Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 29, 2019, 10:0710/29/19
05/21/19

New: Guardian Conquests

New: Guardian Conquests

Make your Guardians stronger!

Archon,

Your Guardians are itching to punish the Warlords of Hellas. You can now get greater Rewards for battling Warlords. More importantly, you can unleash Guardians on Guardian Conquests, allowing them to gain Levels faster than ever before!

Guardian Conquests allow you to send Guardians to Skirmishes. Guardians sent to Skirmish will automatically attack Warlords to earn XP, Summoning Bonds, and Energy until the Skirmish has ended.

To access Guardian Conquests, you first need to unlock Guardians and finish all tutorial Guardian Quests. To start a Conquest, you must apply a Guardian Conquest Order (7 or 30 days). You can get these from certain Special Offers. You'll also get a Guardian Conquest Order (7 days) as a Reward once you complete the first Guardian Conquest Quest.

Apply the Guardian Conquest Order in the Warlords tab of the Guardians Window to start a Conquest. Then select Guardians you want to send Skirmishing. While the Skirmish is in progress, you can view the stats from the Warlords tab. You can also start or end as many Skirmishes as you like while the Guardian Conquest is ongoing.

There are two types of Skirmishes: Solo and Group.

Solo Skirmishes allow you to send one Guardian alone to fight the Warlords. The Guardian will automatically attack Warlords until the Skirmish is finished. You can send Guardians that are the maximum Level for their Rank on Solo Skirmishes to earn Summoning Bonds and Energy, but they will not earn any XP.

Group Skirmishes can include up to 10 Guardians, who will fight Warlords one by one until the Skirmish is finished. If one Guardian reaches the maximum Level for their Rank during the Skirmish, they will no longer fight. The rest of the participating Guardians will keep fighting until either the Skirmish ends, you run out of Energy, or they reach the maximum Level for their Rank. You cannot send Champions that are already at the maximum Level for their Rank to Group Skirmishes.

Issue a Guardian Conquest Order now, and let your Guardians reach their full potential!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2019, 08:0911/06/19
05/01/15
This is great but where do we get the Guardian Conquest Orders there is option for 7 or 30 days but there are none available.  Is there a point in introducing something knew and then not making it available to be used ?  The first one that came free and lasted for a week was good fun but it ran out days ago and now its not playable becuase they are not available.  Sorry but it makes no sense at all to me.
NancyAdmin
Nov 13, 2019, 10:4711/13/19
07/09/19

mignonshelton said:

This is great but where do we get the Guardian Conquest Orders there is option for 7 or 30 days but there are none available.  Is there a point in introducing something knew and then not making it available to be used ?  The first one that came free and lasted for a week was good fun but it ran out days ago and now its not playable becuase they are not available.  Sorry but it makes no sense at all to me.

Hello! You should be able to find a 7-day Guardian Conquest Order in special offers now. Stay tuned,  Guardian Conquest Orders for 30-day may appear anytime in the game. 

Oct 10, 2022, 22:3710/10/22
07/29/16

warlords event its imposible.. make somehow everybody can play... nobody understand warlords

Jan 25, 2023, 02:2901/25/23
09/19/14

how can we play a game where some players have god power, with attack guardians of +240% and we can get no similar defense guardian, Harmost for example, to can defend our capital! your politic is to make us to lose in few sec. all our work from years, total unfair; in the same time you give some players god power, attack guardians full upgraded, many players from your staff, total unfair again, how can we play such a stupid game in your opinion in this conditons? why do you always give us, after weeks of waiting, most idiot guardians, and never the option to choose what type of guardian we need? in real life, if I have money in my pocket, I buy always what I need , never what others want... HOW CAN WE PLAY AGAINST YOUR BULLY PLAYERS SO? YOU CALL THAT A FAIR GAME?

Jan 17, 2024, 07:5501/17/24
01/17/24

The franchise includes various spin-off games, like Mario  Kart and Mario Party, offering diverse gameplay experiences.