All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 5, 2020, 02:5802/05/20
Feb 7, 2020, 03:12(edited)
08/30/16

I am sick and tired of having to do all the log in to get to this place every time. Why can't there be a simple recognize this machine if one is logging in directly from the game?

Second, every time you "upgrade the app" the mouse sticks, every where, all the time, necessitating restarts. Third, I am past sick & tired of the endless "Are you sure?" pop-ups.... jeez, any experienced player knows what he/she is doing. Spectacularly, you do not offer the endless "Are you sure?" pop-ups when it comes to expending drachma, for resources, special stuff in the market, etc. Extreme contradiction. Fourth, it's not very sociable when you allow anyone to continuously send meaningless attacks against a player and then say this is a social game.

Solution: offer any player the option to TURN OFF any or all of the validation/verification pop-ups. If you were going to do such a thing, it should be available for game pack purchases. That is, that should also be rescindable, period, keeping everything equal, on the same basis. Why should the quests require endless pop-ups, as though the pop-up "Are you Sure" validates the player's choice/decision at that moment? Players do what they do, and yes, sometimes that involves making a mistake, or error. In war, there is the premise of "The Fog of War", but if one cliks inadvertently to buy a Key instead of to cash in a Key, there is no pop-up asking "Are You Sure" let alone a path to retract a false, inadvertent key stroke. At a certain point, we all know what we are doing. Include a switch, button, whatever, to turn off the "are you sure" stuff for these basic, daily or weekly functions. Make a mistake, player knows it's my error. It  is annoying, time consuming and, of no value, to have to validate a choice even 1 time, let alone 2 or 3 times (like as you have the endless pop-ups for the Elysians. 

You really do need to do a better job of staying current, up-to-date.... Including cleaning up artefacts that may have been necessary years ago to attract and keep players. But, most guys are beyond that hand-holding. And, are knowledgeable enough to teach new guys the tricks of the trade. This includes the use of everyday language, used everywhere. Some people, anywhere, are going to be jacked in their garments by something. So? you censor words that are of no need for censor. But, again, anybody wise in this knows infinite work-arounds, so, the same is communicated. So, why should this or that standard be the governor of all? If 2 people object to what is standard in 2 billion, do the 2 outweigh the 2 billion?

In the end, I can spend my time and my money elsewhere without some unknown moralist attempting to censor where there is not a defined list of do's and nots..........
NancyAdmin
Feb 11, 2020, 12:5402/11/20
07/09/19
I am sick and tired of having to do all the log in to get to this place every time. Why can't there be a simple recognize this machine if one is logging in directly from the game?

Hello ASTERTAME125.

There should be an option to save your login information in your web browser. It should make it easier for you to login to any website. 

Second, every time you "upgrade the app" the mouse sticks, every where, all the time, necessitating restarts. 

Could you please specify what device are you on?

Third, I am past sick & tired of the endless "Are you sure?" pop-ups... jeez, any experienced player knows what he/she is doing. 

I'm afraid that there won't be such an option in the near future that would allow you to disable all pop-up notifications because even experienced players can unintentionally make a wrong action while such a pop-up could have saved him/her of not doing so. 

If there are some really annoying pop-ups, please create a separate topic in the Game discussion section and specify when and what the exact actions you perform are when you receive a pop-up. If you add screenshots to your post it would be very appreciated. I'll then try to discuss it with our game designers to check if it's possible to change something in that particular case. 

Thanks in advance. 

Feb 16, 2020, 06:5302/16/20
08/15/14

When will the continuation of the status of domination

NancyAdmin
Feb 18, 2020, 10:4202/18/20
07/09/19
hern said:

When will the continuation of the status of domination

Hello Hern. Could you please specify what you mean by the continuation of the status of domination? I would also be grateful if you create a separate topic for this because this one is regarding questions about Plarium Play, not gameplay ones. 
Feb 27, 2020, 17:3002/27/20
06/29/17

Hello,

It would be nice if the dominion bonus can be enhanced to higher levels like the others. 
Mar 2, 2020, 14:2003/02/20
07/27/15
hi since at least 1st week of January i cannot access Sparta  through Plarium Play. ( i play on 2 servers with Sparta )   i have to use the browser option to play on Sparta and this is a real pain as screen keeps resizing all the time i click on things, eg. when entering troop numbers or trying to collect rewards, or entering any text and often i cannot access some things as they are at the bottom of the page and i cannot scroll down far enough.   I have sent a notice to Support at least 4 weeks ago only to get an automated reply about looking into my problem.  i have tried deleting Sparta and reinstalling but to no effect.  I have tried deleting Plarium play and reinstalling but nothing changed.  i also play Vikings and this works fine on Plarium play, 
NancyAdmin
Mar 5, 2020, 11:4103/05/20
07/09/19

Hawkman_2017 said:

Hello,

It would be nice if the dominion bonus can be enhanced to higher levels like the others. 

Thanks for your suggestion, Hawkman_2017. Our game designers promised to think this idea over and it's possible that in the future new dominion levels will appear in the game. Please follow updates. 

NancyAdmin
Mar 5, 2020, 11:4603/05/20
07/09/19

zero said:

hi since at least 1st week of January i cannot access Sparta  through Plarium Play. ( i play on 2 servers with Sparta )   i have to use the browser option to play on Sparta and this is a real pain as screen keeps resizing all the time i click on things, eg. when entering troop numbers or trying to collect rewards, or entering any text and often i cannot access some things as they are at the bottom of the page and i cannot scroll down far enough.   I have sent a notice to Support at least 4 weeks ago only to get an automated reply about looking into my problem.  i have tried deleting Sparta and reinstalling but to no effect.  I have tried deleting Plarium play and reinstalling but nothing changed.  i also play Vikings and this works fine on Plarium play, 

Hello, Zero. 

I'm sorry to hear that you can't playing Sparta via Plarium play. Could you please specify if you receive an error message while trying to access the game or what happens? By the way, what are the system characteristics of your device? 

It would be also helpful if you could send me the following files:

1. PlariumPlay.log that is located at C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local and 

2. pp_log.txt that can be found at C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay. 

I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Mar 7, 2020, 08:1203/07/20
06/09/15

sparta/the ridge of epirus pan 51, gave me doubly ori's did not reenter count, if would have double clicked would have gave me 1 extra which it has in past didn't double click or put in count twice 

now trying to stay in coa self stoped ability to get ori's

Mar 13, 2020, 16:5703/13/20
02/14/18
Xell said:

sparta/the ridge of epirus pan 51, gave me doubly ori's did not reenter count, if would have double clicked would have gave me 1 extra which it has in past didn't double click or put in count twice 

now trying to stay in coa self stoped ability to get ori's

Hello Xell: I´m sorry, I don´t understand very well... you saying you got twice oricalchum from pan 51 in server Ridge of Epirus? Why is that affecting your coalition?
Mar 15, 2020, 18:3203/15/20
07/27/15

Hi Nancy,   thanks for the reply.  i dont get any error message when trying to log in via Plarium play, i click on Launch and it says pending then goes back to launch,  it does the same for pirates.

My laptop is windows 10  -64 bit - 4gb ram. 

Another issue i have in Sparta ( Glorious valley )  is i cannot access 4th and 5th slot for phylarch bonuses which i opened many months ago.

Anyway i can play Sparta as it is... was just giving a heads up about problems with Plarium play. If i get chance will try to provide the files you asked for.

Thanks Zero.
NancyAdmin
Mar 17, 2020, 10:3303/17/20
07/09/19

zero said:

Hi Nancy,   thanks for the reply.  i dont get any error message when trying to log in via Plarium play, i click on Launch and it says pending then goes back to launch,  it does the same for pirates.

My laptop is windows 10  -64 bit - 4gb ram. 

Another issue i have in Sparta ( Glorious valley )  is i cannot access 4th and 5th slot for phylarch bonuses which i opened many months ago.

Anyway i can play Sparta as it is... was just giving a heads up about problems with Plarium play. If i get chance will try to provide the files you asked for.

Thanks Zero.

Hi Zero, 

Thanks for your reply.

Those files could help us to identify the possible reason for such behavior. Meanwhile, you can try reinstalling the application and clearing the cache. 

To clear the cache, please find the "Plarium Play" application shortcut on your Desktop area >> right-click it >> click on the "Open file location" option >> delete the "Cache" folder in the opened location.

I hope it helps. 

Mar 29, 2020, 03:4603/29/20
08/18/15
Hello plarium , due to the current virus situation I am unable to quickly repair my recently broken laptop which leaves me unable access my browser or play app games , two of my accounts on server 2 and server 3 the name of glorious bad both accounts are single player coalitions so due to the inactivity of 100% they will both lose coalition status for a situation completely out of my control.
NancyAdmin
Mar 31, 2020, 12:2703/31/20
07/09/19

CaptBlood n Snot said:

Hello plarium , due to the current virus situation I am unable to quickly repair my recently broken laptop which leaves me unable access my browser or play app games , two of my accounts on server 2 and server 3 the name of glorious bad both accounts are single player coalitions so due to the inactivity of 100% they will both lose coalition status for a situation completely out of my control.

Hello CaptBlood n Snot, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you won't be able to play the game these days. I'm not sure that we can disable the coalition activity feature, but I'll forward your concern to the dev team. 

Apr 12, 2020, 01:3204/12/20
09/06/15
hola disculpen que use este link para contar mi problema resulta que estaba con el finlarca y el juego se atasco cerre entonces mi lap top para hacer otras actividades cuando regrese al juego cerca de 150 mil dragmas desaparecieron??? por favor necesito ayuda de un funcionario de plarium pero no se como contactarlo...agradeceria me escriban al juego soy muy malo para hacerlo por aqui....mis coodenadas son 1385  555 mi nombre en el juego es octa soy nivel 109 gracias.
Apr 12, 2020, 03:3304/12/20
09/06/15
hola por favor necesito ayuda no se que hacer , mis dragmas desaparecieron despues de que en el finlarca se atasco el juego cerre mi lap top porque necesitaba hacer tarea y al regresar me encontre con la sorpresa de que ya no estaban mis dragmas cerca de 150 mil por FAVOR NECESITO AYUDA INMEDIATA ESTO NO PUEDE SER MIS COORDENADAS SON X 1385 Y 555 NIVEL 109 MI NOMBRE EN EL JUEGO ES OCTA....POR FAVOR AGRADECERIA PRONTA RESPUESTA.
Apr 12, 2020, 08:4504/12/20
10/15/15

Amigo OCTA ya te respondi en el hilo Español.

Ya se que para ti es desastroso la perdida de dracmas pero ten en cuenta que no estamos enganchados todo el dia al foro y aunque grites ( escribir en mayusculas se considera gritar, es de mala educacion y no esta permitido ) no te oimos.

Saludos
Apr 12, 2020, 14:2704/12/20
10/26/18
on Saturday April 11, 2020 I charged 4.99 0n my credit card to purchase about 24,000 drachmas, i did not receive the drachmas please advise
Apr 13, 2020, 00:3404/13/20
05/24/16

Two situations.

1.- I feel that the attack and defense boosters are not working, I have tested it because I have attacked a Persian position with a single cavalry unit, then I have activated a 20% booster and by sending the same type of unit to it Persian position kills the same number of troops and generates the same amount of points.

2.- The guardians of Persian positions do not provide the indicated percentage of power. I have a quality 5 guardian for defense of Persian positions which indicates that it has a power of 38%, but according to my calculations it only gives me around 28% power.

Either there is a mistake or I am doing the guardians' calculations wrong

Apr 13, 2020, 07:2604/13/20
10/15/15

CarlosRoberto said:

Two situations.

1.- I feel that the attack and defense boosters are not working, I have tested it because I have attacked a Persian position with a single cavalry unit, then I have activated a 20% booster and by sending the same type of unit to it Persian position kills the same number of troops and generates the same amount of points.

2.- The guardians of Persian positions do not provide the indicated percentage of power. I have a quality 5 guardian for defense of Persian positions which indicates that it has a power of 38%, but according to my calculations it only gives me around 28% power.

Either there is a mistake or I am doing the guardians' calculations wrong

Indeed your accounts are not correct:

1º it's almost impossible with a single unit against hierjes to quantify if the percentage gives the correct result, the gain is minimal and insignificant.

You can add up the value of the dead soldiers but not the wounded, you will never know the real damage caused.

2º the value you have to take to apply the percentage is the base value of the soldier, that is the value it originally has without improvements or anything.

En efecto tus cuentas no son correctas:

1º es casi imposible con una sola unidad contra jerjes el cuantificar si el porcentaje da el resultado correcto, la ganancia es minima e insignificante.

Puedes sumar el valor de los soldados muertos pero no el de los heridos, nunca sabras el daño real causado.

2º el valor que hay que coger para aplicar el porcentage es el valor base del soldado, osea el valor que tiene originalmente sin mejoras ni nada.