Sending 1 Jav to All Coalition Members

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 24, 2019, 10:0505/24/19
12/02/16

Sending 1 Jav to All Coalition Members

Hi,

I would like to suggest a very useful and very easy to develop from development perspective.

Adding a menu in the coalition members area, new the menu of "Send Reinforcement", to add:

"Send 1 Jav Reinforcement to All Coalition Members"

This will save a lot of time for players that want to have representitives at their fellow coalition.

Also it is a feature very easy to develop by developers.

Thanks,

LIor

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2019, 20:4006/21/19
12/02/16

Hi Again,

I really don't understand why Boris or a moderator didn't comment on this one while newer suggestions were commented. And there are not tens of suggestions per week... the few of them please take the suggestions and the players more seriously. Beside basic comments I would expect to hear detailed implementation deadline:

1) When Boris will speak with devs, exact date please.

2) When "devs" will decide, exact date please. Devs are not a coalition of people, it means one person inside the "devs" comunity that makes the decisions, so we need to know when this person will decide if it is a good idea, and if not why.

3) If it is a good idea when this idea will be implemented, exact date please.

I would add 2 more suggestions in this area:

2 more menus of sending 1 jav to all union members, and sending X amount of units (having a selection of one type of unit) to each pantheon of the coalition.

It is crazy to send 1 jav to 500 unit members, even to send 1 jav to 150 coalition members. Plarium (Boris and even moderators) try to help the players please not wasting their time on nonsense.

By the way, I have heard this is a very good suggestion.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon,

Lior

Jun 21, 2019, 23:0306/21/19
10/15/15

A good option to send that "snitch" to all members of the coalition or all friends, everything that saves time would be well received and more in these times that every day there is more work in the game (more than a game lately is becoming a piecework).

Hopefully this will reach the developers.

Una buena opcion poder  enviar ese "chivato" a todos los miembros de la coalicion o a todos los amigos, todo lo que suponga ahorro de tiempo seria bien recibido y mas en estos tiempos que cada dia hay mas trabajo en el juego ( mas que un juego ultimamente se esta convirtiendo en un trabajo a destajo ).

Esperemos esto les llegue a los desarrolladores.

Jul 11, 2019, 11:5407/11/19
09/20/16

Maybe a better option would be a few "custom action buttons" where each user can decide what he want each button to do.  I would like a "send siege with one javelin" button since I am holding a bunch of farms that I need to re-siege them regularly.

Another button I could use would be Send raid with 120 Marauders.

This is not a simple feature to implement since it requires the game to remember what a player programmed each button to do but it would be a great time saving feature. 

Jul 12, 2019, 10:5807/12/19
03/05/19

Lior said:

Hi Again,

I really don't understand why Boris or a moderator didn't comment on this one while newer suggestions were commented. And there are not tens of suggestions per week... the few of them please take the suggestions and the players more seriously. Beside basic comments I would expect to hear detailed implementation deadline:

1) When Boris will speak with devs, exact date please.

2) When "devs" will decide, exact date please. Devs are not a coalition of people, it means one person inside the "devs" comunity that makes the decisions, so we need to know when this person will decide if it is a good idea, and if not why.

3) If it is a good idea when this idea will be implemented, exact date please.

I would add 2 more suggestions in this area:

2 more menus of sending 1 jav to all union members, and sending X amount of units (having a selection of one type of unit) to each pantheon of the coalition.

It is crazy to send 1 jav to 500 unit members, even to send 1 jav to 150 coalition members. Plarium (Boris and even moderators) try to help the players please not wasting their time on nonsense.

By the way, I have heard this is a very good suggestion.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon,

Lior

Hello, Spartans!

While I do agree that such an option may be convenient for players, but I can hardly imagine the user friendly interface for this option and, as we can see from HENNESSY's reply, each player has its own preference and when someone used to send 1 Jev, the other prefers to use other units or more than one unit. I am not sure that we are going to make such a feature in the near feature, but thanks for your suggestion, Lior!

Jul 26, 2020, 17:4407/26/20
12/02/16

Hello Plarium and Players,

Plarium, you did a small step in the right direction of showing which players do not have reinforcement in a coalition.

Now just add a button or menu somewhere to send 1 jav to players that do not have reinforcement.

Moderators or Admin, can you please respond and confirm you see this as useful and confirm that you will ask the dev teams to do this?

NancyAdmin
Jul 31, 2020, 11:3407/31/20
07/09/19
Lior said:

Hello Plarium and Players,

Plarium, you did a small step in the right direction of showing which players do not have reinforcement in a coalition.

Now just add a button or menu somewhere to send 1 jav to players that do not have reinforcement.

Moderators or Admin, can you please respond and confirm you see this as useful and confirm that you will ask the dev teams to do this?

Thanks for your suggestion. We are going to discuss it with the team soon. Follow updates at Monthly Developers' feedback.