New Community Manager

5 Replies
Community Manager
18 June, 2019, 1:15 PM UTC

Hello, Spartans!

My name is Alina, and lately I’ve joined the Community Management Team. Along with Boris I will accompany you along the ancient world of Greece!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I love traveling, reading and watching movies. Since I was a child, I’ve been a huge fan of strategy games and Greek mythology. I like to keep a positive attitude and I enjoy facing challenges. Though I would ask you not to be too rough on me since I’m still a newbie.

It would be my pleasure to assist you with any in-game questions, suggestions and concerns. Can’t wait to start and see you around! 

UTC +3:00
User
19 June, 2019, 8:34 PM UTC
i don't understand. are you not the previous coma alina? 
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that ********* reflection.'
UTC +0:00
User
19 June, 2019, 8:53 PM UTC

why using same pic of the previous coma when your name also is the same? do you want to confuse? thats not a good way to create a good start

welcome and i really hope your attitude towards players in this forum is similar to "alina" than to actual coma. all alina´s gain of players trust, boris managed to lose it.
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that ********* reflection.'
Community Manager
26 June, 2019, 8:54 AM UTC

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

why using same pic of the previous coma when your name also is the same? do you want to confuse? thats not a good way to create a good start

welcome and i really hope your attitude towards players in this forum is similar to "alina" than to actual coma. all alina´s gain of players trust, boris managed to lose it.

Hello!

Nice to meet you! 

You're right, I am not the previous Alina. The thing is that I like this pic more than others. Sorry for any confusion. 

Anyway, thanks for your kind welcome. I'll try to do my best not to disappoint our community 

User
26 June, 2019, 9:11 AM UTC

i noticed as the old alina used to visit the forums daily, she did a great job, coming once per week as you just done, makes difficult to have a relationship, create a community and help users. 

have you consider visiting forums more often and be interested in making a community as the old alina did? or like boris,will you enter only once in a while and answering so vague that makes users more angry?

Community Manager
26 June, 2019, 10:38 AM UTC

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

i noticed as the old alina used to visit the forums daily, she did a great job, coming once per week as you just done, makes difficult to have a relationship, create a community and help users. 

have you consider visiting forums more often and be interested in making a community as the old alina did? or like boris,will you enter only once in a while and answering so vague that makes users more angry?

May I share a secret with you?  

Since I'm a newbie and currently I'm on probation, I've got an adaption plan to follow, which includes a lot of guidelines and info to study (to be able to operate as a superb Community Manager in future). After that, I hope, I'll work out my own working style that will bring good results. 

By the way, thank you for your honest comment. I think it will help me on my way. 

P.S. Please keep my secret! 

6524395 users registered; 96560 topics; 440949 posts; our newest member:peanutbutter1976