Game Improvements

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 10, 2019, 10:3205/10/19
02/02/15

Game Improvements

Archons, 

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Improved Bonus descriptions in the Acropolis window

- Option added to select whether Units should be sent to the Acropolis directly after Training

- Summon All button added to the Hall Of Heroes window to make Hero summoning easier

- Option added to select the number of Articles to sell through the Ephorate

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2019, 10:4605/10/19
May 10, 2019, 11:02(edited)
03/10/15

and deleting warfare informs of players is also an improvement? as you did during the maintenance? 

are you going to say as usual ops sorry our error, but not my problem, i don't care?

update: 15 minutes after i wrote here, and mentioned to vip agent, warfare informs are back, showing that it was an error from developers as usual

why plarium does nto contract real professionals that do their jobs well first time?

May 10, 2019, 12:2505/10/19
03/05/19
hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

and deleting warfare informs of players is also an improvement? as you did during the maintenance? 

are you going to say as usual ops sorry our error, but not my problem, i don't care?

update: 15 minutes after i wrote here, and mentioned to vip agent, warfare informs are back, showing that it was an error from developers as usual

why plarium does nto contract real professionals that do their jobs well first time?

Thank you for this feedback. I'm glad to hear that the issue with reports is solved. Unfortunately, there can be some temporary flaws in the game during the update time. However, our devs are doing their best in order to fix all the issues promptly and keep the performance of the game at its highest level. I do hope for your understanding. 
May 12, 2019, 08:2805/12/19
12/04/14

One feature, which would be nice, giving more fights, is the abillity to scout incoming raids or sieges.

MichaelS
May 12, 2019, 10:0705/12/19
03/10/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

Thank you for this feedback. I'm glad to hear that the issue with reports is solved. Unfortunately, there can be some temporary flaws in the game during the update time. However, our devs are doing their best in order to fix all the issues promptly and keep the performance of the game at its highest level. I do hope for your understanding. 

sure, i would understand your answer if this would have not happend constantly, and i guess your lack of experience makes you not realise that it is NOT normal

if you dont mind... please stop saying performance of the game at highest level, the performance is rubbish, if you want to make that sentence properly correct and true, say "at the highest level OF PLARIUM STANDARDS" that way your sentence is credible.

May 14, 2019, 12:0405/14/19
03/05/19

Boris Shevchenko said:

sure, i would understand your answer if this would have not happend constantly, and i guess your lack of experience makes you not realise that it is NOT normal

if you dont mind... please stop saying performance of the game at highest level, the performance is rubbish, if you want to make that sentence properly correct and true, say "at the highest level OF PLARIUM STANDARDS" that way your sentence is credible.

Thank you for your thoughts and your active position in this game. 
May 17, 2019, 02:3305/17/19
02/02/16
Long over due i think but can you let us see how much defensive strength the city has when being defended by allies or coalition members to fend off aggressors please!!!