05/21/19

Update News

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

A message from the marathoners!

Archons!

We’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

- New Persian Position Levels available

- New Coalition Tournament Mechanics: Coalition Members that reach the minimum Points required will only get Rewards for their Ranking position. Players now need to cross Point Milestones to get the Rewards for reaching Milestones

- Popup added to show players needing Resources what Resource Packs they have and what they can buy

- New Diplomatic report added to inform players which Archon has cast out another Archon from the Coalition

- Daily limit increased for the number of Resources players can get by trading Items for Resources in the Market

- Fixed the display of Coalition Capitals on the Imperial Map

- Fixed the display of your Coalition's Diplomatic Status with other Coalitions in the Diplomacy section of the ""My Coalition"" tab

- Tweaked General's Equipment Bonuses for Cavalry Units so they won't affect the Primus Ordinis and the Roman Enforcer

Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces. 

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2019, 13:0407/02/19
10/15/15

Alina said:

Update News!

- New Coalition Tournament Mechanics: Coalition Members that reach the minimum Points required will only get Rewards for their Ranking position. Players now need to cross Point Milestones to get the Rewards for reaching Milestones

And the small players who until now getting the minimum were getting all the reward ? when the tournament is PVP some were the ONLY way they had to get good prize without dying in the attempt until they grew up.

Y los jugadores pequeños que hasta ahora consiguiendo el minimo cobraban toda la recompensa ? cuando el torneo es de PVP algunos era la UNICA manera que tenian de conseguir buen premio sin morir en el intento hasta que crecian.

Jul 2, 2019, 14:4607/02/19
08/09/15

i would like to know what the milestone values are.

You have changed game mechanics that will seriously effect sparta and have given us nothing for information

This is a game mechanic that sounds like it will destroy one of the only things that allowed new players to try and grow in a place where bigger accounts have so many advantages that they can not possibly survive.

I worry that you are not only making it harder for small guys to earn materials and troops, but you are taking away their only real ability to make glory points - something that you have constantly done - it feels like you are trying to sabotage the future of sparta - and the secrecy and deception makes me thing that we will not like the changes.

no new players - no game for us to enjoy

please give us some more information about these changes

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 3, 2019, 11:5107/03/19
05/21/19

Fortress said:

i would like to know what the milestone values are.

You have changed game mechanics that will seriously effect sparta and have given us nothing for information

This is a game mechanic that sounds like it will destroy one of the only things that allowed new players to try and grow in a place where bigger accounts have so many advantages that they can not possibly survive.

I worry that you are not only making it harder for small guys to earn materials and troops, but you are taking away their only real ability to make glory points - something that you have constantly done - it feels like you are trying to sabotage the future of sparta - and the secrecy and deception makes me thing that we will not like the changes.

no new players - no game for us to enjoy

please give us some more information about these changes

Hello, Fortress!

I've replied to your questions regarding the new Coalition Tournament Mechanics here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/136216_new-coalition-tourney-mechanics/

Jul 3, 2019, 11:5507/03/19
Jul 3, 2019, 11:56(edited)
12/11/16

I agree with the other two comments, if I'm reading this right.

"New Coalition Tournament Mechanics: Coalition Members that reach the minimum Points required will only get Rewards for their Ranking position. Players now need to cross Point Milestones to get the Rewards for reaching Milestones" doesn't entirely make sense. By "Coalition Tournament" are you talking bout "Coalition Conflict"?

There are few ways where lower levels can start to get stronger without literally being in game for a year or more. The conflict events give them a chance to participate and earn higher level rewards than they  can else wise. Perhaps make the conflicts monthly versus every week?

----

Also, please get rid of having to continuously respond to a simple request. If you go to McDonalds, and order a hamburger, they say "Would you like  a hamburger?" You say, "Why yes, I would like a hamburger." And you get a hamburger.

In Sparta. "Refresh Individual Quests", click to say "Yes", but oh no. Then you get "Do you want to apply a Quests Refresher to get new individual quests?", you click to say "Yes" again. We are done! No we are not? "With this quest refresher you will get 10 new divine quests, Continue?" ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

How about a simple "Don't show me this again." option for any pop up, or a preferences that shuts off routine pop ups?

Jul 10, 2019, 10:2507/10/19
03/05/19

Boba79 said:

I agree with the other two comments, if I'm reading this right.

"New Coalition Tournament Mechanics: Coalition Members that reach the minimum Points required will only get Rewards for their Ranking position. Players now need to cross Point Milestones to get the Rewards for reaching Milestones" doesn't entirely make sense. By "Coalition Tournament" are you talking bout "Coalition Conflict"?

There are few ways where lower levels can start to get stronger without literally being in game for a year or more. The conflict events give them a chance to participate and earn higher level rewards than they  can else wise. Perhaps make the conflicts monthly versus every week?

----

Also, please get rid of having to continuously respond to a simple request. If you go to McDonalds, and order a hamburger, they say "Would you like  a hamburger?" You say, "Why yes, I would like a hamburger." And you get a hamburger.

In Sparta. "Refresh Individual Quests", click to say "Yes", but oh no. Then you get "Do you want to apply a Quests Refresher to get new individual quests?", you click to say "Yes" again. We are done! No we are not? "With this quest refresher you will get 10 new divine quests, Continue?" ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

How about a simple "Don't show me this again." option for any pop up, or a preferences that shuts off routine pop ups?

1. The update relates to Coalition Tournaments only. We did not make any changes to Coalition Conflicts, you still need to earn at least 1 point in order to receive Coalition Conflicts reward.

2. While I completely understand where your frustration may come from but let's imagine what would happen if there were no such pop-ups? Players would start claiming that somehow they mistakenly clicked on the refresh button and a new item was applied despite they did not want to.