All Categories

Yesterday we have updated Plarium Play - our desktop application!

Yesterday we have updated Plarium Play - our desktop application!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Sep 11, 2019, 18:0609/11/19
08/06/17

Hi, the last version of Plarium Play for Mac doesn't work in Mac OS El Capitan, the first one was beta but it worked fine.. And it's the better way to play, different from Safari or Chrome.. There's hope for a new playable version or can i have the link for the previous or first package of the App?

Thank you so much.

Basileus Leonidas said:

Lords and Ladies, yesterday we have updated Plarium Play - our desktop application .

From now on, you’ll be able to play our games via Plarium Play both on Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Follow this link to download the app. The correct version will be detected automatically according to your OS.

Try out Plarium Play to enhance your game experience and leave your feedback in the comments below!

NancyAdmin
Sep 13, 2019, 12:0509/13/19
07/09/19

Gio said:

Hi, the last version of Plarium Play for Mac doesn't work in Mac OS El Capitan, the first one was beta but it worked fine.. And it's the better way to play, different from Safari or Chrome.. There's hope for a new playable version or can i have the link for the previous or first package of the App?

Thank you so much.

Basileus Leonidas said:

Lords and Ladies, yesterday we have updated Plarium Play - our desktop application .

From now on, you’ll be able to play our games via Plarium Play both on Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Follow this link to download the app. The correct version will be detected automatically according to your OS.

Try out Plarium Play to enhance your game experience and leave your feedback in the comments below!

It's quite of an outdated operating system. If you have a chance I would suggest updating it. Plarium Play is better compatible with High Sierra and Mojave. 

Sep 17, 2019, 11:2109/17/19
09/06/15

Doesn't work on chromebook

NancyAdmin
Sep 20, 2019, 08:0609/20/19
07/09/19
TeutonicCrusader said:

Doesn't work on chromebook

I'm afraid Plarium Play is not compatible with Chromebook.