All Categories

Emeralds reward changes and other ways to earn emeralds.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 16, 2019, 18:2110/16/19
06/01/16

There are many complaints regarding emeralds earning on leveling up the guardians. I have a few suggestions earning emeralds:

1. Earn emeralds on enlightenment of different ranks. For example, 10 emeralds for green, 25 emeralds for blue etc.

2. Random earning of emeralds for attacking the warlords. For example, 5 emeralds in 10 tries, half price of buying the basic scroll.

3. One of the reward on Battle passes; a lot of people are paying that already and this way can attract for people to pay.

4. Emerald earning on coalition clashes. It should be on CC to begin with.

Otherwise, the developers should just turn it back. No idea why you are making the change because if the people are willing to pay for emeralds, they would do it. If they are not going to pay, none of them will pay anyway. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 17, 2019, 02:1210/17/19
07/29/15

It is like the removal of the emissary from chronos quests.

They intend to make it more difficult to play without spending, I doubt they will add ways to earn emeralds or other items as they are intent on choking off resources and tools for normal players. They only seem interested in increasing the power difference between players that spend heavily and get huge tourney rewards ... and the rest of Sparta.

If they were willing to let people earn them instead of limiting them to the power coalitions that have all the coiners in them, they would not have made the changes that they implemented in the first place. 
Oct 17, 2019, 16:0910/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 16:09(edited)
06/01/16
Attrition said:

If they were willing to let people earn them instead of limiting them to the power coalitions that have all the coiners in them, they would not have made the changes that they implemented in the first place. 
Sadly, I think you are right. However, even it is just one more way as I suggested for us to earn emeralds, it will help both sides. Hopefully they will listen because Facebook is going berserker right now.
NancyAdmin
Oct 18, 2019, 11:5010/18/19
07/09/19

Hello guys, 

There is another discussion on the same topic. Please check my reply here
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.