Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 27, 2020, 09:2805/27/20
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Wheel of Fortune's algorithm adjusted to offer greater variety

- "Claim All" button added to the Deeds tab in the Coalition Conflict Tournament

- Reminder added above the Temple of Hermes to indicate when it can be upgraded

- Points earned from collecting Moonstones in the Emporium Occupation Tournament increased

- Articles and Elysian Articles moved to separate tabs in the Ephorate

- Filters added to the Warlords/Challengers Reports tab

- Number of Unit purchases allowed in the Market increased to 30 per day

- Fixed the Events icon display when you have claimed all the Rewards in the Guardian Summoning Event

- Fixed the Search Range of the Oracle

- Made the Timber font color consistent throughout

- Fixed Rewards icon in Personal Events so it displays correctly

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2020, 04:2506/23/20
01/02/17

Hi

Great stuff ......

I was wondering if it would be possible too get a " recall all" button e.g when you've got  a lot of siedges to recall them all at once ? 

Thank you

NancyAdmin
Jun 23, 2020, 13:2106/23/20
07/09/19

VOODOO said:

Hi

Great stuff ......

I was wondering if it would be possible too get a " recall all" button e.g when you've got  a lot of siedges to recall them all at once ? 

Thank you

Hi, VOODOO.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. Do you suggest adding this 'recall all' button to the War Council building -> Garrisons tab? If I'm mistaken, please send me a screenshot of the page where you would like to see this feature. 

By the way, I would appreciate it if you describe how often you are in need of such an option. Is it a part of your game strategy to recall all units from the sieged cities? 

Jun 24, 2020, 16:4506/24/20
01/02/17

Hi Nancy

Yes correct  the tournament takes place evey week but it all depends on how quickly you can get all your troops back to participate in the next one.......so now what happens you need to skip a week and recall all first before you carry on to the nest event .

Thank you

NancyAdmin
Jun 26, 2020, 14:4206/26/20
07/09/19

VOODOO, we have such a button in the game, but it also returns your Units from the Capital and Pantheons. You may use it if needed. 

Jun 26, 2020, 15:2206/26/20
Jun 26, 2020, 15:30(edited)
10/15/15

VOODOO said:

Hi Nancy

Yes correct  the tournament takes place evey week but it all depends on how quickly you can get all your troops back to participate in the next one.......so now what happens you need to skip a week and recall all first before you carry on to the nest event .

Thank you

Reading what you're asking I imagine you're saying because of the weekly siege tournament, you think that if you get all your troops back in one click you'll be able to start sooner.

Wrong.

This has been explained before but I will repeat it, I don't remember when I said it:

Monday at 08:00 UT the tournament starts with a reset of the counters to zero and ends the following Monday at 08:00 UT with a count of the sieges at that time. The new week begins and for every siege you make you win 100 points and for every siege you lose or withdraw you lose 100 points.

If you use that "button" that you ask for and Nancy already explains you where she is with how many points in negative you would start the tournament ?, that's why many players do the tournament week in and week out.

Leyendo lo que pides me imagino lo dices por el torneo semanal de asedios, crees que si recuperas de un solo click todas tus tropas podras empezar antes.

Error.

Esto ya se explico otras veces pero lo repetire, no recuerdo cuando lo dige:

El lunes a las 08:00 UT comienza el torneo reseteandose los contadores a cero y termina el lunes siguiente a las 08:00 UT contandose los asedios que se tienen a esa hora. Comienza la nueva semana y por cada asedio que realizas ganas 100 puntos y por cada asedio que pierdes O RETIRAS pierdes 100 puntos.

Si utilizas ese "boton" que pides y que Nancy ya te explica donde esta con cuantos puntos en negativo comenzarias el torneo ?, por eso el torneo muchos jugadores lo realizan semana si y semana no.