Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
NancyAdmin
Jan 3, 2020, 12:3201/03/20
07/09/19

Namulmir said:

The city Elisia is an excellent upgrade to the game that offers important possibilities and strategic variations, keep it up !! Thank you !!

Thanks for your feedback, Namulmir. I'm happy to hear you liked it. 

Jan 5, 2020, 10:5701/05/20
Jan 14, 2020, 14:12(edited)
Hussein ali 😍😉
Jan 10, 2020, 01:1401/10/20
01/27/15

Can some clarification be shed on the following?

Elysian Unit Abilities dramatically improve your chances in both Offensive and Defensive battles. Each Elysian Unit has two Abilities – one for Offensive and one for Defensive engagements – which can be activated only in specific types of battles. If the Ability is activated, it will apply to all Units in the battle, not just the Elysian Units. 

Does this apply to all units in battle for all players?  If I send just one pezos to a friends city, if my defense bonus is triggered, does it apply to everyone's units  defending that city?

NancyAdmin
Jan 15, 2020, 09:5501/15/20
Jan 21, 2020, 12:20(edited)
07/09/19

RIX RTG said:

Can some clarification be shed on the following?

Elysian Unit Abilities dramatically improve your chances in both Offensive and Defensive battles. Each Elysian Unit has two Abilities – one for Offensive and one for Defensive engagements – which can be activated only in specific types of battles. If the Ability is activated, it will apply to all Units in the battle, not just the Elysian Units. 

Does this apply to all units in battle for all players?  If I send just one pezos to a friends city, if my defense bonus is triggered, does it apply to everyone's units  defending that city?

Hello RIX, 

It applies to all YOUR units in a specific battle, not to units of all the players who are also protecting that City. 

Jan 15, 2020, 19:3101/15/20
07/05/16

So about Elysian abilities, how do the specifically trigger?

If you bring only ONE elysian unit, will the ability have the same chance to trigger as if you have many? Or do each unit roll for success, so that if you bring many, you have a greater chance.

I guess it has been specified that the bonus then applies to all your units at that location, yes/no?
Jan 15, 2020, 23:5801/15/20
Jan 21, 2020, 12:21(edited)
01/27/15

juv95hrn said:

If you bring only ONE elysian unit, will the ability have the same chance to trigger as if you have many? Or do each unit roll for success, so that if you bring many, you have a greater chance.

I guess it has been specified that the bonus then applies to all your units at that location, yes/no?

Whether it's on or many, it gets the same trigger

Nancy said:

Hello RIX,
It applies to all YOUR units in a specific battle, not to units of all the players who are also protecting that City. 

Thanks!

Jan 16, 2020, 19:0601/16/20
07/05/16

RIX RTG said:

juv95hrn said:

Are you trying to say that if only ONE single elysian unit triggers, then the entire stack of units get the bonus. And every single unit in the stack gets to try to activate the ability individually? Ie, there is little point to bring a larger amount than is enough to statistically trigger the bonus.

NancyAdmin
Jan 21, 2020, 12:4301/21/20
Jan 21, 2020, 12:46(edited)
07/09/19

juv95hrn said:

RIX RTG said:

juv95hrn said:

Are you trying to say that if only ONE single elysian unit triggers, then the entire stack of units get the bonus. 

Yes, if you send one Elysian Unit it can also trigger the ability. The Elysian Unit's Ability is also more likely to be activated if you send greater numbers of that Unit type to battle.

May 21, 2020, 17:0305/21/20
05/21/20

I have a bug in my sparta account, in the achievements window / enter the top 100 of any solo tournament. It has stayed at 41 and does not advance, about 4 months ago I entered the top and did not advance. please someone help me with that

NancyAdmin
May 27, 2020, 16:3605/27/20
07/09/19
Stork said:

I have a bug in my sparta account, in the achievements window / enter the top 100 of any solo tournament. It has stayed at 41 and does not advance, about 4 months ago I entered the top and did not advance. please someone help me with that

Stork, I've replied to your question here