save the game from a near end.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 17, 2021, 17:2607/17/21
06/17/16

Plarium, please listen to my request, it is the same request that thousands of players have been screaming for years:

1º- You have forced the game with more levels and exaggerated bonuses which makes impossible new players to enter.

2º- Exaggerated city bonus, now what? Nobody attacks cities, game dead.

3º- Tournaments of more and more tasks and you destroy war tournaments and the few that there are are such ridiculous prizes that most players do not participate in them because there is no motivation.

My request so that in 2 years we are not in the situation of losing half of the players we have today is the following:

Please plarium remember this is a war game and as such need war tournaments with great prizes to motivate players to attack and play, recover the excitement of the game that was 4 years ago.

You have also created such exaggerated city bonuses and units that you have destroyed the game, nobody attacks a city, perhaps this can be solved with motivating prizes.

Do you think that by giving better prizes the players will buy fewer packages and you will earn less money? Well, no, it is not like that, it will be the opposite because if more players keep leaving the game out of boredom, you will not win anything, simply in 2 years you will close the plarium and end the business.

My proposal is the following:

1 Good war tournaments (individual or coalition) with great prizes.

and each weekend 1 great pvp tournament with incredible prizes.

10.000 points = 500 agemas

20.000 points = 1000 agemas

30.000 points = 1500 agemas

40.000 points = 2000 agemas

50.000 points = 2500 agemas

60.000 points = 3000 agemas

70.000 points = 3500 agemas

80.000 points = 3750 agemas

90.000 points = 4000 agemas

100.000 points = 5000 agemas

200.000 points = 8000 agemas

300.000 points = 10.000 agemas

400.000 points = 12.000 agemas

500.000 points = 13.000 agemas

1.000.000 points = 15.000 agemas

Apart from this, champions, objects, maybe bond holy..

What do you think will happen if you do this? The players will be encouraged, they will be excited, there will be attacks on cities, new players will enter a fun game where it is possible to fight and as it will be a very active game the players will spend more money and the game will last for years and years and you will have a business where you will win money today and 10 years from now.

2- to solve the problem of exaggerated city bonus that maybe 1 time a month, a special tournament to revive 90% of the dead troops for free, massacre of pantheons, remember? maybe 3 special tournaments:

Massacre of cities.

Massacre of emporias.

Massacre of pantheons.

In short, either you make people play or the game will die, it is not sustainable in any way to have players participating in develop and develop tournaments without war motivation, check out the real players that there are today and years ago.

Please plarium react and listen to your players.

I know that most players are discouraged from asking plarium for this and getting nothing, write your comments in one last attempt to send our voice to plarium.

3- And unify all players from the 3 servers on a single one, there are very short number of players currently and maybe temporarily could be solved by unifying the 3 Servers in one. Sparta don´t need (at this moment) the Tracian Frontier or the Ridge of Epirus, both with very small "population" and a very few activity.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2021, 18:5807/17/21
06/12/16

Before we had the PVP x2 where the rewards were good ... When they got the Conflict of Coas, the PVP was despised, giving some very bad rewards (not even collecting 2/3 PVP together, it rents you).

We are only asking, good tournaments ... why limit tournaments with bad rewards and / or ridiculous point limits.

I don't think anyone can disagree with all of this ... 

Jul 19, 2021, 02:4107/19/21
Oct 11, 2021, 03:19(edited)
02/14/18

Hello YaviZ:

I read your proposals several times with interest. I must say as a player I don't see that the game is as deficient in activity as you point out, I see a lot of people playing different variables, all the time. Regarding your proposals:

2.- Do you think the city defense bonuses are exaggerated? Well, I worked a lot for mine and I am very happy to have managed to have the city that I have ... it has taken me 7 years! On the other hand, I really like your idea of ​​the "massacre of cities".
3.- Thank you very much for the suggestion. Remember that Sparta is a war game but also a strategy game ... as such it has a lot of features and tournaments that you can choose to play or not, as a whole or partially, according to your time and interests. I add to this that developers keep an eye on the balance of the game all the time, and the rewards are an important part of that balance.
4.- The merger of the 3 servers has already been proposed in the past and was rejected by the developers for technical reasons. 

We thank you very much for coming to tell us your look at the game and your proposals! 🤩

Jul 19, 2021, 18:3807/19/21
Jul 19, 2021, 18:44(edited)
11/05/15
Karl

Hello YaviZ:

I read your proposals several times with interest. I must say as a player I don't see that the game is as deficient in activity as you point out, I see a lot of people playing different variables, all the time. Regarding your proposals:

2.- Do you think the city defense bonuses are exaggerated? Well, I worked a lot for mine and I am very happy to have managed to have the city that I have ... it has taken me 7 years! On the other hand, I really like your idea of ​​the "massacre of cities".
3.- Thank you very much for the suggestion. Remember that Sparta is a war game but also a strategy game ... as such it has a lot of features and tournaments that you can choose to play or not, as a whole or partially, according to your time and interests. I add to this that developers keep an eye on the balance of the game all the time, and the rewards are an important part of that balance.
4.- The merger of the 3 servers has already been proposed in the past and was rejected by the developers for technical reasons. 

We thank you very much for coming to tell us your look at the game and your proposals! 🤩

correction, the facebook Migrated servers are closed to new players, the .com servers aren't 

the .com servers are very much open to new players

Jul 19, 2021, 21:4707/19/21
06/17/16
Karl

Hello YaviZ:

That the game is not deficient in activity?

You can leave the game for 1 month and when you return your city will have 0 attacks.

There is not a single new player in the last 3 years.

If you want a game like the sims then perfect a game to build and develop and have more and more tasks is perfect but if you want a war game like 4 years ago ... every day more and more players leave the game, I can affirm this at 100%, and not even a new player enters, this did not happen 4 or 5 years ago.

more than 50% of my friends from 5 years ago have left the game, disappointed by plarium, and of course there is no new entry in the last 4 years, all are alts.

1- fail.

2-the bonuses are very unbalanced and the result of this is that no one can attack cities, do you really enjoy having a city that is never attacked?

3-No, it is a game of war and strategy, but there is neither war nor strategy, the war tournament prizes are insulting, to score 100 thousand points attacking a city how much do you lose? you can attack a city and show me. and what prize does plarium give for 100 thousand points? The answer is nothing, and that's why nobody attacks, the game is more boring than the sims.

Unfortunately the few players who did not quit the game, or at least most of the players perhaps enjoy a non-war game more.

4-I think that could be hard work for developers, but it is certainly not impossible.

Jul 21, 2021, 03:4007/21/21
Jul 21, 2021, 15:25(edited)
04/30/16

Hello.

You would have to be blind or turn a blind eye not to realize that the activity in the game is deficient and of 3 important things:

1. The game is no longer a game of war and strategy, now it is a boring click war.

2. Every day more players leave the game.

3. No new players are coming.

It's basic math: if you just subtract and don't add, sooner or later the result will be negative for Plarium.

The game needs motivation so that it does not die and this can be achieved by improving the pvp tournaments and their respective rewards. Those who buy will not stop buying because there are better rewards in the tournaments, believe it is absurd. 

Jul 24, 2021, 20:4607/24/21
08/09/15

The .com servers are NOT open to new players.

You expect a new player to fight developed cities, where a single unit can have an offense value of well over 10k points, while using undeveloped light and heavy troops of under 100 points each.

They need to do this to earn enough pvp tourntey points to win high reward levels to get glory points ... or they will never have horse units of any type.

(unless they can join a coalition the scored large enough in the high bracket c.c. to get their glory points) 

In what way can you possibly believe that new players can join .com?

especially in the gloious valley server - where most your remaining players reside ?

Jul 25, 2021, 07:1107/25/21
11/05/15
Fortress DBD

The .com servers are NOT open to new players.

You expect a new player to fight developed cities, where a single unit can have an offense value of well over 10k points, while using undeveloped light and heavy troops of under 100 points each.

They need to do this to earn enough pvp tourntey points to win high reward levels to get glory points ... or they will never have horse units of any type.

(unless they can join a coalition the scored large enough in the high bracket c.c. to get their glory points) 

In what way can you possibly believe that new players can join .com?

especially in the gloious valley server - where most your remaining players reside ?

I meant that new players can create a city if they want to, on the facebook migration servers they cant 

Oct 5, 2021, 05:4210/05/21
Oct 5, 2021, 05:47(edited)
06/06/15
Karl

Hello YaviZ:

Thats very interesting because as I play I almost never see any players with levels ranging from 20 to 50. if the cities are those levels they are usually all bot cities. I see no new players at all. Only players who've purchased their way to the top with abusrd levels over 100. I remember when level 100 was a big deal now it's nothing. And worse of all with these new upgraded City defences are insane. Pretty to look at but insane. There is absolutely no motivation to attack a city any more. How much more powerful are these cities going to get? Remember years ago when everyone was afraid of the assassin? Now, it;s like the assassin is nothing but an annoyance. Oh the game is active alright but not with new players. Just coiners that are dipping into their life saving. I just miss the the way it used to be 6 years ago I guess. It had it's problems back then but constantly adding more wasn't the answer.