All Categories

Bugfix 07.04. Check Out the New Features Now!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 7, 2016, 14:3304/07/16
03/02/16

Update News!

A message from the marathoners! 

Archons!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

We added a Timer to the Spartan Allegiance window. You will receive your Rewards once the given time has elapsed. Remember that days are defined by UTC time. Daily Rewards refresh every 24 hours at 00:00 UTC time.

We added quick menus to the Coalition (Statistics) and Port windows to make your in-game communication more efficient.

You are now able to activate multiple Boosts, Reward Packs, and Dominion Point Items at once.

City loading has been optimized.

We added a tooltip to the Unit Training window. Hover your mouse over a Unit to see how different game bonuses influence your Unit statistics.

Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2016, 08:0704/08/16
Apr 10, 2016, 04:50(edited)
08/25/14

Hello,

I don't know if you're talking about Dominion points (I don't have any, since I've been under Dominion level 10 for almost a year now), but Dominion activators still have to be applied one at a time. And applying lots of 1/2 hour ones to stay under permanent Dominion state takes lots of mouse clicks and lots of time...

The daily reward packages can now only be opened all at the same time rather than having a choice. Not really a problem since they disappear over time if you don't take them, so you would usually get them all anywyay, but still...

Now if it works the same way with Dominion points, then OK, but in both cases, this "yes or no" confirmation was actually quite useless : why would we even want not to apply them anyway ? :p They should even be applied automatically, the same way the ones we get from tournaments work.

Instead, just cliking on the "Apply" button should just apply them all, period.

On the other and, the Dominion activators would just need the same quantities selector as for resources, for instance.

Thanks for reading.

Apr 8, 2016, 09:2904/08/16
02/29/16

Yes, Dominion Points were mentioned in the post, Archon. You can't activate two or more activators at the same time.

Thank you for all of your recommendations.

Apr 10, 2016, 04:5204/10/16
08/25/14

Since Dominion activators stack up, we are able to apply several of them to get a longer duration.

The same applies to resources production boosts.

A quantities selectors would be very useful there and save lots of hassle and time in useless and boring mouse clicks.

We would thank you a lot if something could be done for them please.

Apr 12, 2016, 00:0504/12/16
04/17/15
When will they implement an elixir auto-mixer? This would be quite useful!
Apr 13, 2016, 13:1204/13/16
08/25/14

Yes, this, too... ^^

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 14, 2016, 08:4404/14/16
09/17/15
We will continue working on some new exciting features. Thank you for your support
Apr 15, 2016, 01:0804/15/16

that you for updates patch notes, it is very very good to keep players informed about what was changed.

I have to back up previous posts, specially elixirs: if u have 500 of each lvl1, you are looking at some serious few hours of clicking.

they should all auto mix, I mean all 500x lvl1 to 250 lvl 2 in 1 click.

dominion activators can use slider to apply more at same time.

back to elixirs: current implementation isn't best, too expensive to swap them around, I feel it should be free to change them depends on your circumstances, would make more strategic play.

these days u have either all 3 set or at least 2 and swapping one.

another option is to increase limit to like 6-8 to be equipped at same time, people would put them there and forget about them, not best strategic play, but better than current form and it is also another option vs. free swapping of elixirs

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2016, 07:5804/15/16
09/17/15

Rob May said:

that you for updates patch notes, it is very very good to keep players informed about what was changed.

I have to back up previous posts, specially elixirs: if u have 500 of each lvl1, you are looking at some serious few hours of clicking.

they should all auto mix, I mean all 500x lvl1 to 250 lvl 2 in 1 click.

dominion activators can use slider to apply more at same time.

back to elixirs: current implementation isn't best, too expensive to swap them around, I feel it should be free to change them depends on your circumstances, would make more strategic play.

these days u have either all 3 set or at least 2 and swapping one.

another option is to increase limit to like 6-8 to be equipped at same time, people would put them there and forget about them, not best strategic play, but better than current form and it is also another option vs. free swapping of elixirs

Mixing multiple elixirs is under development.

No additional slots will be added. It's about you and your strategy which ones to use. 

And please, use the Suggestions and Feedback thread to post your suggestions.

Apr 17, 2016, 08:2104/17/16
08/25/14

BTW, the reports bug is still not fixed.

Let's say the problem appears less often, but is stil happening.