All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 21, 2019, 07:5505/21/19
03/05/19
Boris Shevchenko said:

Shintaki said:

Here's a suggestion when using the internet browser i can use my mouse wheel to scroll down but when using the app it doesn't work. It's a bit annoying on some pages like guardians page especially if you have many. Is there anyway to use the mouse wheel or does it need to be implemented by the developers ?

Thanks
Thank you! Will forward this information to devs. 
BTW, I've just checked this situation on my game account and the zooming works fine when I use the mouse wheel. Is this issue still relevant on your side?
May 24, 2019, 05:3905/24/19
09/14/16

Saetta said:

I have a Mac and I downloaded the latest version of the app and installed it after uninstalling the previous version (with a cleaner program that eliminates everything). as soon as the launch closes and does not work. I tried all the steps several times. the previous version is no longer usable, so I am without app.

Same issue:

/Applications/PlariumPlay.app/Contents/MacOS/PlariumPlay ; exit;

app_path:/Applications/PlariumPlay.app/Contents/MacOS

Loading CoreCLR...

coreclr_path:/Library/Application Support/PlariumPlay/dotnet/Microsoft.NETCore.App/2.2.0/libcoreclr.dylib

failed to open /Library/Application Support/PlariumPlay/dotnet/Microsoft.NETCore.App/2.2.0/libcoreclr.dylib

error: dlopen(/Library/Application Support/PlariumPlay/dotnet/Microsoft.NETCore.App/2.2.0/libcoreclr.dylib, 6): Symbol not found: _clock_gettime

Referenced from: /Library/Application Support/PlariumPlay/dotnet/Microsoft.NETCore.App/2.2.0/libcoreclr.dylib (which was built for Mac OS X 10.12)

Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

in /Library/Application Support/PlariumPlay/dotnet/Microsoft.NETCore.App/2.2.0/libcoreclr.dylib

Segmentation fault: 11

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

Deleting expired sessions...18 completed.

[Process completed]

May 27, 2019, 18:0405/27/19
01/15/16
I find the app to work well with just a few small bugs. One that i have really had trouble with is twice now when i finished playing I X'd out of the game window but on the app window it still showed the game launched even tho the game window was closed, No way to un-launch it.  I find the app loads quickly and smoothly with way less lag then browser versions tied to Facebook. Which brings me to my other problem. I also play Stormfall but when i log into my account for that on the app it takes me to a brand new city instead of the city i have been playing on Facebook for years
May 27, 2019, 23:5405/27/19
May 27, 2019, 23:59(edited)
Boris Shevchenko said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

Shintaki said:

Here's a suggestion when using the internet browser i can use my mouse wheel to scroll down but when using the app it doesn't work. It's a bit annoying on some pages like guardians page especially if you have many. Is there anyway to use the mouse wheel or does it need to be implemented by the developers ?

Thanks
Thank you! Will forward this information to devs. 
BTW, I've just checked this situation on my game account and the zooming works fine when I use the mouse wheel. Is this issue still relevant on your side?
Hi, sorry for the late reply, it's not about zooming I use the mouse wheel to scroll down certain pages. Try on the guardian page list I can use the wheel to go up and down my guardian list with the browser "chrome by the way" but if I use the app and try on the guardian list to use my mouse wheel nothing happen. Do I make sense?
Jun 1, 2019, 17:2706/01/19
09/05/15

Two minor items that could be looked at.

1. What about having the direction indicators for the player's city & capitol shown on the large map as well as the zoomed in map.

2. Sometimes when viewing in the market you cannot get the page scroll visible at the bottom of the page. In the past I have even had to exit the game & re-open it in google chrome without the app. just to go to different pages. 
Jun 5, 2019, 08:2706/05/19
03/05/19

Thank you all for your feedback. It helps us a lot. Our devs are working currently to improve the desktop application. I do hope that all the issues will be resolved as soon as possible. 

Stay tuned!
Jun 7, 2019, 23:5506/07/19
02/05/19

Guardians attacking Warlords points not being credited - when upgrading more than 1 Guardian at a time in attacking and 1 of the Guardians is a grade 1, that Guardian is not credited with the points upon successfully attacking the Warlord. What happens is the Guardian automatically is returned home without a 1 min return journey. 

Jun 8, 2019, 06:4606/08/19
10/15/15

Uther Pendragon said:

Guardians attacking Warlords points not being credited - when upgrading more than 1 Guardian at a time in attacking and 1 of the Guardians is a grade 1, that Guardian is not credited with the points upon successfully attacking the Warlord. What happens is the Guardian automatically is returned home without a 1 min return journey. 

Hello,

you attack with 2 guardians at the same warlord? if the answer is if I tell you what was already said more than once: you can send all the guardians you want against the same warlord but once the guardian kills the guarlord those who arrive behind are left without an enemy and therefore return to house AUTOMATICALLY (without waiting for time), as points are discounted when you throw the guardian and they are lost and this happens regardless of the level of the guardian.

Hola,

atacas con 2 guardianes al mismo warlord ? si la respuesta es si te dire lo que ya se dijo mas de una vez : puedes enviar todos los guardianes que quieras contra el mismo warlord pero una vez que el guardian mata al guarlord los que llegan detras se quedan sin enemigo y por lo tanto regresan a casa AUTOMATICAMENTE ( sin espera de tiempo ), como los puntos se te descuentan cuando lanzas al guardian ya se perdieron y esto ocurre sea del nivel que sea el guardian.

Jun 28, 2019, 22:5906/28/19
06/28/19

buonasera  Plarium  non   ricordo  piu'  la  password  per  giocare  a  sparta   il  mio  indirizzo  email   e'   santoromatteo55@gmail.com    il   numero  di   cellulare  e'   3332754908   se  cortesemente  avete  voi  in  memoria  la  mia  password  ditelmelo  quale   e'  che  cosi  la memorizzo  per  sempre   grazie  ed  spero  che  mi  contattate  al  piu'  presto  buona  serata

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 3, 2019, 09:4107/03/19
05/21/19

Sara Santoro said:

buonasera  Plarium  non   ricordo  piu'  la  password  per  giocare  a  sparta   il  mio  indirizzo  email   e'   santoromatteo55@gmail.com    il   numero  di   cellulare  e'   3332754908   se  cortesemente  avete  voi  in  memoria  la  mia  password  ditelmelo  quale   e'  che  cosi  la memorizzo  per  sempre   grazie  ed  spero  che  mi  contattate  al  piu'  presto  buona  serata

Ciao, Sara! Mi dispiace per i miei errori, sto usando Google Translate perché non conosco l'italiano.

Per cambiare la password, premere il tasto "Password dimenticata" nel menu di accesso.

E poi, per favore, inserisci la tua e-mail nel campo seguente e controlla la tua casella di posta elettronica. In bocca al lupo!

Jul 4, 2019, 17:0607/04/19
03/10/15

why problems caused by your beta app had not been dealt in bugs or support?

no customer service or tech support is a big problem  in ay game, app, program or company 

Jul 19, 2019, 16:2207/19/19
02/14/16

Before few days i used the 50% training speed for cavalry and phalanx units but it looks like it works like 30% training speed.

Jul 24, 2019, 08:0707/24/19
03/05/19

GOGOS said:

Before few days i used the 50% training speed for cavalry and phalanx units but it looks like it works like 30% training speed.

Hello, GOGOS. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've just checked the working of that item and I should admit that it works as expected. The thing is that the bonus applies to a basic training time of your Units, not to time which can be reduced by some active bonuses. 

I hope this information will be useful. 
Aug 7, 2019, 20:0108/07/19
06/28/19
I have a problem.... I cant buy resources packs.... Its been been displayed as a problem related to currency.... Iam paying with indian rupee... Not dollars... Is that a problem?
Aug 8, 2019, 18:2708/08/19
05/05/16
The newest upgrade does not work. After I downloaded it I tried to install and it hangs up at 5% forever.
NancyAdmin
Aug 9, 2019, 08:4908/09/19
07/09/19

Shajirmon Myladi said:

I have a problem.... I cant buy resources packs.... Its been been displayed as a problem related to currency.... Iam paying with indian rupee... Not dollars... Is that a problem?

Hello, 

Please try to select another country when making a purchase. If you are still experiencing an issue with it, please send a screenshot of an error received to our support here.
NancyAdmin
Aug 9, 2019, 09:1108/09/19
07/09/19

Leo said:

The newest upgrade does not work. After I downloaded it I tried to install and it hangs up at 5% forever.

Hello. 

I am sorry to hear that you faced such an issue. 

Please find the "Plarium Play" application shortcut on your Desktop area >> right-click it >> click on the "Open file location" option >> delete the "Cache" folder in the opened location, then kill the process in the task manager (if opened) and try re-installing the application. If it does not help, please contact our support team here

Aug 10, 2019, 11:5808/10/19
06/22/15
I play on both a pc and a Mac. The new Mac app is much slower in all respects than the pc app. I prefer to play on my Mac which is a desktop with a bigger screen than my laptop, but I usually have to go back to the browser as the Mac app appears to have many glitches. Please try to fix the lagginess of the Mac app.
Aug 10, 2019, 15:5408/10/19
11/06/16

New Update- Critical error- Installation Failed. 

I done the update and when i clic on the PlariumPlaySetup, a message appears:  Instalation failed, this application is already installed on your computer.

NancyAdmin
Aug 13, 2019, 07:4208/13/19
07/09/19

wa_biker said:

New Update- Critical error- Installation Failed. 

I done the update and when i clic on the PlariumPlaySetup, a message appears:  Instalation failed, this application is already installed on your computer.

Hello, 

I am sorry for the delayed reply. Please submit a ticket to our support department here so that we can send you a file that will help you to remove the previous version of the program. Thanks for your understanding and patience.