. Pan massacre. Its not 90% revival, its just 10% loss. Earlier there were wars created by coalitions people and coalitions by their will. But now its plarium deciding the wars. Many wars are created not happened. Coiners wont mind 10% loss for sure. Also flag tournament only to get the caps attacked. And they will say it as only an option.

Upgrade sketches. First it was introduced for buildings then for agreements. Upgrade sketches are very expensive as you cant buy enough of them if you just play. You need to really buy them if you wanna use it. I was got shocked at seeing the offer for me. 10 dollars for 5 k sketches and 6 k drachmas. It also gives boost of more than 18 days. If i were a coiner, i will definitely buy it. It requires 35 k drachmas for a non coiner to buy 5 k sketches, even with discount. But it will take years for a non coiner to make such amount of drachmas. And what about other things? But a coiner will get all those in a second. So wheres the balance between a coiner and a non coiner? Non coiners will outclassed in all means to a great extend.

50% boost for off and def. Its only available for coiners. Non coiners's troops will get slaughtered by the coiners troops. Coiners will revive much of their lost units, but what about non coiners? They will lose many only by the boost itself. Wheres the balance here?

Emissary and Blacksmith two things which can be bought only by real cash. No one needs to explain its importance in the game. But its for only coiners, no option for non coiners to get them. 

Coiners will get lot of champs and units as part of special offers. Also they will supply many more like boosts, resources, caduceus, pool of fidelity and many more. But non coiners will need to play years for getting those.

Temporary city schema only available for real cash. Anyone can understand that coiners will make it permanent. 

I know Plarium is a company runs for profit, its not running for charity. So i don't blame. Plarium needs only coiners who can give them money. Why they will need players who play for 5-10 hours per day? No they don't need them. This was a game when i once joined here. There were differences, but no problem as they spent they must have some advantages. But now Plarium is just trying to loot more and more money from coiners. All updates and upgrades are not intended to improve the game, they are all meant to get them more and more money. They are not making this favorable for coiners, its already only for coiners. I was feeling "I am playing" when i joined here. Now i see only business. I don't find any strategy in here. Its all buy things and dominate. I am not all complaining. Because nothing is gonna change. The game will become a nightmare for non coiners as time goes. 

I understand, i have nothing to do here. A non coiner has no business in Plarium. If you are not willing to spend a single dollar, please just don't play this, because this is not the place. Try some other games. So as i promised to someone, if i get the only option to buy in this game, i will quit rather than spending in this game. I keep my word. I decided to quit this game. I know, it doesn't matter for anyone. No problem.

With regards

Sarath    

Yes it's a fact that simple players like us (I am a simple player whether you believe it or not) can't be compared to coiners and yes we will never have an army like that of a coiner but having a huge army is not everything in this game. At least not for me. I've been with my guys for 2 years now and I can never imagine leaving them just like that. We talk everyday on Teamspeak, we have met and went out for drinks with many of them, we have stayed at each other's houses and even if I quit the game someday I know that I have met some really great people who will probably be my friends for the rest of my life. And I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. And I owe all these to this game. 

I don't coin and I don't have a huge army but I still enjoy the game cause of my friends. I love it when we choose who to kill, when we send coalition attacks to take down pans and we talk live through all those events and we joke and all that stuff! And even though being a polemarch is not always fun since there are responsibilities and therefore the game itself is not always fun I am still here and I don't plan on quitting any time soon. My love and respect for my friends in game is soooooo big that it prevails anything else, even the "bad" updates that you have mentioned above.

Those kind of games need time and patience otherwise you won't succeed. You have to be patient for the long haul here.

Last but not least personally I strongly believe that a coiner can't really hurt you. At least I see it that way. No one can make you stop the game if you don't want to, not even a coiner. Pans and capitals are a team effort so if everyone in the whole coalition does right by them by sending the def needed everything will be ok. Cause even if a coiner comes to your pans or your capital he will have to spend much money to revive his units. So next time he will think twice about it before coming. But your coalition's losses will be spread throughout the whole coalition and the individual losses will be insignificant. As for your city he can't get more than 100K of resources per week if he raids you and even if a coiner besieges you (and you or your coal can't liberate your city) he will get 400 of bronze or timber (your hermes will also be to level 1 but that's not important for me) and his def will protect your city so you will be able to throw a party and start attacking people around (really good opportunity to revenge old enemies). And when they come to get their revenge they will "stumble" onto the coiner's defense which will be harmless for you. So my guess is he will leave you alone pretty soon cause believe it or not even coiners don't like to lose their army like that! 
Mar 5, 2017, 19:0403/05/17
01/10/16

Xena said:

Yes it's a fact that simple players like us (I am a simple player whether you believe it or not) can't be compared to coiners and yes we will never have an army like that of a coiner but having a huge army is not everything in this game. At least not for me. I've been with my guys for 2 years now and I can never imagine leaving them just like that. We talk everyday on Teamspeak, we have met and went out for drinks with many of them, we have stayed at each other's houses and even if I quit the game someday I know that I have met some really great people who will probably be my friends for the rest of my life. And I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. And I owe all these to this game. 

I don't coin and I don't have a huge army but I still enjoy the game cause of my friends. I love it when we choose who to kill, when we send coalition attacks to take down pans and we talk live through all those events and we joke and all that stuff! And even though being a polemarch is not always fun since there are responsibilities and therefore the game itself is not always fun I am still here and I don't plan on quitting any time soon. My love and respect for my friends in game is soooooo big that it prevails anything else, even the "bad" updates that you have mentioned above.

Those kind of games need time and patience otherwise you won't succeed. You have to be patient for the long haul here.

Last but not least personally I strongly believe that a coiner can't really hurt you. At least I see it that way. No one can make you stop the game if you don't want to, not even a coiner. Pans and capitals are a team effort so if everyone in the whole coalition does right by them by sending the def needed everything will be ok. Cause even if a coiner comes to your pans or your capital he will have to spend much money to revive his units. So next time he will think twice about it before coming. But your coalition's losses will be spread throughout the whole coalition and the individual losses will be insignificant. As for your city he can't get more than 100K of resources per week if he raids you and even if a coiner besieges you (and you or your coal can't liberate your city) he will get 400 of bronze or timber (your hermes will also be to level 1 but that's not important for me) and his def will protect your city so you will be able to throw a party and start attacking people around (really good opportunity to revenge old enemies). And when they come to get their revenge they will "stumble" onto the coiner's defense which will be harmless for you. So my guess is he will leave you alone pretty soon cause believe it or not even coiners don't like to lose their army like that! 

Well written Xena!! It is people like you why I stay as well!

Respect to you.

Mar 5, 2017, 19:0803/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 19:19(edited)
11/15/15

Xena said:

sarathps04 said:

Hello,

With regards

Sarath    

I enjoyed this too Xena. 

Every one lives with their own codes. Its true, i too have good friends in and out of my coalition. It was them that held me together with this game. But my friends can understand why i left. I have done my part when i was with them with 100% of my ability. I played my best and stayed loyal to my coalition. And no one will say i was a waste in my coalition. I know, i contributed for all most every coalition achievements, in challenges i died for my coalition. During our cap downgrade i lost all my troops. I was there. 

If one leaves, 2 things can happen.

1. Complain- He didn't do well for coalition. He cheated. He got all benefits and left, etc.

2.Praise- He did that, he was the best of us. He made that possible for us, etc.

People will remember you for what have you done.I still remember how my coalition members described some guys who left before i joined there. Let my coalition members and friends decide. 

Also from your talk, its clear that you have got coiner friends. All the things you enjoyed- pan attack, coa attack may be the result of your coiner friends. Coiners can make you feel even better. If you want to understand reality, come out from there and join a weak coalition and try to develop it. Then you will understand the difference of coiner and non coiner. Try to play among a non coiner coalition, then if you are a non coiner as you said, you will understand the term "Non coiner".

Mar 5, 2017, 19:3703/05/17
11/17/16

sarathps04 said:

Xena said:

sarathps04 said:

Hello,

With regards

Sarath    

I enjoyed this too Xena. 

Every one lives with their own codes. Its true, i too have good friends in and out of my coalition. It was them that held me together with this game. But my friends can understand why i left. I have done my part when i was with them with 100% of my ability. I played my best and stayed loyal to my coalition. And no one will say i was a waste in my coalition. I know, i contributed for all most every coalition achievements, in challenges i died for my coalition. During our cap downgrade i lost all my troops. I was there. 

1. Complain- He didn't do well for coalition. He cheated. He got all benefits and left, etc.

2.Praise- He did that, he was the best of us. He made that possible for us, etc.

People will remember you for what have you done.I still remember how my coalition members described some guys who left before i joined there. Let my coalition members and friends decide. 

Also from your talk, its clear that you have got coiner friends. All the things you enjoyed- pan attack, coa attack may be the result of your coiner friends. Coiners can make you feel even better. If you want to understand reality, come out from there and join a weak coalition and try to develop it. Then you will understand the difference of coiner and non coiner. Try to play among a non coiner coalition, then if you are a non coiner as you said, you will understand the term "Non coiner".

Yes I have coiner friends but I am not in a coiner coalition. Only 2 are coiners in my coalition and we are 160 players. Actually my coalition was created almost 11 months ago. My old coalition was a defensive static coalition who did practically nothing. I stayed there for 1.5 year building offense and defense and I developped my city to the fullest. Doing so helped me be ready for the new challenge that was brought upon me. I got bored being in a strong defensive coalition with no action. So me and my friends left in order to create something completely new. So we created a new coalition (only 1 was a coiner when we created the coal) but with cooperation and mutual respect and help we are now among the first 10 coalitions in the global ranking. 2 months ago we completed the achievements needed to get the unique logo from Plarium. I have lost most of my army to achieve those coalition achievements but I don't regret losing them. I'm so proud of what we have achieved in such a short time. I just loooooooove being an offensive player so much, there is action all the time, you just never get bored.

So to answer your statement above I was in a weak coalition cause we were like 50 members for 3-4 months. So we were targeted much since we hadn't made a name for ourselves yet. Being a non coiner it's really difficult and I know it first hand. But as I said before if you are patient and give it time you can achieve so many things both as an individual and a coalition! 
Mar 5, 2017, 19:4603/05/17
11/23/15

I completely agree with sarath , as a game every option must be available to everyone, thats the balance of the game.. spending money only shouldnt be  the 

determining factor of the game.. here like sarath said , money surpasses the amount of effort or talent by a great extent . everything should be available to 

every player , if one cant spend the money then it should be achievable through effort ..

I know the very existence of the game is  based on money .. but plarium should do justice to players who arent spending money but good players .

what about players who play the game for years but not spending money...players are also important like money . talent must be appreciated..

if money is the only factor in this game ,plarium will lose some good players ..

Mar 5, 2017, 22:1803/05/17
11/30/15

The game is pay to win, everyone else is there for the entertainment of the guys paying the big bucks to win. it was not this way even a year ago but this is what It has become. no skill whatsoever. 

everyone is cannon fodder for these guys to kill. everything else is a distraction.

if you like chatting great, I guess it take over from the local social club or pub but if you play a game to get anywhere or to try and win you are wating your time unless you are willing to spend and not even a modest level.

this is one guy after a couple of months on server 2 and there are at least 3 others like him in his coal

http://prntscr.com/egg9pr 

Mar 5, 2017, 23:2303/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 23:24(edited)
11/17/16
blah blah blah said:

The game is pay to win, everyone else is there for the entertainment of the guys paying the big bucks to win. it was not this way even a year ago but this is what It has become. no skill whatsoever. 

everyone is cannon fodder for these guys to kill. everything else is a distraction.

if you like chatting great, I guess it take over from the local social club or pub but if you play a game to get anywhere or to try and win you are wating your time unless you are willing to spend and not even a modest level.

this is one guy after a couple of months on server 2 and there are at least 3 others like him in his coal

Obviously he is a coiner in order to have that size of army after only 2 months on server 2. Yes he has obviously spent much on the game to get an army like that. But you can't forbid anyone to spend that much money in a game. It's not anyone's business except the one who spends the money. 
Mar 6, 2017, 01:4903/06/17
11/30/15

Xena said:

blah blah blah said:

Obviously he is a coiner in order to have that size of army after only 2 months on server 2. Yes he has obviously spent much on the game to get an army like that. But you can't forbid anyone to spend that much money in a game. It's not anyone's business except the one who spends the money. 

you are right but the cannon fodder will eventually realize it and will stop playing. then the game will die, its already showing signs of it and if this is not checked that will accelerate it.

the common line that a coal can band together and defeat this kind of spending is stupid, all you have to do is look on server 2, the only coals that can hold a pan are the ones that these guys have said are allowed to hold on, I am high up enough in my coal to look at the stats and this guy is fielding over 200mil in offense. none coiners cannot compete. there is no game balance and there is no strategy.

Plarium made this mess buy allowing unlimited army, its easy to put a rein on it and put the grain requirement back in so everyone knows what the max is.   I am told players ask for that to be changed and that is why it was, I would bet that if you asked all the players now most would say put it back.
Mar 6, 2017, 03:5703/06/17
11/15/15

Xena said:

sarathps04 said:

Xena said:

sarathps04 said:

Hello,

With regards

Sarath    

I enjoyed this too Xena. 

Yes I have coiner friends but I am not in a coiner coalition. Only 2 are coiners in my coalition and we are 160 players. Actually my coalition was created almost 11 months ago. My old coalition was a defensive static coalition who did practically nothing. I stayed there for 1.5 year building offense and defense and I developped my city to the fullest. Doing so helped me be ready for the new challenge that was brought upon me. I got bored being in a strong defensive coalition with no action. So me and my friends left in order to create something completely new. So we created a new coalition (only 1 was a coiner when we created the coal) but with cooperation and mutual respect and help we are now among the first 10 coalitions in the global ranking. 2 months ago we completed the achievements needed to get the unique logo from Plarium. I have lost most of my army to achieve those coalition achievements but I don't regret losing them. I'm so proud of what we have achieved in such a short time. I just loooooooove being an offensive player so much, there is action all the time, you just never get bored.

So to answer your statement above I was in a weak coalition cause we were like 50 members for 3-4 months. So we were targeted much since we hadn't made a name for ourselves yet. Being a non coiner it's really difficult and I know it first hand. But as I said before if you are patient and give it time you can achieve so many things both as an individual and a coalition! 

You must learn two terms. Paradox and truth. Any one can convince somebody that a paradox is true. But its not real. And sorry, i really don't believe that you are a non coiner. Recently one coiner joined us too. So i know what a coiner can do, how extent he can help. He sacrificed crores and the very next week, he has double the army he had. That's the way it works. But for a non coiner it takes months or years. 

Also i believe you are talking for Plarium. I know you are helpless. You must convince us the game is very good...

Also is it true that you get 3 k drachmas every week?
Mar 6, 2017, 04:2303/06/17
Mar 6, 2017, 04:50(edited)

sarathps04 said:

Hello,

With regards

Sarath    

hey bro its pkgs i am not going to talk about coiner and non coiner i will just give a tip never play free to play mmos because they are more toxic more money sink and time sink the tactics that this type of games use our brain tactic to handle a player if u remember our brain always want nothing to lose like our family jobs and work friends and that all attraction come from time these free to play mmos first make us happy by giving instant rewards and then they start making us involve in game make our time consumption more by knowing game tech and mech and then we feel its a part of our life thats what they needed then they put in in real virtual world with coiners and non coiners and they make us to pay to play and those who dont they make thier life frustrated then a worst job frustration too so i better suggest you that play a single player game like me andif u still want multiplayer so play a pay to play game like me like gta 5 and nfs 2015 i just play then 1 hour a week and i get more fun than this game because they make me hero in thier game not like mmo make me a normal person

Mar 6, 2017, 04:4803/06/17
Mar 6, 2017, 04:51(edited)
Vodkaonice said:

we are not like  a real life loser who spend money on free to play games  to show they are the king in a virtual world which is going to be vanished in coming years better to spend your money on your living and family and if u still have money spend on those who r in need of money inspite of giving it to a rich man
Mar 6, 2017, 07:0803/06/17

PKGS said:

Vodkaonice said:

we are not like  a real life loser who spend money on free to play games  to show they are the king in a virtual world which is going to be vanished in coming years better to spend your money on your living and family and if u still have money spend on those who r in need of money inspite of giving it to a rich man

well sir if people have the money to spend they are free to spend it as they wish so i dont see why they are no life losers ? 

if i have like 500 dollars a month i can easily use for game without noticing it in real life then who are you to tell me i cant ? 

stupid reaction build out of spitw and yelousy it seems 
Mar 6, 2017, 08:0003/06/17

sarathps04 said:

Xena said:

sarathps04 said:

Xena said:

sarathps04 said:

Hello,

With regards

Sarath    

I enjoyed this too Xena. 

You must learn two terms. Paradox and truth. Any one can convince somebody that a paradox is true. But its not real. And sorry, i really don't believe that you are a non coiner. Recently one coiner joined us too. So i know what a coiner can do, how extent he can help. He sacrificed crores and the very next week, he has double the army he had. That's the way it works. But for a non coiner it takes months or years. 

Also i believe you are talking for Plarium. I know you are helpless. You must convince us the game is very good...

lol that means you get 430+ coins a day

Mar 6, 2017, 11:2703/06/17
11/17/16

sarathps04 said:

It's your right if you believe me or not that i'm not a coiner. Can't do anything to change your mind and I won't even try. Those who know me in and out of the game know the truth. 

I have queues for more than 4 months. I am raiding almost everyday though for the last 5 or so months. A coiner doesn't need to raid I'm sure you already know that. But I follow the things I say to all my non coiners friends. In order to have queues in all 4 buildings you need to either have a really high production (so that you don't raid but that requires quite many sketches) or raid daily to get those resources. You also need to scout your area pretty well in order to find good farms with bronze and timber mostly. And no I don't mean bots I haven't discovered any yet.

I had played Xerxes 10 months ago I got a very good payout at 125 level (was the highest at the time) and I have lost almost 90% of that payout.

That's why I don't play Xerxes anymore. I know I can't get another great payout since I don't have the army he gave me so that I can pay back my bank's debt. As I have mentioned before almost my whole army is gone. I build offense 24/7 so that really helps me to compensate for the losses.

Even if I'm left with no army I won't regret it.

I'm not trying to convince you that the game is good. That's up to anyone to decide. And I'm not helpless I'm just presenting my point of view, how I see the game and what matters to me. Not everyone has the same criteria of course but you can't also make me have the same point of view as you.