propose new events and better rewards

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 23, 2021, 04:5407/23/21
08/05/16

Dear plarium, a few days ago I took the task of raising some discussions in the forum, but I see that these discussions are not to your liking and neither are you to the liking of your mods, so to be more specific and contribute ideas to revive the game and that this lasts over time, today I bring you my proposals, I hope you consider at least taking them as a pilot plan, I have developed these ideas designed for your benefit and for the benefit of those of us who play sparta in a balanced way

I have changed the name to a couple of events, this in order to recall two historical events that have never been included in the game, although of course, you can add, improve, or delete something regarding the names

"Conquest of Troy Pvp Warfare"

Solo Tournament  

Reward by 100k points increase to a maximum of:

Agemas  3000

Mounted Peltast 6000

Amazonian Queen 20

Hephaestian 40

Drachmas 1200

Universal Boost 1 d 10

Universal Boost 8 hours 4

Universal Boost 4 hours 4

Universal Boost 1 hour 4

Hidden Paths 50% 5

Dominion 100 Points 1

Grain 50k 5

Bonze 50k 5

Timber 50k 5

My idea is that pvp can be implemented alongside the coalition conflict tournament, so that it brings fun and players can do something different than just add cc points.

from 100k points you can reduce the percentage of troops by 67%, but keep the percentage of the other rewards, this in order to keep the tournament attractive and allow players to acquire the pack of this event, pack that you can design based on these same tournament rewards

the idea of including dominion points is that you raise your dominion status to level 20, this will also contribute to the consumption of your packs and will encourage players to acquire this level

"Battle of Thermopylae" Posititon Takeover

Solo Tournament

Reward by 120k points increase to a maximum of:

Macedonian Cavalry 1000

Mounted Peltast 2000

Megarian 500

Cyrenian 250

Drachmas 1000

War Elephant 50

Cataphract 25

GPs 300

Pieces 1200

Universal Boost 30 m 10

Universal Boost 15 m 10

Universal Boost 10 m 10

Hidden Paths 25% 5

Mystery Chest Level 3-5  3

In this tournament, since the points needed to reach the maximum rewards are currently at 120k you could raise it to 150k, in this case you can also design a pack according to these same rewards, it would be a very tempting pack for players to acquire

Emporium Occupation

Solo Tournament

Reward by 25k points increase to a máximum of:

Scorpio      24

Fire Catapult      48

Charioteer    400

Medjai    800

Drachmas    800

Mystiery Chest Lvl 3      10 

Universal Boost 1 hour      12 

Universal Boost 4 hours        8

Hidden Paths 25%      10

Marks of Hades        6

Dominion 75 Points        2

Defense Enhancer 20%         6

Sketches                250

These are my three proposals (for now) if you implement these changes and get positive results in the number of sales (I know that it will) I could present some more proposals, and of course ... as a reward for my work, you could put some troops in my acropolis as a sign of thanks

please don't screw it up

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 23, 2021, 09:1307/23/21
06/12/16

In the first place, I am glad to see that there are more people active in the forum, who see how the game is dying and instead of resigning themselves, they are trying to make Plarium see what there is ... to see if it reacts in time. 

As I said in other threads ... because limiting tournaments, with bad rewards, this is a game and we want to play, but of course, not playing at any price ... there must be a decent return of prizes ... not rewarding those who play, because more and more rewards for click click and less and less for merits in tournaments.  

Jul 26, 2021, 20:0107/26/21
06/08/16

I fully support this idea, the game needs oxygen, plario, are you going to watch from the shadows? Show a modicum of respect to those who are struggling to come up with ideas to save the game, what's stopping you from giving an answer?

Jul 27, 2021, 05:2007/27/21
11/05/15

great ideas, hopefully the dev team can implement some of them :)

Jul 27, 2021, 08:1507/27/21
04/30/16

I hope they do, we really need better tournaments with better rewards.

Jul 27, 2021, 15:4707/27/21
06/17/16

i

😖

Jul 27, 2021, 15:5007/27/21
06/17/16

Today 2 goods friends leave the game, thx plarium.

Jul 27, 2021, 19:3307/27/21
07/09/16
YaviZ

i

😖

650,000 points for the ridiculous reward that the tournament gives ... 650,000 points. Now Plarium, imagine if those rewards were good ... imagine ... imagine ... I don't think it's hard to find out or if ... Even the most tight-fisted would bring the troops out to air. 

Jul 27, 2021, 20:0407/27/21
08/14/16

Hello all, I see a lot of interest from different people, all contributing to the growth and improvement of the game, but as always happens, it seems that plarium does not care about this, so many voices and everyone agrees on the same thing, the game is stuck with a trend to disappear, I see that they have contributed new ideas and that can give a quality leap to the game, plarium, what do you think of this? Act before we reach the point of no return, if the game dies, it will be your fault, enough with your greed and indolence !!!!

all that mauro raises is a great opportunity to reverse the bad state of the game. Plarium, do not stare indifferently at those of us who are still here insisting that this can change and be beneficial to all

Jul 27, 2021, 21:1507/27/21
06/08/16

great proposal ... plarium takes the opportunity to implement them, it is an opportunity since by increasing the number of power in the general's teams, the players have turned to the pp event

Jul 28, 2021, 11:2307/28/21
11/05/15

have flagged this thread to the CM so they dont miss it 

fingers crossed!

Jul 28, 2021, 15:4607/28/21
08/05/16
morteeee

have flagged this thread to the CM so they dont miss it 

fingers crossed!

I would like more that the CM review with empathy and seriousness the proposals that I have presented, and not turn this into a plea in search of a miracle, I am not looking for acts of faith, but concrete answers!!!!

Jul 28, 2021, 17:5507/28/21
11/05/15

am sure she will :)

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2021, 14:1307/29/21
Jul 29, 2021, 14:14(edited)
04/05/21

Mauro, thanks for your enthusiasm. 

I appreciate that the future of the game is important to you.

Could you please explain how exactly the events should work? 

Jul 29, 2021, 17:3007/29/21
08/05/16
Ana de Tinky

Mauro, thanks for your enthusiasm. 

I appreciate that the future of the game is important to you.

Could you please explain how exactly the events should work? 

hello anastasia thanks for answering

the dynamics of the events are basically the same, only with adjustments in them to make them more attractive and thus encourage participation and stimulate purchase (happy players are potential buyers) also give a new air to the game, because the events are They have become monothematic, that is boring because there is no surprise in the rewards, I consider that different events can be added with the same theme of the game, because of course the game has its own identity and altering it can have a bad Criticism, rotate the events each week I think it would help a lot to revive participation, I mean, every week an event with different rewards, tempting rewards of course, because currently events have very few rewards, that leads to participation being very low or almost zero, or participation it's more for monotony than fun, that's very bad for the future of the game, the core of every game is fun, but ... sparta currently it's not very funny

So, my idea of ​​the pvp that I propose to you, it would be carried out as I specified in the post, the pvp tournament and the cc tournament go in parallel, for me it is a great idea, the cc tournament has good rewards, but it takes place in a controlled and very lonely environment, there he would enter the pvp to give that injection of adrenaline and joint participation of the coalis in search of objectives.

As for the Persian tournament, many players complain that it is a total loss, because many, despite having been in the game for years, still do not know how the Persians work, so what I propose like the other tournaments, is the participation, and purchase, this is achieved by incentivizing players with better rewards and packages designed so that players and the developer profit and both win

Now, the events can all be reactivated, one of the many is the pantheon event, which is basically in disuse, I also have some ideas for the pantheons to regain importance, and have a function beyond that of the veteran troops, since today the pantheons are in the oblivion room, because the game advanced, made improvements, but the pantheons continued to fulfill the same functions as 5 years ago or more, so it would be good if they gave it a new look and retake them as part of the fun of the game, and as a fundamental piece in the performance of the troops

Sorry for the bad level of English, but I use a translator

Jul 29, 2021, 22:2007/29/21
06/17/16

i

Jul 29, 2021, 22:2507/29/21
06/17/16

Those prizes in a pvp every weekend together with the cc would be a fun weekend, the players would look for objectives, more fun, more activity and finally more money, if I get bored I will not spend any money.

I agree on new ideas for the pantheons.

But the main problem is the same as always, there are no war tournaments, and the prizes are ridiculous ... so no one is interested in attacking pantheons and the game is boring.

Aug 2, 2021, 04:2408/02/21
02/14/18

I love them! And the names are Awesome, really epics!!

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Aug 2, 2021, 12:0908/02/21
04/05/21

Mauro, I do like the ideas you shared. I will forward them to the dev team for consideration. 

Aug 2, 2021, 15:2408/02/21
08/05/16
Ana de Tinky

Mauro, I do like the ideas you shared. I will forward them to the dev team for consideration. 

thanks for your attention

I have ideas for the pantheons and other aspects of the game, as for the pantheons I have found other uses that could give it a new look and take on the importance that right now they do not have

let me know if you want me to contribute more to the game

Thanks

Aug 3, 2021, 05:4208/03/21
05/02/16

Hello, I have read several comments about the need to reactivate the game and the suggestions that have been raised here seem very good to me, I think this would encourage players a lot. I am glad that there are still those who dare to propose ideas.

What does not seem good to me is to close the threads where another proposal was renewed, that of Yaviz, that although it is true that both are related, they are not totally the same. Closing it without giving an answer sends a very discouraging message to the rest of us.

That is why I bring to this thread the image published by Yaviz in another thread, where in addition to graphing the way to increase the rewards, it also suggests the sale of certain packages when reaching certain scores which I also find very interesting.

i

I hope they analyze it.