No master artisan for Sanctum of Ares Building upgrades

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 9, 2020, 15:3106/09/20
09/26/15

No master artisan for Sanctum of Ares Building upgrades

Hi Folks,

Following is a note sent to bug reports. They suggested I post here.

"Thanks for clarifying that. It's not clearly stated anywhere that you can only have 2 master artisans. Because it takes so long to upgrade Elysian buildings when you added the new Elysian Units I can't upgrade the Sanctum of Aries building.

Since you do not require an Emissary to be free to upgrade the new Elysian Units Agreements the situation is not really fair to Players who had their Artisans upgrading Elysian buildings.  I will not be able to upgrade the Sanctum for 2 weeks and won't be able to use those upgrades to my advantage in the upcoming new tourney, which I am anticipating. I also do not want to use my expensive boosts (or spend drachmas) because I time the buildings to complete their upgrades during the Coalition Tourneys, as you are aware you get big points when a building that takes 28 days to upgrade completes during the tourney and I have 2.

In light of the above, the suggestion would be to treat the Sanctum of Ares building upgrades like you treat the agreement upgrades and not require a Master Artisan be free to perform them."

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Jun 10, 2020, 12:3706/10/20
07/09/19

Thanks for your suggestion, AVATARCANADA. The thing is that buildings and agreements are entirely different elements of the game and building upgrades can't be treated as the agreement upgrades. 

I see your point, the best thing I can suggest here is to wait until your current building queue is over.