VALENTINES CONTEST WINNER!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 17, 2020, 22:3702/17/20
02/14/18

Love is in the air... but only one message arrived to Sparta!

Congratulations, SARATH! please, send me coords, server and plataform so Community manager can ad 2000 drachmas to your Sparta account. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 18, 2020, 03:3602/18/20
11/15/15

Thanks

Feb 18, 2020, 04:2102/18/20
07/22/15

Valentines contest winner....Sarath

New years contest winner...Sarath

Christmas contest winner...Sarath

etc...

Fantastic contests with various winners here. Round of applause for these 'honest' competitions.

Feb 19, 2020, 15:5502/19/20
02/14/18
GENERAL #1620905 said:

etc...

Fantastic contests with various winners here. Round of applause for these 'honest' competitions.

Well as long as Sarath is the one jumping in the contests, he will the sure winner. All Sparta is invited to join our contest, in Plarium´s Forum or Facebook Group Page. You too. :)
Feb 19, 2020, 16:0902/19/20
10/15/15

GENERAL #1620905 said:

etc...

GENERAL#16........ or the thousand-name player, a player who could be the "grumpy Smurf" or "the gardener's dog" who neither eats nor lets anyone eat.

Contests are for those who participate and the winner is one of them. Those of us who do not participate (for whatever reason) have no right to complain.

GENERAL#16........o el jugador de los mil nombres, un jugador que podria ser el "pitufo gruñon" o " el perro del hortelano" que ni come ni deja comer.

Los concursos son para los que participan y el ganador es uno de ellos, los que no participamos ( sea por el motivo que sea ) no tenemos derecho NI A QUEJARNOS.

Feb 19, 2020, 20:0902/19/20
07/22/15

You think I'm some grouch that will only always complain, sure I come on here to stir the pot a little, since there's a poor job done with support usually, but I'm never angry with anyone.  Really i'd like to see a fair contest with plenty of people taking part.  I'd praise this game also if it had good additions and responsive fixes, it was good to begin with.  Theres plenty of other games(non browser) which I think are excellent and worth buying.

I know these contests have a poor turnout usually, but look back on previous contests I listed vanesa, and you'll see the person that jumps on the contest like he knows it was already being made 'sarath' is not the only entrant in all.  I wish sarath would share his lottery numbers since he wins everything, maybe he kills a warlord and gets holy bond every time, or perhaps his epic luck is so good it even defies game mechanics and he wins 10 holy bonds for each warlord kill.

Elias, respectfully please learn proper english, if you are to moderate english forums, instead of your Borat style translations which most times makes no sense.  Elias is another fake mod here so cannot say much about anyone's differing opinions over time,  he's same guy as last spanish mod 'fast red' before that alt was abandoned in favor of others, it seems a couple of you or not much more would cover the whole staff here in the past 2 years.  If you call me a 'dog' i'll be one that pisses on your leg, other religiions would have took great offense at being called a 'dog' by forum staff.

It's better to admit staff are threadbare, than trying to pretend you are not.  It reminds me of coalitions where there's one muppet having constant conversations with his other accounts in chat, or having a romance with himself, it becomes quite cringeworthy behavior.

Feb 19, 2020, 21:1902/19/20
08/21/14
GENERAL #1620905 said:

You think I'm some grouch that will only always complain, sure I come on here to stir the pot a little, since there's a poor job done with support usually, but I'm never angry with anyone.  Really i'd like to see a fair contest with plenty of people taking part.  I'd praise this game also if it had good additions and responsive fixes, it was good to begin with.  Theres plenty of other games(non browser) which I think are excellent and worth buying.

I know these contests have a poor turnout usually, but look back on previous contests I listed vanesa, and you'll see the person that jumps on the contest like he knows it was already being made 'sarath' is not the only entrant in all.  I wish sarath would share his lottery numbers since he wins everything, maybe he kills a warlord and gets holy bond every time, or perhaps his epic luck is so good it even defies game mechanics and he wins 10 holy bonds for each warlord kill.

Elias, respectfully please learn proper english, if you are to moderate english forums, instead of your Borat style translations which most times makes no sense.  Elias is another fake mod here so cannot say much about anyone's differing opinions over time,  he's same guy as last spanish mod 'fast red' before that alt was abandoned in favor of others, it seems a couple of you or not much more would cover the whole staff here in the past 2 years.  If you call me a 'dog' i'll be one that pisses on your leg, other religiions would have took great offense at being called a 'dog' by forum staff.

It's better to admit staff are threadbare, than trying to pretend you are not.  It reminds me of coalitions where there's one muppet having constant conversations with his other accounts in chat, or having a romance with himself, it becomes quite cringeworthy behavior.

you are wrong,Elias is maybe the only good one among moderators,he is spanish,he dont speak english,he use google translator which translate bad and make no sense.trust me,i know Elias 
Feb 20, 2020, 03:5202/20/20
11/15/15

GENERAL #1620905 said:

Hi,

I can understand how you feel about these contests. But you have to hear me too. I am playing this game for more than 2 years, and all this time i check forum for contests like this, except some initial time, when i was unaware of these contests. And i play these contests because i am a non coiner, every drachma is a boost for me. So i play every contest. You may find me not just in these 3 contests but also in the past contests too, which are happened years before. And again i don't use alts to get rewards by some unfair means, it's just me. Also no one else is playing, is not my fault, you could have played valentine contest, but you didn't. And then now you are saying no one's playing and me getting everything. That's harsh. 

And now holy summoning bonds,.....i can only laugh, because till i type this, i haven't got a single grade IV or V guardian. I have only 8 grade III guardians. As a non coiner i don't get any holy summoning bond till date. You can believe it or not. Mostly you may say i am bluffing, but it's the truth.

Please stop bringing my name into your posts, i didn't do anything unfair as far as i know.

Sarath

Feb 20, 2020, 04:5002/20/20
07/22/15

I respectfully disagree with both of you last posters, and i have you down as possibly something to do with mod staff sarath, as you're too quickly aware of contest threads, of course you maybe just a regular checker, but i am allowed to have my suspicions when it happens often.  I Repeat again I would like to see contest threads with lots of FAIR participants, neither solo crafted winners or multi's posts for extra raffle entries.

Tonaya, even your greatest ally will stab you in the back on this game, trust no one.  Elias has been mod before, vanesa has been mod/staff before, that bloke(aka lefoublue, lefourouge lefouwhatevernext etc etc) has been mod on more than one occasion, but you know that one eh. :wink wink:

The hackerista aka dragisha chap also, and he used to slag plarium off rotten in coalition, then grovel here as mod. Thats how nothing suprises me here now, to guage who is who or who is genuine is like trying to solve a crime.

I look even at nordmann member list and see about 5 spies at quick glance without even trying to look, that's mosly what the game is now, it's kept alive by the few big spenders, and their rivals who play against the money power with 100's of alts, it's become the most odious and tedious game i've ever played, no fun whatsoever just chore work, only reason i stay on, cos if i leave my account maybe reopened and sold on or used(as it can't be fully deleted and gone from map), so i'll continue to trudge through this muck till that fantastic celebration day comes when the server is closed down.

Feb 20, 2020, 09:0602/20/20
Feb 20, 2020, 11:28(edited)
10/15/15

GENERAL #1620905 said:

Elias, respectfully please learn proper english, if you are to moderate english forums, instead of your Borat style translations which most times makes no sense

Tengo que darte la razón:       No se escribir en ingles 

Lo que sigues escribiendo pues …..

Los moderadores lo tenemos “crudo”, siempre al correo es al que se termina matando. Y más aquellos que veis espías por todos los lados.

Yo como todos los demás estamos de moderadores porque nos gusta ayudar y pretendemos hacerlo mejor y con más conocimiento, lo fácil es lo que hacéis algunos jugadores: poner pegas y zancadillas. Hay infinidad de jugadores que SI realmente ayudan y a los cuales doy las gracias y merecerían premio aun sin participar en los concursos. No nombro a nadie pues toda Sparta los conoceis.

Really i'd like to see a fair contest with plenty of people taking part.

I know these contests have a poor turnout usually, 

Porque te quejas de la baja participación ? acaso participas o participan los miembros de tu coalición o tus amigos ?

Sabes lo frustrante que resulta intentar que los jugadores participen en el foro y que aparezcan comentarios como los tuyos ?

Mi compañera Vanesamei a pesar de la baja participación y que no resulta fácil conseguir dracmas para regalar se toma la molestia de intentarlo, simplemente por jugadores o jugadoras que si participan y este modesto premio les viene muy bien.

Sarath habla con razón y ciertamente esta atenta para PODER ganar unos dracmas.

Tu entras todos los días al foro y estas igual de enterado de estos concurso pero te limitas a decir “Ask comm manager a question - Alts jump on the thread thinking of anything to ………”, es un concurso no un sitio donde decir ….. tonterias.

No utilizare el traductor dejandolo en español que asi      a lo mejor me entiendes bien

Feb 20, 2020, 12:3202/20/20
07/22/15

Thats not how it works fast red, you are supposed to type english when moderating an english forum, so I won't be attempting to translate your post.

You might not even be spanish, maybe just pretend that you are from another nationality, like many charlatans have done on this game before you.

Never mind, if you play your cards right here this time you may get promoted to the job of plarium dev's chief beard waxer.   Plarium's hipsters need their beards groomed in tip-top condition at all times, so it will be an important position. 

Thats the last I say on this thread or take further time to come back to read it, I have my opinion which won't be changed and you all have yours. There's been a weeks worth of posts on this topic already for the desolated land of ghost town forum.

Feb 20, 2020, 16:0102/20/20
Feb 29, 2020, 20:56(edited)
08/21/14

GENERAL #1620905 said:

I respectfully disagree with both of you last posters, and i have you down as possibly something to do with mod staff sarath, as you're too quickly aware of contest threads, of course you maybe just a regular checker, but i am allowed to have my suspicions when it happens often.  I Repeat again I would like to see contest threads with lots of FAIR participants, neither solo crafted winners or multi's posts for extra raffle entries.

Tonaya, even your greatest ally will stab you in the back on this game, trust no one.  Elias has been mod before, vanesa has been mod/staff before, that bloke(aka lefoublue, lefourouge lefouwhatevernext etc etc) has been mod on more than one occasion, but you know that one eh. :wink wink:

The hackerista aka dragisha chap also, and he used to slag plarium off rotten in coalition, then grovel here as mod. Thats how nothing suprises me here now, to guage who is who or who is genuine is like trying to solve a crime.

I look even at nordmann member list and see about 5 spies at quick glance without even trying to look, that's mosly what the game is now, it's kept alive by the few big spenders, and their rivals who play against the money power with 100's of alts, it's become the most odious and tedious game i've ever played, no fun whatsoever just chore work, only reason i stay on, cos if i leave my account maybe reopened and sold on or used(as it can't be fully deleted and gone from map), so i'll continue to trudge through this muck till that fantastic celebration day comes when the server is closed down.

first,i dont know who you are,because your atm name general...some number,but reading what names you did mention, i know you are an old player.

i dont trust anyone,i said to you that Elias is spanish and he dont speak english,he use google translator and it translate bad,unless you type short sentences,Elias is still moderator,you said he was.

about other names:

1.That Bloke(my good friend from beginning of the game),he dont play game few years,he sold'd his account,i know who bought his account,i know where That Bloke live.

2.Vanesamei is moderator now,i know where she lives

3.i wont mention another moderator name,for good reason,i know where she live's

4.the best part,none know who i am and where i live,my home address,but i know home address from moderators i did mention up there :)

5.plarium doesnt like me,long,long time,they banned me 4 times,last time was ban forever,but look here i am,some of them think you can ban some player for no reason and nothing gonna happen.....not in my world :)

so have fun all :)

Tonaya 

Feb 29, 2020, 20:5302/29/20
11/05/15
GENERAL #1620905 said:

Thats not how it works fast red, you are supposed to type english when moderating an english forum, so I won't be attempting to translate your post.

You might not even be spanish, maybe just pretend that you are from another nationality, like many charlatans have done on this game before you.

Never mind, if you play your cards right here this time you may get promoted to the job of plarium dev's chief beard waxer.   Plarium's hipsters need their beards groomed in tip-top condition at all times, so it will be an important position. 

Thats the last I say on this thread or take further time to come back to read it, I have my opinion which won't be changed and you all have yours. There's been a weeks worth of posts on this topic already for the desolated land of ghost town forum.

actually this is a multilingual forum, we are lucky Elias makes the effort to post in English please don't mock someone because they are making an  effort to communicate in something other than their mother tongue, its disrespectful and also trolling is in breach of forum rules, you are likely to earn yourself a months forum holiday 
Feb 29, 2020, 20:5502/29/20
11/05/15
locking thread due to the disrespectful comments 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.