Viewing Unit Stats

Viewing Unit Stats

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 19, 2020, 09:5306/19/20
08/04/14

Viewing Unit Stats

Hello! I've been playing this game for 4 years and I have a small, purely visual request.

Sometimes I like to just click on different units and look at their designs and stats. But in the last 4 years, there have been more and more champion units who are only available from special offers, which means I can't view them unless I own them. And as awesome as ArtStation is, it doesn't show me stats. I would like it if there was a place, maybe in the market, maybe in the "questions" section at the top right, where all 19 champion orders were listed, and you could click on each to view their stats. That way, I could view the following units, even if I lose all of mine:

Amazonian Queen

Haphaestian

Minotaur

Manticore

Primus Ordinis

Roman Enforcer

Mycenaean Charioteer

Thracian Charioteer

Chosen of Ares

Chosen of Athena

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2020, 11:4206/24/20
11/17/18
Hello ,you can click on the picture of each in offers and see what the bonuses and effects offer for you and your city 
NancyAdmin
Jun 24, 2020, 12:0806/24/20
07/09/19

ishana02 said:

Hello! I've been playing this game for 4 years and I have a small, purely visual request.

Sometimes I like to just click on different units and look at their designs and stats. But in the last 4 years, there have been more and more champion units who are only available from special offers, which means I can't view them unless I own them. And as awesome as ArtStation is, it doesn't show me stats. I would like it if there was a place, maybe in the market, maybe in the "questions" section at the top right, where all 19 champion orders were listed, and you could click on each to view their stats. That way, I could view the following units, even if I lose all of mine:

Amazonian Queen

Haphaestian

Minotaur

Manticore

Primus Ordinis

Roman Enforcer

Mycenaean Charioteer

Thracian Charioteer

Chosen of Ares

Chosen of Athena

ishana02, you should be able to view their stats. Just open the bank, find an offer that contains one of these units, and click on the icon of that unit. For example, if you click here:

a window with units' stats will appear 

Jun 25, 2020, 23:3206/25/20
02/14/18

ishana02 said:

Sometimes I like to just click on different units and look at their designs and stats. But in the last 4 years, there have been more and more champion units who are only available from special offers, which means I can't view them unless I own them.

Hello Ishana! Above they have given excellent tips to see the statistics of the supply units in the market. Could you see them?