A Guide for Phylarch!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 12, 2016, 18:1310/12/16
02/02/15

A Guide for Phylarch!

General information

Before you can access your Phylarch, you need to construct the Amphitheater - the Building where every action affecting your Phylarch is carried out. After it has been built, you can begin to interact with your Phylarch.

In the Amphitheater window you will find three tabs: Phylarch, Battle, and Skills. In the Phylarch tab, you can select the Phylarch Bonuses you wish to activate. You will receive the benefits of your selected Skills for as long as the selected Phylarch Bonuses are active. In the Phylarch tab, you can also change the name of your Phylarch. In the "Battle" tab, you can defeat Challengers with your Phylarch and receive Phylarch Points. Each successful attack and victory over a Challenger will earn you Phylarch Points. The Skills tab contains the Skill Tree. Discover and Improve Skills to receive an amazing array of Bonuses!

Skills

Discovering Phylarch Skills allows you to receive a variety of Bonuses, such as increased Resource production rates, accelerated Unit training, Movement Speeds, Offense and Defense Boosts, and much more. In order to Discover and Improve Skills, you will require Phylarch Points. Phylarch Points alone are also sufficient to Discover the 1st and 2nd "Additional Slot" Skills. However, in order to Discover the 3rd Additional Slot you will need Marks and Phylarch Points, while Discovering the 4th and 5th Additional Slots requires Drachmas.

Skills are divided into two major groups - Conventional Skills and Mythical Skills. The main difference between the two is as follows: the Bonuses from Conventional Skills can be activated without Marks, while Mythical Skills require Marks to activate. Mythical Skills will give you more powerful bonuses than Conventional ones.

Activating Phylarch Bonuses

Each player starts with one unlocked Slot for selecting and activating Skills. In order to increase the number of Slots available to you, you must Discover the "Additional Slots" Skills. Doing so increases the number of Skills that you can activate and receive Bonuses from at any one time. There are 5 Skills of this kind; Discovering each of them will unlock an Additional Slot in the Phylarch Bonuses section of the Phylarch tab.

Remember! Only Phylarch Points are required to Discover the 1st and 2nd Additional Slots. However, Discovering the 3rd Additional Slot requires Marks and Phylarch Points, while Discovering the 4th and 5th Additional Slots requires Drachmas.

Phylarch Points and Marks

Phylarch Points are used for Discovering and Improving Skills. Defeating Challengers in the Battle tab of the Amphitheater will earn you Phylarch Points. After the battle, you can check how many Points you have earned by visiting the Phylarch tab. In order to earn more Phylarch Points for defeating Challengers, you need to Discover and Improve the "Phylarch Points Boost" Skill. Please note: If you select this Skill and activate its Bonus while in the middle of fighting a Challenger, the Bonus will not become active until after that Challenger has been defeated. However, the Bonus will be applied to the next Challenger you fight.

Marks are Resources that are required for activating the Phylarch Bonuses of Mythical Skills, and can be earned during Tournaments.

How do I defeat Challengers?

In the "Battle" tab, you can defeat Challengers with your Phylarch. In order to attack the Challenger, you need to take aim and click on it. The HP bar will show how much damage you have dealt, but if your attack attempt was unsuccessful, you will see the word "Miss!" on your screen. Meanwhile, the Aether bar at the bottom of the screen shows how many attempts at attacking the Challenger are remaining. Attacks require Aether, regardless of whether you hit the Challenger or not.

Once all Aether has been exhausted, your Phylarch will be unable to continue fighting. If this happens, you will have two options: you can either wait to receive new Aether, or replenish your Aether instantly in exchange for Drachmas. The number of Challengers you can fight each day is limited; once this limit has been reached, you will see a message with a timer, which counts down the time until new Challengers appear.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 13, 2016, 10:4310/13/16
08/03/15
Thank you very much for this guide ! Has helped me a lot :)
Oct 13, 2016, 12:1910/13/16
08/11/15

Thanks

interesting information! 
Oct 15, 2016, 18:2210/15/16
08/22/15
nice work plarium but for avry new thin k we need to get info, also masege in sparta game, and the new updait with the agreements think is bad, many players we think to stop the game, this upgrait hold u bk to make more army
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 17, 2016, 11:1310/17/16
09/17/15
Hercules said:

nice work plarium but for avry new thin k we need to get info, also masege in sparta game, and the new updait with the agreements think is bad, many players we think to stop the game, this upgrait hold u bk to make more army
Hi! Why do you think it's a bad update?
Oct 18, 2016, 20:3210/18/16

Thanks. Great info.

Could you please tell us a little more about tournaments?
Oct 19, 2016, 03:3610/19/16
08/22/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hercules said:

Hi! Why do you think it's a bad update?
cost elot of time for avry lvl up and many many resources. to make all 20lvl all had take me 1 year and with some boost, and now that need so much time never ends, no happy abaut it, but not only me
Oct 19, 2016, 10:5510/19/16
09/17/15
Hercules said:

cost elot of time for avry lvl up and many many resources. to make all 20lvl all had take me 1 year and with some boost, and now that need so much time never ends, no happy abaut it, but not only me
Yes, it does take time, but there's no need to rush, right? :)
Oct 19, 2016, 18:1910/19/16
08/22/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hercules said:

Yes, it does take time, but there's no need to rush, right? :)
and what abaut the new serfer........ thats more more bad, thinks are not good any more
Oct 20, 2016, 10:4010/20/16
09/17/15
Hercules said:

and what abaut the new serfer........ thats more more bad, thinks are not good any more
Why do you think it's bad? :) Older servers won't become less active. It's just a good opportunity for the new players to start on a fresh server, without big competition there.
Oct 27, 2016, 14:3710/27/16
08/15/15
I now have three slots available.  I cannot figure out how to assign a skill to slot 2 or three?
Oct 27, 2016, 23:0310/27/16
03/29/15

Click on empty slot, then select a new skill from list, click box then save.

Can only click slots and select when skills time not active tho.

Nov 2, 2016, 15:5011/02/16
10/30/16
im coming  for you
Nov 22, 2016, 16:0311/22/16
07/21/16

I have 3 slots, but cant seem to get one to load any mythical skill, even though I have marks

Nov 22, 2016, 18:5511/22/16
11/17/16

Have you unticked 1 of the 3 conventional skills and tried to tick on a mythical skill, pressed save yet when you tried to activate it nothing happened?

Feb 27, 2017, 02:4802/27/17
02/27/17
Greed oft o'er reaches itself said:

Thank you! That really had me stumped till I found this forum and your explanationi.
Feb 27, 2017, 10:1202/27/17
09/17/15
Ike said:

Greed oft o'er reaches itself said:

Thank you! That really had me stumped till I found this forum and your explanationi.
If you have any questions, you can always ask them on this forum, we will gladly help you! :)
May 2, 2017, 17:4505/02/17
02/27/17
Is there a list of the costs of each of the extra slots for the Phylarch anywhere? TIA
May 3, 2017, 12:4905/03/17
11/17/16
Ike said:

Is there a list of the costs of each of the extra slots for the Phylarch anywhere? TIA
The 5ft slot costs 500 Drachmas and the 6th slot costs 1500 Drachmas!
May 3, 2017, 12:5105/03/17
11/17/16
And from what I remember the 4th slot costs 5000 phylarch points and one of each mark (one mark of Athena, one mark of Hades and one mark of Helios). The 2nd and the 3rd cost only phylarch points. Don't really remember how many though! 
May 3, 2017, 14:2205/03/17
01/23/17
nice