Valentines Contest

Valentines Contest

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 7, 2020, 09:2702/07/20
02/14/18

Valentines Contest

We Spartans know that there is LOVE ♥️ and there is “LOVE” 😈.

Confess your feelings to your enemies and win 2000 drachmas!

These are the simple rules:🤓

1) Write a Valentine´s Day message to your enemy in the comments section below.

2) Hit the 👍 button under the message you like most.

We’ll choose 3 messages, and their authors will receive 2000 Drachmas each.

Be creative! 🖊Remember that honor is the way spartans choose to present themselves to the world: abusive messages are not allowed.

The winners will be announced on February 17th.

Celebrate St. Valentine´s Day with your enemies for a change! 😁

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 7, 2020, 19:4002/07/20
Feb 7, 2020, 19:42(edited)
07/22/15

These contests go all the same way, you need a new type of format, like 1st person to get a set of questions correct or something.

Ask comm manager a question - Alts jump on the thread thinking of anything to ask just to get their name down on raffle, more accounts = more chances to win.  Noticed a player abusing these contests before in that fashion.

This contest - Alts jump on liking their own ditties, more accounts = more chances to win.  Perhaps some of your own from glorious valley can get in on the act.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

This contest needs flushing

Because it is poo

EDIT - don't take that as an entry!

Feb 11, 2020, 12:3802/11/20
11/15/15

Hi,

Leonie1 and me were enemies for some time. And we have a truce now. I hope everything will go good from now on.

I wish Happy Valentines day to Leonie1.

Sarath

Feb 16, 2020, 14:1002/16/20
02/14/18

GENERAL #1620905 said:

These contests go all the same way, you need a new type of format, like 1st person to get a set of questions correct or something.

Ask comm manager a question - Alts jump on the thread thinking of anything to ask just to get their name down on raffle, more accounts = more chances to win.  Noticed a player abusing these contests before in that fashion.

This contest - Alts jump on liking their own ditties, more accounts = more chances to win.  Perhaps some of your own from glorious valley can get in on the act.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

This contest needs flushing

Because it is poo

EDIT - don't take that as an entry!

Hello General: Thank´s for the feedback, the case is that the amount of likes does not count for winning just for participation. There is a lot types of contests, your idea is nice, but it will stop at first correct answer comment and the idea is giving the chance to win drachmas to the widest amount of players. 

I don´t know what you mean by "Perhaps some of your own from glorious valley can get in on the act." 

Regards.

Feb 16, 2020, 23:1002/16/20
Feb 16, 2020, 23:35(edited)
07/22/15

vanesamei said:

Hello General: Thank´s for the feedback, the case is that the amount of likes does not count for winning just for participation. There is a lot types of contests, your idea is nice, but it will stop at first correct answer comment and the idea is giving the chance to win drachmas to the widest amount of players. 

I don´t know what you mean by "Perhaps some of your own from glorious valley can get in on the act." 

Regards.

So you just want to fill the thread with people then, that is the purpose of these contests to give some life to ghost town forum eh.  

If not one question then perhaps a list of questions perhaps ten, with more than 1 prize, but then those answers will have to be given to you by message so other people's answers cannot be poached, 8 or 9 out of 10 correct might win, but not a good idea if filling the thread is what you want.

I meant by having a like vote system in contest, the contest could be tailored in your favor by placing an entry in thread then liking it with other accounts.  You keep coming back on here as different members of 'staff' and you're supposed to be a player, so it's not unfair to speculate you can use contest for your own or friends benefit also. 

You plarium people can do what you like here, but at least make your contests fair, so any entrant has as much chance as everybody else, you never learned from the 'ask comm manager' topics which were abused by multi's asking basic questions which they already knew, just to get into the draw.

Feb 17, 2020, 22:3002/17/20
02/14/18

GENERAL #1620905 said:

vanesamei said:

Regards.

So you just want to fill the thread with people then, that is the purpose of these contests to give some life to ghost town forum eh.  

If not one question then perhaps a list of questions perhaps ten, with more than 1 prize, but then those answers will have to be given to you by message so other people's answers cannot be poached, 8 or 9 out of 10 correct might win, but not a good idea if filling the thread is what you want.

I meant by having a like vote system in contest, the contest could be tailored in your favor by placing an entry in thread then liking it with other accounts.  You keep coming back on here as different members of 'staff' and you're supposed to be a player, so it's not unfair to speculate you can use contest for your own or friends benefit also. 

You plarium people can do what you like here, but at least make your contests fair, so any entrant has as much chance as everybody else, you never learned from the 'ask comm manager' topics which were abused by multi's asking basic questions which they already knew, just to get into the draw.

Hello General: 

This is easy, if you don´t like it, you are free not to participate. 

I will pass trought your acusations about me being deshonest with the rewards because you don´t know me and results are clear as water. I´m sorry you spent this much time to write against a contest that the only thing is looking for is giving some drachmas to players of our community. 

Regards.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.