All Categories

Give the phylarch the skills to speed up breaking or upgrading the general's equipment

Give the phylarch the skills to speed up breaking or upgrading the general's equipment

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 23, 2019, 01:3810/23/19
01/07/18

Suggestion: Introduce 2 new phylarch skills: breaking general equipment speed boost and upgrading the general's equipment speed boost. (Or they can both be included in one new phylarch skill.)
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 23, 2019, 12:3510/23/19
07/09/19
Elf said:

Suggestion: Introduce 2 new phylarch skills: breaking general equipment speed boost and upgrading the general's equipment speed boost. (Or they can both be included in one new phylarch skill.)
Hello! Thanks for your suggestion. I'll forward your suggestion to the game dev team for them to think it over. Does it usually take much time for you to break/upgrade an item? 
Oct 29, 2019, 23:3610/29/19
01/07/18
Hi, thanks for the response. I have quite a lot of duplicate class IV legendary items and they take 2 days each to break. I also quite often obtain items that take 9, 10 or 15 hours or one day to break and they take up space in the inventory and can't just be discarded like unopened coffers. Breaking takes more time than upgrading and it is easier to win unwanted items than to obtain enough pieces to upgrade armour to a high level, so if I had to choose between speeding up breaking or speeding up upgrading I would prefer to speed up breaking. Thanks for forwarding the suggestion :)
NancyAdmin
Nov 1, 2019, 12:0711/01/19
07/09/19
Elf said:

Hi, thanks for the response. I have quite a lot of duplicate class IV legendary items and they take 2 days each to break. I also quite often obtain items that take 9, 10 or 15 hours or one day to break and they take up space in the inventory and can't just be discarded like unopened coffers. Breaking takes more time than upgrading and it is easier to win unwanted items than to obtain enough pieces to upgrade armour to a high level, so if I had to choose between speeding up breaking or speeding up upgrading I would prefer to speed up breaking. Thanks for forwarding the suggestion :)
Thanks for your reply. I hope to receive a reply from our devs to this suggestion soon.  Stay tuned for monthly developers' feedback topic.