Coalition Conflict

Coalition Conflict

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 16, 2019, 17:1010/16/19
12/20/15

Coalition Conflict

Unless I am missing something the only time I get to see my coa's individual efforts is during the event. Would be great to get an overall performance or leaderboard after the event is finished in the summary report. Or at least the top 5 or 10.
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 18, 2019, 10:5010/18/19
07/09/19
Quiny said:

Unless I am missing something the only time I get to see my coa's individual efforts is during the event. Would be great to get an overall performance or leaderboard after the event is finished in the summary report. Or at least the top 5 or 10.
Thanks for your suggestion, Quinny. We have forwarded a similar request to our game designers but it was denied, unfortunately. You can check the feedback on that request here
Nov 22, 2019, 10:5711/22/19
09/25/16
And how about a ranking of coalitions that we would be able to see even after it's finished, like for all tournaments, when you click on Leonidas message you can view the final scores. When I can't log in within the last hours of the coalition conflict, I can't know who won in each league and what their overall score was.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 4, 2019, 10:1712/04/19
05/21/19
lefeurouge said:

And how about a ranking of coalitions that we would be able to see even after it's finished, like for all tournaments, when you click on Leonidas message you can view the final scores. When I can't log in within the last hours of the coalition conflict, I can't know who won in each league and what their overall score was.
Hello! We've already forwarded this suggestion to the game team. We'll see what they reply. Cheers!
Dec 14, 2019, 00:4812/14/19
09/05/15

Joined a new coalition & have been with them for over 7 days, yet I can't join the coalition conflict.

Can you please tell me what is wrong ?

How do I raise a ticket on Plarium Play ?

R.S.V.P.
NancyAdmin
Dec 19, 2019, 15:2712/19/19
07/09/19

Shaguarcb said:

Joined a new coalition & have been with them for over 7 days, yet I can't join the coalition conflict.

Can you please tell me what is wrong ?

How do I raise a ticket on Plarium Play ?

R.S.V.P.

Hello Shaguarcb, I'm sorry for the delayed reply. Is this issue still topical for you?

Jan 23, 2020, 00:5201/23/20
11/21/16

6. Let Coalition Leaders check the activity of each player after the end of the Coalition Conflict Tournament and add a possibility to filter players by name.

At the moment Coalition Leaders can check the activity of each player when the tournament is on and we believe that it's enough. Also, we don't plan to add the filter "by Name" as the Coalition Leader can scroll the list of players by Rank and check the results.

I really think being able to see at the end would be a great feature, annoys me no end

NancyAdmin
Jan 24, 2020, 11:1601/24/20
07/09/19

mini said:

6. Let Coalition Leaders check the activity of each player after the end of the Coalition Conflict Tournament and add a possibility to filter players by name.

At the moment Coalition Leaders can check the activity of each player when the tournament is on and we believe that it's enough. Also, we don't plan to add the filter "by Name" as the Coalition Leader can scroll the list of players by Rank and check the results.

I really think being able to see at the end would be a great feature, annoys me no end

Hello Mini, 

Thanks for your comment. I'm afraid at the moment we are not going to change our decision regarding this suggestion. Your understanding is much appreciated.