Guardians can now reach Rank 7. Dev Notes.
Archons, a new update has arrived for your Guardians!
Your Guardians can now reach Rank 7. With the added Rank comes ever-greater Bonuses to the Guardian's Skills.
In addition, the Reward for upgrading your Guardian to Rank 7 - an incredible feat - is 500 Emeralds. Upgrading your Guardians to Rank 7 during a Coalition Conflict will earn 2000 Points for your Coalition.
Note that the following will remain unchanged:
- Conditions for increasing a Guardian's Rank have not changed:
A Guardian of Rank 6 must reach the maximum Level for their Rank, and then you must retire 6 Guardians of Rank 6 to get a Guardian of Rank 7.
- The maximum number of Levels of Enlightenment remains the same, at 5.
- The number of Levels you can upgrade a Skill remains the same, at 5.
- The Maximum Guardian Level is still 40 (or 30, if the Guardian is not Enlightened).
- The resource cost and amount of Guardian XP earned for retiring Rank 7 Guardians is identical to the cost and XP for Rank 6 Guardians.
- The Recovery time of Rank 7 Guardians is the same as that of Rank 6 Guardians.
- The amount of XP Rank 7 Guardians need in order to advance from one Level to the next is the same as that of Rank 6 Guardians.
In addition to the greater heights of power your Guardians can now achieve, Adventurers of Ranks 4, 5, and 6 are also available. They can be obtained in Tournaments and Special Offers.
These high-Ranking Adventurers will be sent to the Goods tab in the Inbox, where they will wait for up to 7 days before departing.