CC proposed changes - Increasing warfare activity during CC

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 30, 2021, 10:1407/30/21
12/02/16

Hi Everyone, Ok, the time has come to new suggestions.

This is the third article in the series after defining the rules of what is recommended and is not recommended to be suggested, and how players think in:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/593919_terminology-and-rules-of-how-players-think-and-what-plarium-cannot-accept-as-suggestions/

And after defining the main problem of sparta game in:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/593927_sparta-game-main-problem---lack-of-war-activity/

Suggestions for CC tournament to increase its warfare part. Why inside CC? because CC drains much of the players time over weekend, and in general. It has good rewards, but the CC event must justify its time drain in giving fun to the players that play it. I personally and am sure others as well, am playing CC for rewards and commitment to my fellow coalition members, but not having much fun from the CC itself or having fun from the actions I am doing to get the CC points.

1) In CC, I know the offence and defence rewards have the same power. What if you will take the offence rewards of each stage and multiply it by 10? Players will take more offence, and use more offence in actual raids. In the beginning of CC I remind there was only offence rewards, not saying to reduce the defence ones, just adding much more to the offence ones.

2) In CC area, PVP battles section, pointage now is 1 CC point if destroying 1 light, 4 points for destroying cav, and so on. Can only offence pvp pointage be X 20 or X 100 lets say? by that much more players will raid their CC opponent to get better CC rewards.

3) A little more advance suggestion, Create 2 new CC prizes areas, equivalent and in parallel to the existing one, inside the existing CC not a new tournament.

Meaning in CC rewards 3 prizes tabs will exists. Existing one, and new ones counting CC points only coming from overall PVP, and another one pvp offence so they will get the best rewards only from PVP offence. By this suggestion player raiding will get 3 sets of prizes, it will be profitable for the players to raid more cities.

The above are 3 simple suggestions improving the CC tournament to recognize more offence activity. By the way, I am personally not an offence oriented player, so I am not proposing all of these to get personal rewards adjusted to my personal style of play. I just think they will improve the fun in the game.

Thanks and have a nice weekend 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2021, 04:5208/02/21
02/14/18

Hello!

Thank you for your suggestions.

I agree with you that PVP weight in CC could be better. In fact, would be awesome if PVP points from battles that do not involve the opponent could count too. Don't you agree? Even if devs think they should have fewer points... Sometimes conflict involves an ally coalition and tends to be boring!

About your point number 3, I am afraid I will need more data to understand it. What do you mean about 2 more CC prizes areas?