All Categories

Gain An Advantage In Warfare And Spying!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 14, 2016, 19:3401/14/16
02/02/15

New Items Now Available At The Market!

A message from the marathoners!

Archon!

The gods have bestowed upon you a new series of incredible Items to make gaining control of Hellas easier than ever before!

Take a look!

Full Protection. This Item protects you from any Offensive Action launched against you. Your enemies won’t be able to Raid, order Political Attacks, Besiege, or dispatch Scouts against you so long as this Item is active. Activating Full Protection allows you to take a deep breath and manage your City without worrying about being attacked.

Spy Protection. This Item ONLY protects you from being Spied upon. Your enemies won't be able to dispatch Scouts against you while this Item is active. Use Spy Protection to make your enemies eyeless inside your City.

You can get these Items at the Market (Go to the "Special" section of the “Misc” tab).

Keep a watchful eye on the news posts; more innovative Spartan survival gear is sure to be available soon!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 14, 2016, 19:3901/14/16
11/12/14
A note about full protection: it works similarly to the returning guardian protection or new player protection. If the protected city takes any offensive action (besieging, raiding), its protection will be removed. 
Jan 14, 2016, 20:3201/14/16
Jan 14, 2016, 20:50(edited)
09/19/14

Like Seriously more and more bloody items. We asked for pan report tab nothing...we asked for political shield building not drachmas bought bloody unreal. Please explain how the hell is this good for average player, all those items are coiners only, yes they can be bought with GPs but gps are even harder to get nowdays so not realistic. First relocation, now coiners move like bad ladies from banana to banana. Then off and def reinforcer guy with 100 mil off has 20 mil more like seriously is that really fair play...And now idiots with CASH will cause problems when you want to retalieate guess what you CANT cause of stupid protection. Since when is this game farmville, strategy are not some money bought items but experiences playing it, but with every STUPID item you make game harder and harder to guys that just wanna play smart not with CC. This things pissed me off as hell i know im not the only one but you just dont GIVE A CRAP

PS: We asked for pan filters you said it is your high priority...why the hell then those items if that was your priority...oh yeah i know why cause you are too greedy all you see is $ nothing new for non paying players and games that will have couple of 10 coiners still playing they will get bored also and QUIT many already had.

GOOD DAY

Jan 14, 2016, 21:5201/14/16
Gorgo enuff said
Jan 14, 2016, 23:4001/14/16
01/27/15
What in the actual (blank)
Jan 15, 2016, 00:2301/15/16
11/26/14
so instead of adding features people want.. they add more useless junk that cost drachmas....
Jan 15, 2016, 01:4501/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14
Agreed.  you are taking the fun out of the game.  And how is it a game with a bunch of coiners stopping you from spying raiding all day long.  When all you have left to play on this game is coiners against coiners who are never on your entire game will die.   They do need protection no one will be playing with them.  Wow what a big city you have.  Too bad I cant raid it or spy on it.  What's the point of a coiner even building a larger city tell me that one.  I guess if I cant purchase protection and cant build up spys to spy on you what is the point of playing.  the coiner will hide and the active player will also have to hide.  No one to raid.  Oh and nice move with the colonies.  How stupid is that....
Jan 15, 2016, 02:1901/15/16
12/14/14

Innovates Sparta gear...LMAO...  you Plarium people r too much...

i wish to give some feedback on this warfare and spying developments in Sparta. These new options have no place in Sparta. Real history shows this was not possible. I understand the buying of gold concept... because throughout history gold was used to win & finance wars. I must say.. and i will use no negative remarks or slang...  Your consideration and implementation of these options conflict with history, real time game play, but most importantly... they conflict with your clients values relating to the game and what good game development should be.

You guys are off... back to the drawing boarding...
Jan 15, 2016, 07:5701/15/16
09/25/14

Guys guys relax.

Buy more drachmas in order to be competitive. It has always been like that.

What I hate most is the fact that Plarium keep trying to convince us this game is for everyone to play.

It is not, this game favours the coiners big time! Nothing wrong I guess but the rest of us who aren't Arabian princes don't have even a small chance. At least since the Persians change chances are 0 to win over a coiner.

Have a nice playtime :) 
Jan 15, 2016, 08:3701/15/16
Jan 15, 2016, 08:37(edited)
05/13/15
It looks like they're planning to add more and more junks despite of so many negative comments about those additions these past few months. It shows that they don't value our opinions. 
Jan 15, 2016, 17:5901/15/16
11/12/14

Disappointment like this is precisely the reason why we do not make announcements. Unexpected problems happen in development and postponements are very common.

The new items (requested by players for use against political attacks) are not the only feature of the new update. Check out the new emporias.
Jan 15, 2016, 18:1701/15/16
09/19/14

TheElitePhantom said:

Disappointment like this is precisely the reason why we do not make announcements. Unexpected problems happen in development and postponements are very common.

The new items (requested by players for use against political attacks) are not the only feature of the new update. Check out the new emporias.

HAHAHA EPIC we asked for removal or some buidling not DRACHMA bought stupid item...dont say we asked that... you cannot see political so best would be to have shield 24 hours 7 days a week active...are you bloody insane!

We asked for removal or smaller damage(By Building) or protecting scouts BY BUILDING not by item... defending against political BY Building not by drachma bought stupid items... at least one of those things would be enough NOOO they had to brought in more stupid items....meanwhile almost half of my city is waiting for new buildings
Jan 15, 2016, 18:3801/15/16
11/12/14
Buildings are reserved for more permanent functions. A shield against political attacks has to be temporary.
Jan 15, 2016, 19:2301/15/16
09/19/14
TheElitePhantom said:

Buildings are reserved for more permanent functions. A shield against political attacks has to be temporary.
it could be buidling- bought with drachma like hermes 10 lvls... each political brings it down one lvl....coiners would use more policals to break through...and regular players being hit wouldnt be in such a bad shape losing all that def for 20 PVP really unbalenced
Jan 15, 2016, 23:1701/15/16
12/13/14

1. make an announcement before u make changes, since i lost over 1 m army for no reason when u applied changes, i can live with that, yet it does not make me happy, my member lost his off only cause he was not able to put it to safety in time since game crashed.

2. if i can not do something properly, then i do not do that at all. in this case, if u guys can not ensure things go smoothly, then do not make any updates.

now here goes the question: let's say i start hitting ls pantheons really hard, and then i apply that protection thing, so obviously some guys would not like that, yet would they be able to raid my city when protection thing would be applied? if it works the same like protection when u begin to play this game, i do not think they would be able to do that? or would they?

Jan 16, 2016, 00:4001/16/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

TheElitePhantom said:

Disappointment like this is precisely the reason why we do not make announcements.

So you guys, actually realize, that such a changes or new stuffs will bring disappointment in majority of players and yet they are still implementeded in the game?!?!?!?

I am sorry but that could be described with a world like I N S A N I T Y.

Jan 16, 2016, 02:2501/16/16
Jan 16, 2016, 03:44(edited)
11/12/14

johnthaman said:

So you guys, actually realize, that such a changes or new stuffs will bring disappointment in majority of players and yet they are still implementeded in the game?!?!?!?

I am sorry but that could be described with a world like I N S A N I T Y.

I was referring to the people who were disappointed that pantheon report filters were unable to arrive on time.

@Lyderis

The coalition would be unable to raid the player under protection, but the player under protection would be unable to do anything (siege, raid, political attacks) unless he wants to lose his protection.
Jan 16, 2016, 04:0201/16/16
06/18/15

None of the changes are improvements. Heavy coiners can now apply safety for their city, since when in history could you apply a protection that would make it impossible to either attack or scout you?

Heavy coiners can raid the heck out of others but when they go to sleep, they put on their protection. Zero chances for people who spend just a few bucks every now and then.

Normally strength would decide who wins a war. Now only $$$ decides. Ridiculous 'improvements'.

Jan 16, 2016, 04:2001/16/16
Jan 16, 2016, 04:20(edited)
11/12/14

Arturos said:

None of the changes are improvements. Heavy coiners can now apply safety for their city, since when in history could you apply a protection that would make it impossible to either attack or scout you?

Heavy coiners can raid the heck out of others but when they go to sleep, they put on their protection. Zero chances for people who spend just a few bucks every now and then.

Normally strength would decide who wins a war. Now only $$$ decides. Ridiculous 'improvements'.

Is that so different from using the acropolis?

I'd think the emporias are a significant improvement over colonies.
Jan 16, 2016, 11:4201/16/16
05/13/15
TheElitePhantom said:

I'd think the emporias are a significant improvement over colonies.
I don't think so. I've heard many negative comments about them from my friends, coalition members and other players in the forum.
Jan 16, 2016, 12:0401/16/16
12/03/14
Lyderis said:

let's say i start hitting ls pantheons really hard, and then i apply that protection thing, so obviously some guys would not like that, yet would they be able to raid my city when protection thing would be applied? if it works the same like protection when u begin to play this game, i do not think they would be able to do that? or would they? 

It's same as beginners' protection shield. Hitting a pantheon will not make you eligible to be attacked if this item is applied. So, players won't be able to attack you back.