bug and technical Support is part of the gaming experience

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 5, 2019, 06:0307/05/19
03/10/15

bug and technical Support is part of the gaming experience

"Support is part of the gaming experience

It’s important to remember that modern games are like other forms of software: they’re complex, subjected to quick development cycles, and are almost always considered “unfinished” upon release. Their ongoing development makes it possible to provide new content, features, and fixes over time, meaning that the customer’s voice plays an integral part in what the eventual “finished” product will be.

… if players have to reach out to customer service, then player support becomes part of the full gaming experience."

-----------------

support never has been great, but lately there is none. there are bugs not answered of deal since the day the beta app was first forced upon us. that is more than two months ago

if the forum can not deal bugs and tech support, i suggest that plarium go back to a customer service as before

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 5, 2019, 08:2107/05/19
10/15/15

Apoyo la propuesta, es mas estoy seguro que cualquier jugador que este jugando desde hace mas de 3 años añora aquellos tiempos en los que cuando se ponia una queja en soporte ( todos los bug o no bug pasaban directamente a soporte y no al foro ) casi inmediatamente soporte enviaba recibo de entrada y no tardando mucho una respuesta con su solucion.

Ahora ni siquiera estas seguro de que soporte a recivido tu escrito ( el caso del jugador que desde hace mas de 2 meses esta esperando alguna respuesta, THE WARLOCK )

I support the proposal, but I'm sure that any player who has been playing for more than 3 years longs for those times when you put a complaint in support (all bugs or no bugs went directly to support and not to the forum) almost immediately support sent receipt of entry and not taking too long a response with your solution.

Now you're not even sure that support received your writing (the case of the player who for more than 2 months is waiting for a response, THE WARLOCK )

Jul 6, 2019, 18:5707/06/19
Jul 6, 2019, 18:58(edited)
03/10/15

Elias you are right, before you used to receive an automated email saying in 48h an agent would be in touch. they deled in various languages. and their english was quite good, not google translation sentences.

they keep forgetting that Support/ customer service is part of the gaming experience

Jul 11, 2019, 11:0307/11/19
03/05/19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

Elias you are right, before you used to receive an automated email saying in 48h an agent would be in touch. they deled in various languages. and their english was quite good, not google translation sentences.

they keep forgetting that Support/ customer service is part of the gaming experience

Hello,

At the moment, our support team is experiencing a high load. We are sorry for the possible inconveniences this might have caused you. We are doing our best to provide our players with a high-quality support level.

Jul 11, 2019, 22:1207/11/19
03/10/15

my dear boris this is going on for more two years its not a problem  of a high load as nothing happends. you dont help or sort or support at all, its proven inadequate and insufficient. Not sure how we have to make us customer heard, you as community manager should be the one telling them 

but its better to ignore the problem and hide it under the mat, isnt it?

for once have the decency of recognising that something is not right

Jul 12, 2019, 10:5307/12/19
03/05/19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

my dear boris this is going on for more two years its not a problem  of a high load as nothing happends. you dont help or sort or support at all, its proven inadequate and insufficient. Not sure how we have to make us customer heard, you as community manager should be the one telling them 

but its better to ignore the problem and hide it under the mat, isnt it?

for once have the decency of recognising that something is not right

I am not sure I understand the issue you are talking about. If you face any bug in the game, feel free to create a post in the bug report section and provide a step-by-step way on how to reproduce it. Screenshots are always welcome as well. We will do our best to assist.

Jul 24, 2019, 14:4007/24/19
Jul 24, 2019, 14:46(edited)
03/10/15

bugs potst dont get read or answer ...

and many  report perfectly, step by step but NObody bother answering or dealing for over 6 months (i can prove hundreds of posts well written not answer, but i am not going to loose my time, if you ahve no decency to recognise what it is wrong (yoour answer playing the innocent as if everything is alright and you dont know th issue is so false that its shocking)

also screenshots of private info should be against private dat new law isnt it? we are not allowed to put coords less private info into public here