New Feature - Coalition Activity

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 11, 2018, 21:4208/11/18
Aug 11, 2018, 21:48(edited)
03/10/15

please open your mind to see that are other realities to the only one that you mention, yes i udnerstand long termn inactives, but here is something different... we are talking about situations like the following, not only like you say, logn term inactives

for example, 1 .... you are hedgemon, you get ill, you come back, plarium has taken out your coalition from you?

is this ok for you? (two year ago i was in hospital for nearly 3 weeks , intensive care,  and in bed other 2... with this new thing i would have find myself out of coa and if i was hedgemon out of position....)

2. you work for military forces and have turns of 3 weeks or 3 months out of internet... when you are back all is gone?

3. work reasons family reason... many reasons to be a month off even vacation... now, when you are back all is gone?

I can keep giving you real example of real players like this...

Aug 12, 2018, 00:2708/12/18
02/05/16

A terrible feature which should be removed.

Probably illegal also.
Aug 13, 2018, 00:0208/13/18
01/27/15
hijadelafortuna said:

please open your mind to see that are other realities to the only one that you mention, yes i udnerstand long termn inactives, but here is something different... we are talking about situations like the following, not only like you say, logn term inactives

for example, 1 .... you are hedgemon, you get ill, you come back, plarium has taken out your coalition from you?

is this ok for you? (two year ago i was in hospital for nearly 3 weeks , intensive care,  and in bed other 2... with this new thing i would have find myself out of coa and if i was hedgemon out of position....)

2. you work for military forces and have turns of 3 weeks or 3 months out of internet... when you are back all is gone?

3. work reasons family reason... many reasons to be a month off even vacation... now, when you are back all is gone?

I can keep giving you real example of real players like this...

I give up LOL 
Aug 13, 2018, 13:2308/13/18
08/21/14

Plarium,i am waiting 4 days for your answer,about legal issue of your new update for coalition activity.....

its monday,you did show up on work,right?

just to be clear,i asked plarium workers,Alina,Andrew,Helga,Pawel,Dimitri,....anyone from management....

Tonaya

MariusAdmin
Aug 13, 2018, 15:1208/13/18
Aug 13, 2018, 15:12(edited)
09/04/17

Hey, Tonaya.

Dimitri here, dropping by while Alina is unavailable. 

Please check out the Terms of Use, specifically articles 1 and 5, that should answer your question. 

Having seen similar reactions of the Facebook servers when Coalition Activity was introduced, I can assure you that it is not as bad as it might seem at a glance. Facebook players voted it as the best new feature of the year a few months later and I have no doubt once you guys have a chance to test it and see that your Coalitions are not just going to be dissolved overnight, you will enjoy the Coalition Activity rewards a lot more.
Aug 13, 2018, 16:2508/13/18
Aug 13, 2018, 16:30(edited)
03/10/15

marius, have you read my comments?or are you ignoring them?

i was told recenty that are fb and plarium.com separated motors and not comparable by alina, now you say that they are the same and we ahve to follow thier lead?

i dotn understand, so for some things we have not to comapre when its not convenient to you, but when it is convenient, we have to shut up? (that words were alina, not mine)

it means if i get to hospital for a month i dont have rights? I loose all i worked or even payed in case of being a hedgemon? where does it say in the terms of use, as i dont recall reading anythng like that when i opened the account

Aug 13, 2018, 19:5208/13/18
08/21/14

Marius said:

Hey, Tonaya.

Dimitri here, dropping by while Alina is unavailable. 

Please check out the Terms of Use, specifically articles 1 and 5, that should answer your question. 

Having seen similar reactions of the Facebook servers when Coalition Activity was introduced, I can assure you that it is not as bad as it might seem at a glance. Facebook players voted it as the best new feature of the year a few months later and I have no doubt once you guys have a chance to test it and see that your Coalitions are not just going to be dissolved overnight, you will enjoy the Coalition Activity rewards a lot more.

i think you didnt understood me at all.

you dont own what you sold.

you sold me 4 years ago option to build coalition,and i bought it,now it is mine,it is not yours,so you dont have what to care about my coalition you already sold to me.will i boot inactive players,or i will wait some to get back from holiday...its my busyness,not yours.you didnt mention any condition about activity when you offered me to buy coalition,so what you want to do is illegal and against the law(i dont know about israel law,maybe its different then the rest of the world)

btw,i do have and build one city on fb server,to educate one moderator about his behavior,so i do know whats going on on fb server,you killed a lot coalitions with that update.

try to listen first time in your life,remove this update from plarium.com

Tonaya

Aug 13, 2018, 20:1608/13/18
Aug 13, 2018, 20:17(edited)
03/10/15

also about fb players not complaining about it, i guess it is like the problem of the guardians and the coa attacks, they had guardians for many months and nothing was said, but in the first day of having guardians in plarium.com, we realised the problem and we came here in the forum to explain the problem and why and what was wrong so its gets sorted as sson as possible...

maybe we notice the consecuences and problems and we come here to tell them, maybe thats why you ahve no complains about it in fb, but i am sure many are not happy (wel li read that in some fb pages... )
Aug 16, 2018, 13:4308/16/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna said:

marius, have you read my comments?or are you ignoring them?

i was told recenty that are fb and plarium.com separated motors and not comparable by alina, now you say that they are the same and we ahve to follow thier lead?

i dotn understand, so for some things we have not to comapre when its not convenient to you, but when it is convenient, we have to shut up? (that words were alina, not mine)

it means if i get to hospital for a month i dont have rights? I loose all i worked or even payed in case of being a hedgemon? where does it say in the terms of use, as i dont recall reading anythng like that when i opened the account

Hello!

Nobody tells you to compare FB and plarium.com servers. We just say that this feature on FB server caused the same reaction as you have. Some time later, they understood nothing horrible happened and Coalitions didn't start disappearing all over the servers.

If you get to hospital nothing horrible for your Coalition or your in-game account happens. Your Hegemon can move you to Scholars and you won't affect Coalition activity in any way. If your absence doesn't drop activity below 60%, he can just ignore your inactivity as it didn't make your Coalition dismissed.

Aug 16, 2018, 13:4608/16/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna said:

also about fb players not complaining about it, i guess it is like the problem of the guardians and the coa attacks, they had guardians for many months and nothing was said, but in the first day of having guardians in plarium.com, we realised the problem and we came here in the forum to explain the problem and why and what was wrong so its gets sorted as sson as possible...

maybe we notice the consecuences and problems and we come here to tell them, maybe thats why you ahve no complains about it in fb, but i am sure many are not happy (wel li read that in some fb pages... )

Who said nobody complained?

When the features just appeared we received much more complaints than on Forum, but then players understand how the feature works and that nobody dismisses their Coalitions for nothing.

You just need some time to see by yourself that this feature is not as horrible as you might think at first sight.
Aug 16, 2018, 14:5208/16/18
03/10/15

you jsut said nicely with no bad words that we dont know what we want, that you know better for us..  and there is nothing we can do...

thats  so wrong lol that i wont began with it...

another lost battle

i guess when you manage to make us leave sparta will be a win for you or game over?

Aug 19, 2018, 17:1908/19/18
03/11/15
guys if you dont take the reward you miss nothing cause the reward is nothing only waste time also like the other ne implated things.
Aug 20, 2018, 10:5708/20/18
02/29/16
kaisersouzey said:

guys if you dont take the reward you miss nothing cause the reward is nothing only waste time also like the other ne implated things.
You can ignore claiming it if you don't like it :) As for me, I think that any reward received for free is better than nothing.
Aug 20, 2018, 10:5908/20/18
02/29/16
hijadelafortuna said:

you jsut said nicely with no bad words that we dont know what we want, that you know better for us..  and there is nothing we can do...

thats  so wrong lol that i wont began with it...

another lost battle

i guess when you manage to make us leave sparta will be a win for you or game over?

No, I don't know what is better for you. I just say that some time should pass for you to make sure by yourself that nothing horrible happened when this feature was added to the servers.
Aug 22, 2018, 09:4508/22/18
03/10/15

i already know people loosing their coas, specially in august, a month of holidays (great timming plarium) , but you know better that all of us ... who am i to give my opinion, isnt it?

its not a matter of being horrible, its a matter of a game that does not respect the players... 

Aug 22, 2018, 10:2508/22/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna said:

i already know people loosing their coas, specially in august, a month of holidays (great timming plarium) , but you know better that all of us ... who am i to give my opinion, isnt it?

its not a matter of being horrible, its a matter of a game that does not respect the players... 

Your opinion is always welcomed :)

I understand why you don't like this feature, but my opinion is still the same: Coalition dismissal can be avoided and if you have an active Coalition, you have nothing to worry about.

Still, today I will forward a suggestion to devs to increase the number of players who can have Scholars Rank and don't be taken into account for activity rate.
Aug 22, 2018, 10:4808/22/18
03/10/15

or increase the days, i am not against liberating long term inactive players, but i think the margen you gave suddenly is very short

Aug 23, 2018, 14:0808/23/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna said:

or increase the days, i am not against liberating long term inactive players, but i think the margen you gave suddenly is very short

Devs already increased it. 

In the initial implementation of the feature on social servers, Coalitions were dismissed after 7 days of activity below 60%.

Now they're dismissed if it's below 60% for 14 days.

Aug 23, 2018, 20:4608/23/18
Aug 23, 2018, 20:46(edited)
03/10/15

its not enough

and 7 days is atrocious... way to go if you want people to leave game :)

One of the reason i stayed in sparta being worse game than others of its style was that if i put troops in acropolis city was safe and nothing will happend to my city and if  buy my coalition... in cases like i get sick, or my family or i am busy out or holidays or travelling etc...

now you take out one of the two good things this game has

I see myself back to grepolis, if things don't change :)

Aug 27, 2018, 12:2408/27/18
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna said:

its not enough

and 7 days is atrocious... way to go if you want people to leave game :)

One of the reason i stayed in sparta being worse game than others of its style was that if i put troops in acropolis city was safe and nothing will happend to my city and if  buy my coalition... in cases like i get sick, or my family or i am busy out or holidays or travelling etc...

now you take out one of the two good things this game has

I see myself back to grepolis, if things don't change :)

Unfortunately, this feature won't be removed. 

But as I said, it has many workarounds that help you to avoid Coalition dismissal.