All Categories

New Elite Phylarch Skills!

New Elite Phylarch Skills!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 31, 2019, 13:5307/31/19
05/21/19
3512

New Elite Phylarch Skills!

New Elite Phylarch Skills!

Discover And Activate Greater Bonuses


Archon,


Elite Skills can now be Discovered in the Amphitheater! To Discover an Elite Skill, you must Discover and Develop its corresponding Advanced Skill to the maximum Level first.


Once you have Discovered an Elite Skill, you can Activate it to benefit from its mighty Bonus. These Bonuses will be far more powerful than those from Advanced Skills so try to Discover them at once.


Your rivals are already doing their best to train their Phylarchs. Make sure that you keep up with them!


Basileus Leonidas


Views
1k
Comments
9
Comments
Jul 31, 2019, 22:2707/31/19
04/22/16
5
And yet another new feature to give the coiners another advantage over ordinary players who are not prepared to spend hundreds of dollars/euros per week/month. Your greed is driving more and more players from the game.
Aug 1, 2019, 11:1808/01/19
03/11/17
8

Totally agree. As a non coiner who occasionally did spend the odd groat or two on the game I now keep my coins firmly in my pocket as far as Sparta goes. You really do have to spend big or else keep your head firmly down when the 'big' boys are around. The bonuses being thrown out by Plarium but only if you are prepared to spend big have reached ridiculous levels. 

Aug 2, 2019, 05:2508/02/19
03/19/15
1
But of course.  I shall plant another money tree right now in my garden.
NancyAdmin
Aug 2, 2019, 08:5408/02/19
07/09/19
1874

Hi THELONIOUS-HBG-4H , VIRGIL, LILITH! 


Guys, I am sorry to hear that you did not like the update. The dev team did their best to balance the game for all the players. Almost everything in the game is available without spending but it may just take a longer time to discover or achieve somethings.



Aug 5, 2019, 18:2608/05/19
03/11/17
8
Nancy said:

Hi THELONIOUS-HBG-4H , VIRGIL, LILITH! 


Guys, I am sorry to hear that you did not like the update. The dev team did their best to balance the game for all the players. Almost everything in the game is available without spending but it may just take a longer time to discover or achieve somethings.



Thats such a lame excuse these days.  Balance the game for all players ....... if it was not so pathetic I would laugh.   Balance is not in Plariums dictionary.  The items that are only available if you spend are so powerful that the game is totally tilted towards the coiners.
NancyAdmin
Aug 9, 2019, 09:0208/09/19
07/09/19
1874

Virgil said:


Nancy said:


Hi THELONIOUS-HBG-4H , VIRGIL, LILITH! 


Guys, I am sorry to hear that you did not like the update. The dev team did their best to balance the game for all the players. Almost everything in the game is available without spending but it may just take a longer time to discover or achieve somethings.



Thats such a lame excuse these days.  Balance the game for all players ....... if it was not so pathetic I would laugh.   Balance is not in Plariums dictionary.  The items that are only available if you spend are so powerful that the game is totally tilted towards the coiners.

Thanks for your reply, Virgil.  


Our games don’t require purchasing packages as the compulsory element. You can get access to practically all the in-game features without making purchases. Of course, the purchases can speed that process up and save the main currency in the game for you - time. 

Aug 10, 2019, 12:4908/10/19
Aug 10, 2019, 13:00(edited)
07/14/15
24

But where is this elite skills?

i have update the new  advanced skill  (step 3)at the maximum level 10 for ligth training and heavy training, but no elite skill are available!

hey plarium, what are happening?
NancyAdmin
Aug 13, 2019, 08:2608/13/19
07/09/19
1874
RoNNNy said:

But where is this elite skills?

i have update the new  advanced skill  (step 3)at the maximum level 10 for ligth training and heavy training, but no elite skill are available!

hey plarium, what are happening?
Hello! Please make sure that you activated Phylar bonuses. If you can see that it is activated and you are not receiving bonuses, please report it to our support here
Aug 30, 2019, 15:5808/30/19
03/11/17
8
Nancy said:

Virgil said:


Nancy said:


Hi THELONIOUS-HBG-4H , VIRGIL, LILITH! 


Guys, I am sorry to hear that you did not like the update. The dev team did their best to balance the game for all the players. Almost everything in the game is available without spending but it may just take a longer time to discover or achieve somethings.



Thats such a lame excuse these days.  Balance the game for all players ....... if it was not so pathetic I would laugh.   Balance is not in Plariums dictionary.  The items that are only available if you spend are so powerful that the game is totally tilted towards the coiners.

Thanks for your reply, Virgil.  


Our games don’t require purchasing packages as the compulsory element. You can get access to practically all the in-game features without making purchases. Of course, the purchases can speed that process up and save the main currency in the game for you - time.