Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 28, 2019, 11:3208/28/19
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Updated Coalition Conflict so that Coalitions that place 1st in the Tournament Rankings for their Tier will receive a Unique Coalition Capital Schema. This will remain active from when the Tournament ends till a new Coalition places 1st in that Tier

- Added timer to Enemies window indicating when you will be able to raid Resources again after reaching the weekly cap

- Added Grain Consumption Reduction Bonus from the Coalition Capital to the top left Resource Panel

- Fixed display of Rewards to include Coalition Milestones multiplier in the Tournament tooltip of the Events window

- Fixed a bug that caused the Map to scroll when selecting the number of Boosts

- Fixed Phylarch Skill Discovery timer when the "Skill Discovery Speed" Bonus is applied

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2019, 13:3408/28/19
01/01/17

with the filarca dexterity update, the same dexterity is no longer available to activate it with the active thread. work out !!

Aug 29, 2019, 03:2408/29/19
Aug 29, 2019, 03:25(edited)
01/16/18
ok..i like some of the improvements on this server ,it helps and even for the smaller players and first timers I've an issue,I also play on the FB Server and the decor items are great,the chariots,wine presses,the lion cages,etc..It is time for you all to upgrade those items here on these servers..You've up grades everything else to identical with the fb server,now it is time to do so here..It would be awesome to have these items in the decor box ,to help make our cities better looking..Can You do the Upgrades as I thinks it should not be an issue to do so..With Highest Regards.RedOcktober
NancyAdmin
Aug 29, 2019, 07:5808/29/19
07/09/19
Ermes T300 said:

with the filarca dexterity update, the same dexterity is no longer available to activate it with the active thread. work out !!

Could you please specify this issue in more details? What skill is in question? Screenshots are welcome. 
NancyAdmin
Aug 29, 2019, 08:1308/29/19
07/09/19

RedOktober said:

ok..i like some of the improvements on this server ,it helps and even for the smaller players and first timers I've an issue,I also play on the FB Server and the decor items are great,the chariots,wine presses,the lion cages,etc..It is time for you all to upgrade those items here on these servers..You've up grades everything else to identical with the fb server,now it is time to do so here..It would be awesome to have these items in the decor box ,to help make our cities better looking..Can You do the Upgrades as I thinks it should not be an issue to do so..With Highest Regards.RedOcktober

Hello RedOcktober, 

Thanks for your suggestion. We will forward it to the dev team to check if it is possible to extend the list of decor on the portal. 

Aug 29, 2019, 13:1708/29/19
08/16/15
Alina said:

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Updated Coalition Conflict so that Coalitions that place 1st in the Tournament Rankings for their Tier will receive a Unique Coalition Capital Schema. This will remain active from when the Tournament ends till a new Coalition places 1st in that Tier

- Added timer to Enemies window indicating when you will be able to raid Resources again after reaching the weekly cap

- Added Grain Consumption Reduction Bonus from the Coalition Capital to the top left Resource Panel

- Fixed display of Rewards to include Coalition Milestones multiplier in the Tournament tooltip of the Events window

- Fixed a bug that caused the Map to scroll when selecting the number of Boosts

- Fixed Phylarch Skill Discovery timer when the "Skill Discovery Speed" Bonus is applied

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Aug 29, 2019, 13:2208/29/19
08/16/15

Hi team,

I raised a request which is still not resolved and also i have some concerns please do the needful ,,

I had already signed the agreements but it is asking to sign again ,,

My nearly 3000 warriors are missing i dont know where they went i had been checking the same from 1 month. 

I am not getting liberated warriors when i go for positions ,, 1st i use to get the huge but now nothing 

NancyAdmin
Sep 3, 2019, 09:3609/03/19
07/09/19

praveen sharma said:

had already signed the agreements but it is asking to sign again ,,

Please send a screenshot of a signed agreement as well as a task where you are requested to sing it again. 

My nearly 3000 warriors are missing i dont know where they went i had been checking the same from 1 month. 

What kind of troops are they and when did you notice them missing? 

I am not getting liberated warriors when i go for positions ,, 1st i use to get the huge but now nothing 

As I can see, at this point, you still need to invest some more troops for receiving the next reward. As you know, there is kind of a gap that gets generated after every big victory on Positions. And then you need to gradually fill this gap with troops in order to receive the next reward.