Moon Quests

Moon Quests

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 6, 2023, 02:2706/06/23
01/20/16

Moon Quests

So this has happened before, unfortunately since I didn't have screen shots to prove it, Support denied my claim.

In the Moon Quests, under the Guardian section, I'm noticing a trend of not getting credit for completing tasks, and therefore not getting the prize.  

Specifically this time, I did multi-summons of guardians, and met the requirements easily for summoning level 2 guardians, and received that prize.  However, I also met the requirements for summoning level 3 guardians, but it's sitting at 4 of 5.  This time I did screenshots along the way, so I have proof.  However, support is not responding at all beyond the automatic email that is generated.

Anyone else having this problem?  It's not like energy recharges are dropping out of the sky, so suspecting Plarium of misguiding me out of something I earned in the game is kind of pissing me off.

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Jun 6, 2023, 10:3906/06/23
10/31/22

Archon, thank you for such a clear explanation. You made the right decision to contact our support team and provide all the details with screenshots. When did you send your request? 

Jun 9, 2023, 09:1606/09/23
Jun 10, 2023, 12:44(edited)
06/09/23

I face same problem you fix it just follow steps : Double-check the quest requirements: Make sure you have met all the specific requirements for summoning level 3 guardians. Sometimes quests have additional conditions or specific criteria that need to be fulfilled. Contact game support again: If you haven't received a satisfactory response from support yet, I recommend reaching out to them again. Provide them with the screenshots you have taken as proof of your completion and explain the issue clearly. Be polite and patient in your communication, as it can help facilitate a positive resolution. Seek assistance from the game's community: Visit official forums, social media groups, or subreddits dedicated to the game. Other players may have encountered similar issues and could provide guidance or share their experiences on how they resolved them. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Jun 12, 2023, 10:1906/12/23
10/31/22
Devid009

I face same problem you fix it just follow steps : Double-check the quest requirements: Make sure you have met all the specific requirements for summoning level 3 guardians. Sometimes quests have additional conditions or specific criteria that need to be fulfilled. Contact game support again: If you haven't received a satisfactory response from support yet, I recommend reaching out to them again. Provide them with the screenshots you have taken as proof of your completion and explain the issue clearly. Be polite and patient in your communication, as it can help facilitate a positive resolution. Seek assistance from the game's community: Visit official forums, social media groups, or subreddits dedicated to the game. Other players may have encountered similar issues and could provide guidance or share their experiences on how they resolved them. 

Thanks for your help, Archon. Appreciate it 🤗