Public protest against plarium's closing topics

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 29, 2020, 18:0004/29/20
08/21/14

i want to protest public against plarium's only answer on any problem in this game,on this forum,is topic is closed and you can not talk about it anymore.this is repression!!!!!

lets see how many players are against this way of plarium sorting things out

1.Tonaya

PS. plarium locked same topic like this in "game discussion" because it was off topic,only 30 minutes after i made post

morteee is this the right place,or you gonna close this one as well?

Tonaya .I.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2020, 18:5404/29/20
11/05/15

its being locked for being in contravention of the following Plarium forum rule, a copy of which can be found here

3.15 Create posts discussing Forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing Forum threads, deleting Forum posts / threads, etc. This also includes publicly sharing any private messages from Community Administrators or Moderators regarding disciplinary actions taken towards you. The discussion of Forum/group moderation actions generally leads to inflaming the community and the trolling of Community Administrators and Moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the Forum rules.

if you report this again in any form I shall have no option to issue you with a temporary ban 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.