All Categories

Anastasia closes all our suggestions on improving tournaments.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 2, 2021, 14:3108/02/21
06/17/16

This is my last post on the plarium forum.

I understand that no player enters the forum anymore, plarium is a dictatorship.

We do our best to improve the game and prevent it from dying anytime soon, and plarium's response is to close our proposals and of course not listen to anything.

As a player, it hurts me to see the game die, but Plarium deserves nothing more than everything bad that happens to it.

Once again solve the problem by blocking what he do not want to hear.

I never really expected to achieve anything, but decided to make one last attempt to help plarium.

Views
Comments
Comments
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Aug 2, 2021, 15:3008/02/21
04/05/21

Archon, as players write the same thing in 3 different threads, I closed two of them and advised players to discuss the topic in this one

I suppose that you missed my answer. Here is the link.

Aug 2, 2021, 15:5808/02/21
07/09/16

When different types of players of different "level" who spend more or do not spend practically anything, come here and complain about the same ... I think that Plarium, you should reflect and see that you have a problem ...
When you are driving and you see a car in the opposite direction, you may think that that car was wrong, when you see more cars from the front, you begin to think that the one who is wrong may be you.