Updated tiers in Emporia

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 28, 2021, 18:3809/28/21
10/12/16

Updated tiers in Emporia

I applaud the move.

How about splitting the 100 to 200 tier into sub tiers also, eg adding 100 to 120 for example?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 28, 2021, 18:4709/28/21
10/12/16

Here is an example when I (level 102)  try to hold an emporia where up to level 200 can attack. I simple cannot defend an emporia against this size of attack. There wasn't even any form of PVP event on!

i

i

i

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Oct 1, 2021, 16:2210/01/21
04/05/21

Thanks for your suggestion, Archon. We will think about it.

Dec 22, 2021, 10:4412/22/21
12/02/17

For years I have been unable to hold an emporia for more than a few minutes as typically, like Ages experience, a coiner will come along and attack with 100k+ troops - completely suicidal to try to defend against.

Then you brought in tiers and for a few weeks I was able to compete in the level 90-100 tier.

Sure my emp holdings were attacked and defeated but not with the same disparity of forces and often I was able to fend off attacks and hold emporia long enough to actually gather RSS.

Now I am a level 101 and back again to situation where gathering RSS from emporia is simply not an option. Emporia has simply ceased to be an element of Sparta that I can participate in. 

Any holding I attempt is wiped out within minutes, whether an event is on or not. Emporia has become exclusively the domain of level 130+ coiners, typically Nordmann.

Please provide extra tiers in for levels 100+ and bring back emporia for a substantial number of your players

Dec 22, 2021, 14:3312/22/21
10/12/16

Exactly Grim!

Have Plarium reached any form of view on this?

I have not been able to utilise emporia for some years

Jan 28, 2022, 16:3901/28/22
04/05/21
agesofman

Exactly Grim!

Have Plarium reached any form of view on this?

I have not been able to utilise emporia for some years

Please provide me with a more detailed description of the issue. Why cannot you utilize emporia? 

Jan 30, 2022, 19:4501/30/22
10/12/16

I find that a weird question Anastasia.

Do the posts above not make clear that if we non-coiners occupy a emporia, then tyrpically within minutes they have been attacked by a force bigger than our total defensive force. eg if we put every def unit we own, withdraw from capital, etc, then those units would be gone in short order.

In short game suicide - are you advocating that? 

With the inevitable result of total disillusionment  and exiting game

Feb 1, 2022, 11:1602/01/22
04/05/21
agesofman

I find that a weird question Anastasia.

Do the posts above not make clear that if we non-coiners occupy a emporia, then tyrpically within minutes they have been attacked by a force bigger than our total defensive force. eg if we put every def unit we own, withdraw from capital, etc, then those units would be gone in short order.

In short game suicide - are you advocating that? 

With the inevitable result of total disillusionment  and exiting game

Make a stronger army in order to capture an Emporium, Archon.

I wish you good luck!

Feb 1, 2022, 19:0902/01/22
10/12/16

Goodness - I have been building my army hard for over 5 years, so is that really Plarium's response to it's customer base - effectively become a coiner or quit?

You would know the numbers better than me but I guess there are 100 full on coiners and what 10,000 players like me who spend a bit but basically build our armies through effort.

It is very obvious from the increasing large numbers of abandoned high level cities strewn about the landscape that non-coiners (and coiners!) are leaving in large numbers - how long befoe all the coiners leave because they do not have enough other players to bully?

I suggest you think very carefully about the efect of increasing creating facets of the the game effectively inaccessible to normal players.

Feb 18, 2022, 02:5302/18/22
02/14/18
agesofman

Goodness - I have been building my army hard for over 5 years, so is that really Plarium's response to it's customer base - effectively become a coiner or quit?

You would know the numbers better than me but I guess there are 100 full on coiners and what 10,000 players like me who spend a bit but basically build our armies through effort.

It is very obvious from the increasing large numbers of abandoned high level cities strewn about the landscape that non-coiners (and coiners!) are leaving in large numbers - how long befoe all the coiners leave because they do not have enough other players to bully?

I suggest you think very carefully about the efect of increasing creating facets of the the game effectively inaccessible to normal players.

Hello ageofman and grim_reaper:

Some time ago developers included the possibility to send reinforces from the team. Did you try that?

Mar 24, 2022, 12:1703/24/22
10/12/16

Yes of course I have used that option.

The problem is that the attacks can be so huge that they dwarf even emporia defended by multiple players. There is a huge disparity between the huge armies of the typical Nordmann coiner and the armies of 'normal' players.

The only emp's I can get reasonable defensive results from are Priest emp's defended by E Troops.

BUT that will shortly go away as I can only build a few E Troops each week due to lack of GP's

KitanaCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2022, 12:2203/29/22
02/04/22
agesofman

Yes of course I have used that option.

The problem is that the attacks can be so huge that they dwarf even emporia defended by multiple players. There is a huge disparity between the huge armies of the typical Nordmann coiner and the armies of 'normal' players.

The only emp's I can get reasonable defensive results from are Priest emp's defended by E Troops.

BUT that will shortly go away as I can only build a few E Troops each week due to lack of GP's

Archon, please build troops and you will succeed!

Have a great day!

Jun 8, 2022, 10:5506/08/22
12/02/17

Good to see plarium 'supporting it's user base by completely Diss'ing them