Fairness in getting Grade 5 guardians

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 10, 2019, 09:1707/10/19
02/05/16

Fairness in getting Grade 5 guardians

Dear Plarium,

This game "sparta war of empires" is turning out to be an all out money gaming platform. I understand that you need money to pay your people, etc.. but isn't is unfair if players not paying for the game or paying but not that much wont be able to, or do not have have a chance to to get high level items? Guardian grade 5 for example. 

You guys have to understand that there are players out there who cant afford to spend that much money just for a game Item. You should at least give them a chance to obtain high level items for free, no matter how hard it is, a chance is still a chance to show your players that YOU care. 

I am aware that there's a chance to get a holy summoning by placing top in guardian xp tournaments. The problem is, you wont be able to place your self on top ranks in these tournaments if you are not a heavy coiner (a person obsessed in spending tons of money for a game).

I am starting to think that you are just using your free players to satisfy the hunger of your heavy coiners out there. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 10, 2019, 12:3007/10/19
03/05/19

Sentinel Taurus said:

Dear Plarium,

This game "sparta war of empires" is turning out to be an all out money gaming platform. I understand that you need money to pay your people, etc.. but isn't is unfair if players not paying for the game or paying but not that much wont be able to, or do not have have a chance to to get high level items? Guardian grade 5 for example. 

You guys have to understand that there are players out there who cant afford to spend that much money just for a game Item. You should at least give them a chance to obtain high level items for free, no matter how hard it is, a chance is still a chance to show your players that YOU care. 

I am aware that there's a chance to get a holy summoning by placing top in guardian xp tournaments. The problem is, you wont be able to place your self on top ranks in these tournaments if you are not a heavy coiner (a person obsessed in spending tons of money for a game).

I am starting to think that you are just using your free players to satisfy the hunger of your heavy coiners out there. 

Hello, Sentinel. Sure, I see your point. It's true that a lot of bonuses are available for players that decide to purchase in-game packages. However, almost anything in the game can be obtained without additional investments over a longer time span. Thus, buying packages and resources just helps you progress faster, saving the most precious resource - time.