Few suggestions..

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 17, 2021, 16:4003/17/21
03/27/20

Few suggestions..

Have a few suggestions / bugfixes:

1. To extend experience boosts (currently we have to wait for it to expire before you can reactivate it). Other boosts like offense and defense can be extended, so why not exp boost?

2. Ability to set dominant guardian affinity in emporiums.

3. Auto toggle feature for Phylarch, which will autorun the set bonuses.

OR the ability to boost the remaining time left.

4. When sending units any returning units can interfere with the sliders and can reset units to send. This is very buggy and a bit annoying.

5. More tiers to general equipment so pieces will scale to 100%

6. Holding level 5 pantheons during a coalition clash should gain more clash points.

Views
Comments
Comments
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Apr 12, 2021, 14:5604/12/21
04/05/21

Richard, thanks for sharing your ideas with us. It was a pleasure to read them.

Here are some points on them:

1. I think it is a really rational suggestion and I will definitely pass it to our dev team.
  2. I see your point, however, we cannot accept this suggestion as it is a really big feature

and requires a lot of time and a great group of developers who are currently busy with other important tasks. 

Feel free to follow this link where you will find some tips on the suggestions that cannot be accepted.

3., 5. Please note that we have already transferred such ideas to our dev team, however, they were denied. Probably the decision regarding them will be reconsidered in the future. Stay tuned!

4. I want to ask you to contact our Support Team in case you have an issue with units. They will check your data and figure the issue out.

6. There were such suggestions among the players that arose a lot of controversies. Many players were against them, so we are not passing them to our devs at the moment. Though, we are keeping a close eye on the mood of our community regarding this case.

May 31, 2021, 22:0205/31/21
09/27/16

rewads  guardian chests are garbage not worth the effort.  

Jun 27, 2021, 00:1306/27/21
06/09/16

1.) It would a cool idea to use more of the general equipment items for the all units types.

2.) Bring a few x2 events back to the game with more tables for rewards.

3.) This is a long shot add a rank 8 to guardains.

Jun 29, 2021, 09:2006/29/21
04/05/21
skillman

rewads  guardian chests are garbage not worth the effort.  

Could you please tell me what exactly you do not like about the rewards, Archon?

Jun 29, 2021, 10:1206/29/21
04/05/21
Nyrdi

1.) It would a cool idea to use more of the general equipment items for the all units types.

2.) Bring a few x2 events back to the game with more tables for rewards.

3.) This is a long shot add a rank 8 to guardains.

Some of your suggestions are a bit unclear. 

1) Please provide me with a more detailed description of the one in question.

2) Could you please clarify what x2 events you are referring to?

3) We are considering this possibility😉

Jul 2, 2021, 01:4207/02/21
06/09/16

If I recall back in the 1 week of January 2021 in weekly events you had coa events that would add 2x on rewards for each tier for mind blowing rewards for coa's team work. This time I would ask that you add all 3 types of tablets for the rewards would be nice. IE 1st tier rewards 4 lost tablets, 2 hidden tablets, 1 secret tablet. 2nd tier rewards 8 lost tablets, 4 hidden tablets, 2 secret tablets. 3rd tier rewards 16 lost tablets, 8 hidden tablets, 4 secret tablets and so on.

Jul 2, 2021, 13:4407/02/21
04/05/21
Nyrdi

If I recall back in the 1 week of January 2021 in weekly events you had coa events that would add 2x on rewards for each tier for mind blowing rewards for coa's team work. This time I would ask that you add all 3 types of tablets for the rewards would be nice. IE 1st tier rewards 4 lost tablets, 2 hidden tablets, 1 secret tablet. 2nd tier rewards 8 lost tablets, 4 hidden tablets, 2 secret tablets. 3rd tier rewards 16 lost tablets, 8 hidden tablets, 4 secret tablets and so on.

Unfortunately, the event in question was available only during the migration, Archon.

Jul 12, 2021, 17:4007/12/21
07/09/16

A couple of suggestions, to improve the game:

1.- In the new tournament to loot resources, it seems to me that the 45k, they were very very short, they should increase the prizes a lot and consequently the ranks ... and why not put a good final prize ... for incentivize play in those tournaments.

2.- Improve the game, for smaller cities ... why not the possibility of exchanging all kinds of resources between coa cities (drachmas, general objects ... everything) .

Jul 13, 2021, 00:5307/13/21
02/14/18
Джек

A couple of suggestions, to improve the game:

1.- In the new tournament to loot resources, it seems to me that the 45k, they were very very short, they should increase the prizes a lot and consequently the ranks ... and why not put a good final prize ... for incentivize play in those tournaments.

2.- Improve the game, for smaller cities ... why not the possibility of exchanging all kinds of resources between coa cities (drachmas, general objects ... everything) .

Thank you for your suggestions. 

1.- ¿What do you mean by "a good final prize"? Can you elaborate on this?

2.- This suggestion has been done in past and has been rejected. There are items that are allowed to exchange or give and others than not, and it´s all part of the game design and balance. 

Jul 13, 2021, 17:4307/13/21
07/09/16
Karl

Thank you for your suggestions. 

1.- ¿What do you mean by "a good final prize"? Can you elaborate on this?

2.- This suggestion has been done in past and has been rejected. There are items that are allowed to exchange or give and others than not, and it´s all part of the game design and balance. 

1.- It is evident that limiting the tournament to 45,000 points is destroying the tournament, my coa without being one of the top, ended in half a day, when the tournament lasted 2 days ... expand those points and give more prizes. And a good final prize ... which is good ... a sacrum, a quality guardian and looter, drachmas ... I don't know something that makes you want to reach the end. 

Jul 15, 2021, 20:3707/15/21
02/14/18
Джек

1.- It is evident that limiting the tournament to 45,000 points is destroying the tournament, my coa without being one of the top, ended in half a day, when the tournament lasted 2 days ... expand those points and give more prizes. And a good final prize ... which is good ... a sacrum, a quality guardian and looter, drachmas ... I don't know something that makes you want to reach the end. 

I like the idea :) 

This loot event is new, and I´m sure devs are monitoring how is our community dealing with it, and looking for suggestions for improvement. Your observations are very much appreciated!