An obvious request. A mobile phone app!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 25, 2019, 21:4308/25/19
08/25/19

Hi all, I very much enjoy playing your great game Sparta: War of empires. However lately I have been away from my desktop and iPhone being my dominant internet device for most of the time. Grepolis game has a mobile version of the game, it is much simpler graphics than browser one but you can give out basic instructions to the game on the go!

I would very much like to see an IOS or Android app even with basic functionalities only. Like checking army at city, acropolis and garrisones and issuing a command to move it. It would make my life so much easier :) You could decide on ROI of implementing more detailed things later.

I do believe that the effort that is needed to make the mobile version is great but I am sure that the results of that work would be great for players and plarium also.

I also think that acces to the mobile version of the game should be restricted to player lvl treshold. Loke, for instance, no access to the mobile app below lvl 50 or so...

Best regards and keep up good work :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 25, 2019, 22:5708/25/19
02/14/13
totally agree
NancyAdmin
Aug 27, 2019, 10:5808/27/19
07/09/19

shipaq said:

Hi all, I very much enjoy playing your great game Sparta: War of empires. However lately I have been away from my desktop and iPhone being my dominant internet device for most of the time. Grepolis game has a mobile version of the game, it is much simpler graphics than browser one but you can give out basic instructions to the game on the go!

I would very much like to see an IOS or Android app even with basic functionalities only. Like checking army at city, acropolis and garrisones and issuing a command to move it. It would make my life so much easier :) You could decide on ROI of implementing more detailed things later.

I do believe that the effort that is needed to make the mobile version is great but I am sure that the results of that work would be great for players and plarium also.

I also think that acces to the mobile version of the game should be restricted to player lvl treshold. Loke, for instance, no access to the mobile app below lvl 50 or so...

Best regards and keep up good work :)

Hello, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, we do not plan to make Sparta: War of empires available on iOS and Android. However, I've heard that some of our players use the Puffin browser to play the game on mobile. I hope it helps a bit.