All Categories

Need your help in making QA video with the game designer!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 29, 2018, 10:0611/29/18
02/29/16

Hello, Archons!

I have the plan to make a Q&A video with our game designer who will reply to the most popular questions we discuss on Forum.

In this topic, you can ask the questions you would like to get a reply on from our game designer. We will check them and try to answer the majority of them in the video.

Please note that all off-topic comments will be removed.

The topic will be opened till the 17th of December.

Don't miss a chance to get a reply from devs!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2018, 08:0912/04/18
03/10/15

does he know how awful looks the game in webgl? 

what is him exactily responsible of? so i dont make questions that are not related to his job description
Dec 4, 2018, 13:1112/04/18
Dec 4, 2018, 13:11(edited)
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

what is him exactily responsible of? so i dont make questions that are not related to his job description

Hello!

He is responsible for the features in the game, the game balance.

He is not working on UI. 

You can leave the feedback on UI in the Game Discussion Thread and I will forward it to the responsible for UI department.
Dec 4, 2018, 13:1812/04/18
04/13/17

I was comparing the stats of Class 4 Legendary Equipment and found the Off/Defense Max stats are different even with the Legendary Chest that I bought does not have Max Off/Defense.

Is the stats of the Equipment of the same class and type will differ based on he level of the player ? or based on how high the player plays and get the equipment in Persian Position ?

Deviation from anywhere between 0.3% to 1% noticed so far. Any though on how this is getting factored to ensure we don't upgrade the wrong equipment. trying to understand this better.

Dec 4, 2018, 18:4612/04/18
03/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

He is not working on UI. 

You can leave the feedback on UI in the Game Discussion Thread and I will forward it to the responsible for UI department.

what exactly you mean with "game balance"?

what is "UI"?
Dec 7, 2018, 14:0512/07/18
02/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

He is not working on UI. 

what is "UI"?

I mean he creates the balance for the majority of features added to the game. For example, decides how many points you need to earn to get a reward in this or that feature (not Tournament), what reward it will be, etc.

UI is User Interface. So, he doesn't work on the way how exactly the game will look like.
Dec 7, 2018, 14:0912/07/18
02/29/16

Anand Kumar said:

I was comparing the stats of Class 4 Legendary Equipment and found the Off/Defense Max stats are different even with the Legendary Chest that I bought does not have Max Off/Defense.

Is the stats of the Equipment of the same class and type will differ based on he level of the player ? or based on how high the player plays and get the equipment in Persian Position ?

Deviation from anywhere between 0.3% to 1% noticed so far. Any though on how this is getting factored to ensure we don't upgrade the wrong equipment. trying to understand this better.

Hello!

Each Equipment is unique and gives you its own Bonus (if it's not absolutely the same Equipment of course).

The Bonus doesn't depend on anything except of its specification.  
Dec 8, 2018, 17:5312/08/18
Dec 10, 2018, 22:30(edited)
03/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

He is not working on UI. 

what is "UI"?

I mean he creates the balance for the majority of features added to the game. For example, decides how many points you need to earn to get a reward in this or that feature (not Tournament), what reward it will be, etc.

UI is User Interface. So, he doesn't work on the way how exactly the game will look like.

ok, so he is the one that makes things illogical in game because i guess he does not play.

first question would be if he plays, so he can understand the game to make it balanced. and if affirmative, what server does he plays. if he does not, it will explain why so many things get wrong in game, as not being able to send an offensive guardian to liberate a player (an agression/attack to a siege, not a reinforce or defensive action ), why a coa attack can only take one guardian, because we are not allowed to send an offensive guardian as reinforce to make a coa attack.

second question, why if i have an autohide of 4 hours saved, i am not allowed to buy an 8 hours one? when i asked about it, mr apvel graciously called me abusser, not sure why wanting an 8h autohide instead of the 4h is reason enough to cal someone abuser and NOT letting people buy them, or the bubbles.... if you have a 24h one on your market you are not allowed to buy an 8hours... 

I am sure i will come with many points that makes this game unbalanced, this is just a few that come first to my mind, i will keep coming ( i hope certain person dont come to delete my post again)

update question: how can he explain that giving "random free" 9 chests of legendary level 4  makes the game "balanced"?
Dec 11, 2018, 11:3812/11/18
02/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

He is not working on UI. 

what is "UI"?

ok, so he is the one that makes things illogical in game because i guess he does not play.

first question would be if he plays, so he can understand the game to make it balanced. and if affirmative, what server does he plays. if he does not, it will explain why so many things get wrong in game, as not being able to send an offensive guardian to liberate a player (an agression/attack to a siege, not a reinforce or defensive action ), why a coa attack can only take one guardian, because we are not allowed to send an offensive guardian as reinforce to make a coa attack.

second question, why if i have an autohide of 4 hours saved, i am not allowed to buy an 8 hours one? when i asked about it, mr apvel graciously called me abusser, not sure why wanting an 8h autohide instead of the 4h is reason enough to cal someone abuser and NOT letting people buy them, or the bubbles.... if you have a 24h one on your market you are not allowed to buy an 8hours... 

I am sure i will come with many points that makes this game unbalanced, this is just a few that come first to my mind, i will keep coming ( i hope certain person dont come to delete my post again)

update question: how can he explain that giving "random free" 9 chests of legendary level 4  makes the game "balanced"?

Thanks for your questions, Fortuna!

I will forward them to him.

Please note that this topic will be closed on the 17th of December so that I could collect all the questions we have and forward them to our game designer.
Dec 17, 2018, 11:1912/17/18
02/29/16

Hello, Archons!

Thanks for your questions!

I will collect them and forward to devs.

As it was mentioned in my initial post, this topic is opened till the 17th of December.

So, I close it now. The video is planned for the end of January, beginning of February!   

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.