How the city Elysia should be...

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 24, 2019, 23:4102/24/19
08/23/15

I am very disappointed and angry with Plarium for his latest news (I speak of course the city elysia). More generally, I am disappointed, I repeat for the umpteenth time, the low consideration that it has towards us users, veterans and non-veterans, that we still love the game, and we would like to continue playing as long as possible. As I wrote in other topic, the new city is just a way to force players to shell out more real money. The idea in itself has nothing original; it is a question of building a new city from the beginning. However, the developers neglected that if a user wanted to do something like this, it would simply be enough to create a new account ... et voilà ... would have had the same result. This premise was necessary to introduce what, more than a proposal, I would like to be an advice to the whole team! So, what would there be to introduce a new city, without recreating the unfortunate effect that you have had with your change? Simple! I believe it is enough to "connect" the two cities; that is, making the second "dependent" from the first. Examples:

- City walls: the price can not be drachma again! We have already spent a lot of money building those of the first city, I think. What I propose is that the price is first converted into lunar stones; secondly, if you really want to make money, you might consider the idea that the construction of the walls of the city elisia is possible only if the walls are already built in the first city (if in the first city I have walls of lv 2, I can build in the city 'elisia, spending lunar stones, the walls max of lv.2). I give the idea? In this way, however, users will be forced to build walls in the first city by spending real money, since their price would remain in drachma ...

- Master craftsman: out absolutely! In the same way as what has been said about the walls, we have already bought and paid the normal craftsmen, and this found of the plarium is nothing more than a trick to squeeze money, because it is always a matter of building, and it isn't no more advantage. Buying new craftsmen costs 15,000 drachmas, an absolutely obscene figure! If you really want to keep the function of the new artisans, you could have considered the idea of ​​inserting an update of the precedents through a new pact ...

- Emissary: introducing a new emissary (or at least one emissary for the elysian pacts and one for the normal pacts) is undoubtedly necessary! There are dozens of new pacts to sign, but there are also dozens of old pacts yet to be signed. If you really want to profit, you might consider the idea of ​​introducing a third craftsman (for sure you will find buyers) ...

- Recall unit: restore the free call of troops within 50 seconds (or those that were before your modification in short), without having to use immediately the immediate call for payment! It often happens to send an attack and forget to aggregate a guardian or another type of troops; if this happens, and the player wants to recall his troops in order to send a new attack, he must not necessarily resort to the "immediate recall" fee ... especially if this happens after 4-5 seconds from sending the raid / siege / reinforcement.

- Acropolis: allow the transfer of the elixie units in the acropolis once trained, WITHOUT having to further increase the level of the latter! We fainted enough in terms of money, I think, to bring it to full liv. (26). Moreover, just to expand the acropolis to level 27, so as to allow the "storage" of the troops "light" elixie need 4,000 drafts, a figure objectively disproportionate! How many do you ask for cavalry? 6-7000? The most honest solution would therefore be to allow the transfer of the elixie troops in the same way as the normal troops. We are talking, in the end, only 4 new units, and your claim is totally unjustified ...

- New buildings: remove the cost in drafts for new buildings! Why should I use the drafts to expand the new barn, the new sawmill or the new foundry if I have already paid for them, bought and used to expand those in my city? Keep the drafts for the construction of the only real building news of this update: the lunar stone quarries. It would be much more sensible, I believe. Why should you try to profit from what users have already committed to expanding?

This is what I believe you should have done. Solutions accessible to everyone and fun. What you did is a nightmare! I already know that you will not take anything into consideration; one of the moderators or community managers will be sure to tell me that the innovations introduced are equally accessible by everyone without spending a penny (true Alina? by the way, you read the answers of other users to your comment in my other post). But nothing! I still want to try, wishing you have at least the decency and honesty to evaluate and intervene properly on the game. First it's better than later, I suppose. The new city has been introduced a few days ago: this means that, among pacts, drafts and raw materials, the players have not yet had the time to be able to develop it properly. If you then want to persevere, or simply decided to focus more on "quality" than on the amount of players, then it will be a problem for you ... As for me, as long as these new features come, I will not spend even more a euro for your offers and packages ...

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2019, 11:1102/26/19
02/29/16

Hello, Diogene!

First of all, thanks for making such a detailed post on your suggestions. It's very clear and I will reply to each point.

1. City Walls and Master craftsman. 

I will combine these two points if you don't mind as the main feedback is the same for both - you already purchased them for the main City.

The first point to consider here is that main City and Elysian City are two different Cities.

Yes, you already built Walls in the main City, but you received Bonuses for these Walls as well already.

Yes, you purchased Artisans for the main City, but you used them already to construct buildings in the main City.

The new City brings new buildings to construct and new Bonuses to receive. As with the main City, nobody makes you build/upgrade all Walls at once. You can do it gradually. 

As for Artisan, you received the first one for free. Purchase or not the second one is your choice.

2. I will discuss this suggestion about Emissary with devs.

3. Devs won't restore free recall in the same format as it was before opening Elysian City. One of the Agreements gives Elysian Units a chance of receiving an additional bonus thanks to one of their abilities. If the free recall remained, it would give players a chance to send and recall Units until the moment when a special ability works and gives them the bonus.

I saw Fortuna suggested in one of the topics add this free recall option if you send usual units without Elysian ones. I will discuss it with devs.

4. New buildings and Acropolis - the same situation as with Walls and Artisans, Elysian Units are not the same as usual Units, Elysian Buildings are not the same as usual buildings. If you completed some achievements in old City, it doesn't mean they will be available at once in the new one just because of it. 

Yes, you used Drafts for construction of buildings in your main City, but you receive Bonuses from those Buildings already.

Elysian Buildings bring you new bonuses and these Bonuses are pretty high.

Yes, I know players lack drafts and I forwarded it to devs already. They plan to increase the number of drafts you can receive from the in-game activities. 

Feb 26, 2019, 12:1002/26/19
08/23/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Diogene!

First of all, thanks for making such a detailed post on your suggestions. It's very clear and I will reply to each point.

I will combine these two points if you don't mind as the main feedback is the same for both - you already purchased them for the main City.

The first point to consider here is that main City and Elysian City are two different Cities.

Yes, you already built Walls in the main City, but you received Bonuses for these Walls as well already.

Yes, you purchased Artisans for the main City, but you used them already to construct buildings in the main City.

The new City brings new buildings to construct and new Bonuses to receive. As with the main City, nobody makes you build/upgrade all Walls at once. You can do it gradually. 

As for Artisan, you received the first one for free. Purchase or not the second one is your choice.

3. Devs won't restore free recall in the same format as it was before opening Elysian City. One of the Agreements gives Elysian Units a chance of receiving an additional bonus thanks to one of their abilities. If the free recall remained, it would give players a chance to send and recall Units until the moment when a special ability works and gives them the bonus.

I saw Fortuna suggested in one of the topics add this free recall option if you send usual units without Elysian ones. I will discuss it with devs.

4. New buildings and Acropolis - the same situation as with Walls and Artisans, Elysian Units are not the same as usual Units, Elysian Buildings are not the same as usual buildings. If you completed some achievements in old City, it doesn't mean they will be available at once in the new one just because of it. 

Yes, you used Drafts for construction of buildings in your main City, but you receive Bonuses from those Buildings already.

Yes, I know players lack drafts and I forwarded it to devs already. They plan to increase the number of drafts you can receive from the in-game activities. 

Hi Alina. Thanks for the response and availability (I hope real and concurred) in wanting to discuss with the developers. I do not have much to add or to replicate to what you have written; it is clear that these are my ideas, and one may or may not agree with them. But the point is that it is not possible to reconcile the last changes with most of the things present in precedence. I want to dwell on what you wrote in the final:

"Yes, I know players lack drafts and I forwarded it to devs already. They plan to increase the number of drafts you can receive from the in-game activities.."

What you wrote is a good solution, and I share it perfectly. Only this is not enough for the drafts only. If the drachmas and the glory points are more than ever necessary for the construction of the walls (by the way, those of my first city are all level 8, so imagine how much I spent between towers and gate) and new units, then it is just as need to increase tournament prizes or improve your offers. Up to now I have managed to do a decent job with the prizes and offers that you have proposed and that I could afford. But if a second artisan costs 15,000 drachmas, and one of your individual offers proposes 12-14,000, then you can not get users to spend more than they can. Also because, as mentioned, the tournament prizes are not enough (and they have also highlighted other users in this forum). Being competitive in tournaments means spending a lot in terms of troops, and most of the drachmas that are earned are used to retrieve samples or better units inside the infirmary. What's left for everything else? So please be aware of this to developers too. And tell them to consider them as soon as possible; since the new city was introduced, I lost a lot of fun playing, and I do not know if this will continue to go well. And like me, different users ... Bye!

Feb 28, 2019, 16:1502/28/19
02/29/16

Diogene said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Diogene!

Hi Alina. Thanks for the response and availability (I hope real and concurred) in wanting to discuss with the developers. I do not have much to add or to replicate to what you have written; it is clear that these are my ideas, and one may or may not agree with them. But the point is that it is not possible to reconcile the last changes with most of the things present in precedence. I want to dwell on what you wrote in the final:

"Yes, I know players lack drafts and I forwarded it to devs already. They plan to increase the number of drafts you can receive from the in-game activities.."

What you wrote is a good solution, and I share it perfectly. Only this is not enough for the drafts only. If the drachmas and the glory points are more than ever necessary for the construction of the walls (by the way, those of my first city are all level 8, so imagine how much I spent between towers and gate) and new units, then it is just as need to increase tournament prizes or improve your offers. Up to now I have managed to do a decent job with the prizes and offers that you have proposed and that I could afford. But if a second artisan costs 15,000 drachmas, and one of your individual offers proposes 12-14,000, then you can not get users to spend more than they can. Also because, as mentioned, the tournament prizes are not enough (and they have also highlighted other users in this forum). Being competitive in tournaments means spending a lot in terms of troops, and most of the drachmas that are earned are used to retrieve samples or better units inside the infirmary. What's left for everything else? So please be aware of this to developers too. And tell them to consider them as soon as possible; since the new city was introduced, I lost a lot of fun playing, and I do not know if this will continue to go well. And like me, different users ... Bye!

Thanks for making this addition, Diogene!

Yes, I know the review of Tournament rewards and Offers will be much appreciated.

I will forward this feedback to devs as well 

Mar 8, 2019, 04:0203/08/19
Mar 8, 2019, 04:14(edited)
07/21/15

Re the cost of master craftsmen I can see how Plarium got the idea that a second master craftsman was worth 15000 but they forgot to take into account some things when making this calculation.

The first normal artisan is free, the second one costs 1500 drachmas, the third, 3000 drachmas, and the fourth one, 4500 drachmas. So we see that each subsequent artisan costs 1500 drachmas more than the last. So logically a fifth normal artisan would be worth 6000 drachmas and a sixth one, 7500 drachmas. The first and second master artisans could be deemed the equivalent of a fifth and sixth normal artisan, but since they are master artisans it might be reasonable to assume they are worth double what a normal artisan would cost. So if a normal artisan increases in cost by 1500 for each artisan and a sixth one if it existed would cost 7500 then on the surface it seems reasonable to assign a value of 2 times 7500 i.e. 15000 drachmas to the highest master artisan - but - what they didn't take into account is that the master artisans are not extra artisans but in place of the fourth and third normal artisans which are worth 4500 and 3000 drachmas. When our 3rd and 4th artisans are tied up creating and developing Elysian buildings that is two less artisans we have available to build in our first cities that we already paid a total of 7500 drachmas for. So 7500 should be deducted from the 15000 value attributed to the second master artisan and should therefore cost no more than 7500.

Another logical way of assessing the value of master artisans is as follows: If we deem master artisans to be worth double what a normal artisan is worth and if Plarium want to argue that the master artisans should not be treated as 5th or 6th normal artisans but as first and second new artisans of double value, then in that case they should logically cost even less: the first one free, like the first normal one, and the second one double the price of the second normal artisan of 1500 drachmas which would make it worth 3000 drachmas.

So take your pick: the second master artisan should logically be worth either 3000 drachmas or 7500 drachmas depending on which method you use to calculate its worth, but certainly not the 15000 they are currently charging.

Mar 8, 2019, 13:1703/08/19
09/14/15
You  forgot they have a monopoly and can charge whatever they want :)...logic doesn't apply when greed over whelms you.
Apr 4, 2019, 02:0504/04/19
Apr 4, 2019, 02:16(edited)
02/25/16

The master artisans are worthless anyway because what they build has no value... I stopped using my first master artisan because building more moonstone dispensers and bubble gum storage bins was pointless.  You don't need to store much of the magic moongoo because you only have one unit factory and it works so slow that you can gain 100x the moongoo you need by just killing a few level 1-20 Elysian positions and losing no units.  The only reason the Elysian stuff is priced so high is because Plarium is clueless when it comes to the relative value of the things they price.

Since it's the next "great Plarium idea" so it HAS to be 10x more expensive than the previous one. I don't need nor want a second master artisan.  In fact I don't even use the first one anymore. I wouldn't pay 100 Drachmas for a second Master Artisan so at 15,000 you can keep him :)

The brilliant Plarium team has come up with amazing new ideas like the new 50% units production multipliers with an 8 hour duration without realizing that they have EXACTLY the same effect as a lowly 4 hour boost applied to the corresponding building queue. Why they are now featured as a premier award items in several value packs is beyond me,  Does the Plarium development team have any critical thinkers??? All evidence points to the contrary...

Some people continue to play the game because some of the core features remain intact.  The new add-ons have been total dung for years.The Elysian City is the stinkiest pile of dung of all.  A few mega-coiners maximized it immediately - at huge costs - without realizing what a waste on money that thing is. I think Plarium owes them a big apology.
Apr 4, 2019, 09:1904/04/19
Apr 4, 2019, 09:19(edited)
03/10/15

Mikalosos said:

Does the Plarium development team have any critical thinkers??? All evidence points to the contrary... 

Again the problem is that they DO NOT play the game, five minutes in their own server, its not playing. they are clueless

i doubt they have "thinkers"
Apr 29, 2019, 23:4704/29/19
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Diogene!

hi Alina,i hope i'll get answer too:

3. Devs won't restore free recall...... If the free recall remained, it would give players a chance .....

Alina,the reason why devs deleted free recall is it may give some chance for some bonus.

MAY GIVE A CHANCE

i play game 5 years,i've sended million times by mistake wrong troops with wrong champions on wrong target,not wanting to even send attack,all from city from build def+scouts on a friend city,off troops on def persian positions,and the other way around,but we had chance to undo mistake by free cancel.

now,your devs unilaterally decided to delete free recall because IT MAY GIVE A CHANCE...

did your devs thought about this: player send all troops by mistake on 20 lvl capital ,already spended all instant recall's and just spended all drachmas on 75% revive ?

few year player watching how all troops he builded and bought in last few years marching to death (few k euro,300mill off+300mill def+all champs+all scouts.....because your devs thought  If the free recall remained, IT WOULD GIVE PLAYERS A CHANCE .....

Plarium, restore free recall in next 48 hours update,and cut 10% on devs paycheck,and tell them not to think so hard 

Tonaya 

May 7, 2019, 10:2505/07/19
03/05/19

Hello! I completely understand your point. Alina has already answered why devs decided to change the free recall feature. I've contacted them again on this matter and they promised to think of how they can change it in the future. Maybe they will return free recall option in case there are no Elysian Units in the troops' squad.

For now, I would suggest that you plan your war actions very carefully in order to avoid the situations when you need to withdraw your Units after you click on the "Send" button. 

May 8, 2019, 11:3705/08/19
03/10/15

pathetic answer boris (funny that you answer today after mentioning yesterday that you had not been for more than ten days)

plarium stole from us something NOT notifying (basically a LIE) and you say to us to be more careful? 

SHOULD NOT BE PLARIUM MORE CAREFUL WHEN DOING THINGS BAD AND NOT INFORMING US OF THE THINGS THEY TAKE FROM US?

Sorry for capitals, i dont want to shout, but it seems they dont listen when you say it other ways...

May 22, 2019, 09:2505/22/19
03/05/19
hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

pathetic answer boris (funny that you answer today after mentioning yesterday that you had not been for more than ten days)

plarium stole from us something NOT notifying (basically a LIE) and you say to us to be more careful? 

SHOULD NOT BE PLARIUM MORE CAREFUL WHEN DOING THINGS BAD AND NOT INFORMING US OF THE THINGS THEY TAKE FROM US?

Sorry for capitals, i dont want to shout, but it seems they dont listen when you say it other ways...

Hi! Sure, I see your point. We've discussed this matter with devs already. They promised to think about this situation. So, it's possible that the situation will be resolved in the future. However, I can't give any promises now. For now, all the attacks should be planned in details. 
Jul 7, 2020, 15:5907/07/20
05/17/20
Alina Phoenix said:

Diogene said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Diogene!

Thanks for making this addition, Diogene!

Yes, I know the review of Tournament rewards and Offers will be much appreciated.

I will forward this feedback to devs as well