plarium plarium plarium!!!!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 22, 2022, 00:4709/22/22
08/05/16

July 22, 2022, that day there was a big crash of the plarium servers, since it was the weekend he was attacking a player from the rival coa and it was just that the server crash happened, the next day contact support to find out if the troops i lost that day (35k imperial agemas, 14k imperial promacos) plarium was going to take care of the problem and obviously he was going to give me back the troops, well... after weeks and weeks of waiting i'm tired of waiting, just today I decided to check the mail and I realize that plarium support finally answered me on September 1, 2022, that is, about 1.5 months later and what a surprise! According to plarium support that day there were no errors and everything was going very well, according to them the game had no errors despite the fact that they even sent the famous penance gift for the "inconvenience" caused, but not everything ends there, according to plarium support the fault of my losses are due to failures in my internet service or in the cache of my pc, what a novelty! all the malfunction of the game is summed up in alleged failures that come from the player's side, but never again from plarium and its obsolete servers, I end with a question... how does a company afford to treat its customers like this?

pdta: obviously I can't upload screenshots of plarium support answers here because that "violates forum rules"

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 22, 2022, 12:4809/22/22
01/27/16

привет. это совпаденеи ?  опять 22  число ))  спарат на  всех серваках  зависла  одна  и таже  ошибка  выскакивает.играть не возможно.

криворукие  обезьяны  опять рученками куда- то залезли.

Sep 22, 2022, 12:4909/22/22
01/27/16

а где  турниры  по целям ?   ваша  обнова с командными целями ни кому не  нужна развод  на войска !!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 22, 2022, 12:5109/22/22
01/27/16

остался день до завершения турнира по уничтожению .войска  убиты но 11мил  не закрыто как  доделать турнир когда  спарте капець ?????????????  и это такое не первый раз !!!!!!!!

что б вас  черти драли ))

Sep 22, 2022, 18:3109/22/22
10/15/15
Стаурос

остался день до завершения турнира по уничтожению .войска  убиты но 11мил  не закрыто как  доделать турнир когда  спарте капець ?????????????  и это такое не первый раз !!!!!!!!

что б вас  черти драли ))

Esta muy bonito tu idioma materno, o paterno, pero sorry utiliza el ingles o mejor el español y todos contentos

Sep 22, 2022, 18:5709/22/22
01/27/16
Elias

Esta muy bonito tu idioma materno, o paterno, pero sorry utiliza el ingles o mejor el español y todos contentos

по суте  вопроса  что ?

тебе надо ты и используй .

советчик !!!

Sep 23, 2022, 23:1009/23/22
10/15/15
Стаурос

по суте  вопроса  что ?

тебе надо ты и используй .

советчик !!!

This forum is in English.

Most of us use a translator, some of us speak several languages.

If everyone starts using their own language this will look like the Tower of Babel.

Этот форум на английском языке.

Большинство из нас пользуются переводчиком, некоторые говорят на нескольких языках.

Если каждый начнет использовать свой собственный язык, это будет похоже на Вавилонскую башню.

Este foro es en ingles.

Casi todos utilizamos un traductor, algunos manejan varios idiomas.

Si cada uno comienza a utilizar su idioma esto parecera la Torre de Babel

Oct 3, 2022, 11:5310/03/22
01/27/16
Elias

This forum is in English.

Most of us use a translator, some of us speak several languages.

If everyone starts using their own language this will look like the Tower of Babel.

Этот форум на английском языке.

Большинство из нас пользуются переводчиком, некоторые говорят на нескольких языках.

Если каждый начнет использовать свой собственный язык, это будет похоже на Вавилонскую башню.

Este foro es en ingles.

Casi todos utilizamos un traductor, algunos manejan varios idiomas.

Si cada uno comienza a utilizar su idioma esto parecera la Torre de Babel

ты  кто ?  за пол года раз зашел сюда  теперь парядок  свой  лепишь !!

на кокам языке писать и говорить каждый  решит сам без теб я!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 3, 2022, 14:4110/03/22
Oct 3, 2022, 19:52(edited)
10/15/15
Стаурос

ты  кто ?  за пол года раз зашел сюда  теперь парядок  свой  лепишь !!

на кокам языке писать и говорить каждый  решит сам без теб я!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry

Alguien soy cuando puedo moderar y eliminar comentarios, este foro es en ingles y tienes 2 opciones:

Escribir en ingles

O

Escribir en ingles y en tu idioma al mismo tiempo

Кто-то - это когда я могу модерировать и удалять комментарии, этот форум на английском языке, и у вас есть 2 варианта:

Писать на английском языке

O

Пишите на английском и на своем языке одновременно.

Someone is when I can moderate and delete comments, this forum is in English and you have 2 options:

Write in English

O

Write in English and in your language at the same time.