guidance and advice for players who start playing or for everyone

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 9, 2018, 03:3512/09/18
06/05/17
RED said:

No you will not loose troops if you go in minus grain.

Raids -->>are pretty good provider of your much needed resources, you need to be active and use all possible raids and amount or resources you can raid from a city-->>for that good idea will be to upgrade Port and Harbor so you can fully benefit from the amount of resources your units can carry at one time.

To avoid Loosing resources being an active player is a must, this is the most easier way to avoid being farmed by others

Acropolis
-->> upgrading  fully will allow you to build army and also sent them automatically to your Acropolis once they been trained.

But to address this issue is a good idea to also tackle few things such as upgrading :

Farms -->>> upgrading fully to increase production of grain

Academy --->>use scrolls to upgraded Grain consumption reduced by -8% (more units more reduction)

Eleusis -->>Signing agreements for it will allow you to build Temple of Demeter

Temple of Demeter-->> when fully upgraded has a bonus of consumption of grain reduction by 89%+ additional fallen units can be revived at the healer

Dominion -->>at level 15 gives 15 % grain production boost

Resource Production +25% -->>available for 1 day and 3 days (Grain tab in the Market)

Temple of Xenia-->> Increase your resource production

I hope this help, Good luck !

Dec 9, 2018, 03:4312/09/18
06/05/17

Thanks RED. 

One other thing, every time I break a general's equipment and try to break another one a notice came up saying "all the queues are currently occupied. The agreements you can sign/update simultaneously is 1." I think is a bug please fix it is getting frustrating. Thanks
Dec 11, 2018, 11:4212/11/18
02/29/16

Mikos CU said:

Thanks RED. 

One other thing, every time I break a general's equipment and try to break another one a notice came up saying "all the queues are currently occupied. The agreements you can sign/update simultaneously is 1." I think is a bug please fix it is getting frustrating. Thanks

Hello!

In the very near future, devs will update the game by adding optimizations to WebGL platform. More likely this issue will be solved after it.

If not, please report this bug to our Support team: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/bug-reports/ 

Dec 12, 2018, 04:3912/12/18
06/05/17
Thanks Alina phoenix
Dec 12, 2018, 11:5612/12/18
06/05/17

Hello, 

I just attack 2 pans and nothing happened, no battle report was generated and no troop lost. And can't participate in the most recent pan tournament. I only had one successful pan attack. Please look in to it thanks.