Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 18, 2019, 13:1506/18/19
05/21/19

New Community Manager

Hello, Spartans!

My name is Alina, and lately I’ve joined the Community Management Team. Along with Boris I will accompany you along the ancient world of Greece!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I love traveling, reading and watching movies. Since I was a child, I’ve been a huge fan of strategy games and Greek mythology. I like to keep a positive attitude and I enjoy facing challenges. Though I would ask you not to be too rough on me since I’m still a newbie.

It would be my pleasure to assist you with any in-game questions, suggestions and concerns. Can’t wait to start and see you around! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2019, 20:3406/19/19
03/10/15
i don't understand. are you not the previous coma alina? 
Jun 19, 2019, 20:5306/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 20:55(edited)
03/10/15

why using same pic of the previous coma when your name also is the same? do you want to confuse? thats not a good way to create a good start

welcome and i really hope your attitude towards players in this forum is similar to "alina" than to actual coma. all alina´s gain of players trust, boris managed to lose it.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2019, 08:5406/26/19
05/21/19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

why using same pic of the previous coma when your name also is the same? do you want to confuse? thats not a good way to create a good start

welcome and i really hope your attitude towards players in this forum is similar to "alina" than to actual coma. all alina´s gain of players trust, boris managed to lose it.

Hello!

Nice to meet you! 

You're right, I am not the previous Alina. The thing is that I like this pic more than others. Sorry for any confusion. 

Anyway, thanks for your kind welcome. I'll try to do my best not to disappoint our community 

Jun 26, 2019, 09:1106/26/19
Jun 26, 2019, 09:19(edited)
03/10/15

i noticed as the old alina used to visit the forums daily, she did a great job, coming once per week as you just done, makes difficult to have a relationship, create a community and help users. 

have you consider visiting forums more often and be interested in making a community as the old alina did? or like boris,will you enter only once in a while and answering so vague that makes users more angry?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2019, 10:3806/26/19
05/21/19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

i noticed as the old alina used to visit the forums daily, she did a great job, coming once per week as you just done, makes difficult to have a relationship, create a community and help users. 

have you consider visiting forums more often and be interested in making a community as the old alina did? or like boris,will you enter only once in a while and answering so vague that makes users more angry?

May I share a secret with you?  

Since I'm a newbie and currently I'm on probation, I've got an adaption plan to follow, which includes a lot of guidelines and info to study (to be able to operate as a superb Community Manager in future). After that, I hope, I'll work out my own working style that will bring good results. 

By the way, thank you for your honest comment. I think it will help me on my way. 

P.S. Please keep my secret! 

KatiaModerator
Jul 19, 2019, 10:4207/19/19
01/31/18
welcome Alina. one of the previous Community Manager with an almost same first name was Alyona and not Alina.I play this game for 5 years so I know all community managers before you .I'm sure that you will be a great CM as well 
Jul 24, 2019, 14:4407/24/19
Jul 24, 2019, 14:45(edited)
03/10/15

exactly katerina and that brought lots of confusion, you must remember if you say that you are an old player

anyone the actual alina proved to be as useless as boris helping players just copy pasting same answers in all different game forums, what a pitty Alina the previous one can not come back to put order, she was the only decent coma that listened to players,
Oct 27, 2019, 12:1410/27/19
06/18/15

quote:  what a pitty Alina the previous one can not come back to put order, she was the only decent coma that listened to players,

what is usualy good for the players is not good for plarium so ..they ended it :DDDD