Moderators wanted!
Jun 7, 2019, 12:1606/07/19
02/02/15

Update News

Check Out the New Features Now! 

A message from the marathoners!

Archons!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

- Fixed a bug that prevented players from getting an Olympian Achievement for placing in the Top 100 of a Solo Tournament

- Fixed an issue where Coalitions couldn't claim the enemy Flag near the end of the Capture the Flag Tournament

- Fixed a bug that prevented players from saving changes after editing their City

- Fixed a bug that caused the list of Coalition Capitals in the Capture the Flag Tournament to return to page 1 when players attacked any Capital

- Fixed the tooltip displaying Rewards for Elysian Missions

- Fixed an error that occured when players completed the "Build a Wall" and "Build a Tower" quests

- Fixed the display of Elysian building Bonuses

Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2019, 15:4006/07/19
09/25/15

Thank you for the latest changes, however, I would value something a little more radical.

When engaging positions, it is not simply fiddly - due to quite small slider controls - but also very time consuming to have to reconfigure the attack or defence force for each position engagement.

It would be far easier to have an "Army Box" into which either Attack forces or Defence forces could be loaded prior to engaging positions.

The "Army Box" facility could be limited in number, but basically requires a minimum of two for efficient play. Each box should be capable of holding the entirety of the Attack or Defence force available to each player and any total number below the maximum. Advanced players may wish to have wider options in force deployment with more than two Army Boxes.

In most cases, at lower levels of conflict, forces are barely depleted, so the Attack Force held in, for example, Army Box One can be easily despatched to the next position selected. However, when major casualties occur, the player should be able to add additional numbers to the "Army Box" or decide to curtail that sequence of attacks or defence by returning the "Box content" to the Acropolis.

Clearly, this approach would also facilitate more effective raiding parties to be set up as well.

I trust that all makes sense.

Cheers. GZ

Jun 12, 2019, 09:0606/12/19
03/05/19
GorgonZola said:

Thank you for the latest changes, however, I would value something a little more radical.

When engaging positions, it is not simply fiddly - due to quite small slider controls - but also very time consuming to have to reconfigure the attack or defence force for each position engagement.

It would be far easier to have an "Army Box" into which either Attack forces or Defence forces could be loaded prior to engaging positions.

The "Army Box" facility could be limited in number, but basically requires a minimum of two for efficient play. Each box should be capable of holding the entirety of the Attack or Defence force available to each player and any total number below the maximum. Advanced players may wish to have wider options in force deployment with more than two Army Boxes.

In most cases, at lower levels of conflict, forces are barely depleted, so the Attack Force held in, for example, Army Box One can be easily despatched to the next position selected. However, when major casualties occur, the player should be able to add additional numbers to the "Army Box" or decide to curtail that sequence of attacks or defence by returning the "Box content" to the Acropolis.

Clearly, this approach would also facilitate more effective raiding parties to be set up as well.

I trust that all makes sense.

Cheers. GZ

Hello, GZ. Thank you so much for your thoughts. Sure, I'll pass this suggestion to devs. However, I can't give you any promises at the moment. The thing is that implementing such a feature will require some time. Our devs have a big list of to-do tasks at the moment, unfortunately. 
Jun 14, 2019, 15:3806/14/19
Jun 14, 2019, 15:41(edited)
07/17/18

the improvements do not convince me

what convinces me is new units stronger as dominant and massive

with attack of 15000 and defense

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2019, 08:4906/26/19
05/21/19

veedy said:

the improvements do not convince me

what convinces me is new units stronger as dominant and massive

with attack of 15000 and defense

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion!

From time to time we do implement new units into the game. Just stay tuned! 
Apr 25, 2023, 03:1204/25/23
04/25/23

@funny shooter 2 I really appre ciate you taking the time to share your opinions. Absolutely, I'll make sure the developers see this feedback. On the other hand, I am unable to make any commitments to you at this time.  

Apr 5, 2024, 11:3404/05/24
04/05/24

PGSharp es una  aplicación que te permite jugar Pokémon GO con algunas características adicionales, como la capacidad de simular la ubicación del GPS en tu dispositivo móvil. Esto puede ser útil para aquellos que desean jugar desde casa o explorar áreas donde no pueden acceder físicamente. Sin embargo, es importante recordar que el uso de aplicaciones de terceros como PGSharp puede infringir los términos de servicio de Pokémon GO y resultar en la suspensión de tu cuenta. Es fundamental utilizar estas herramientas de manera ética y respetar las reglas del juego.