IMPLEMENT LEVEL ATTACK LIMITS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 25, 2017, 14:2809/25/17
07/17/16

I have been playing this game for YEARS and spent a lot of money buying things to build my city. I finally started a "Sister Coalition" to the one I was in. No sooner than my Capitol was placed I have been raided twice by HIGH LEVEL COALITIONS, Position 7 and Position 44 as of this message. WHY do these high level coalitions feel the need to attack a Capitol where my Coalition level is in the 1,000's and I only have ONE OTHER PLAYER?

PLARIUM: You need to FIX THIS by Implementing an Attack Level Limit by these High Level and Coiner Coalitions. I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER PENNY ON THIS GAME UNTIL IT IS MADE FAIR AGAIN.

DO NOT give me the "this is a war game" excuse either. It is about morality and fair game play FIRST. Plarium has caused DEAD CITIES AND COALS all over the map because of this.

PLARIUM: Make this game FUN and FAIR again and keep people playing and enjoying.

UPDATE: PLEASE READ MY UPDATE TO THIS FURTHER DOWN THE FEED

Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Sep 25, 2017, 15:2409/25/17
09/04/17
We do not plan to implement any limits of this sort at the moment. My advice would be to use diplomacy, either find common ground with the Coalition that is attacking you, or band together with other smaller Coalitions in order to have a better chance in the fight. Your enemy might be more powerful in a one-on-one war, but having an alliance of Coalitions attack them in turn may give them pause.
Sep 26, 2017, 12:5909/26/17
10/15/15

Las coaliciones aliadas pueden defender tu capital ?

Si no pueden enviarme refuerzos a la capital de que sirve la alianza ?

Sep 26, 2017, 13:2509/26/17
08/13/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

We do not plan to implement any limits of this sort at the moment. My advice would be to use diplomacy, either find common ground with the Coalition that is attacking you, or band together with other smaller Coalitions in order to have a better chance in the fight. Your enemy might be more powerful in a one-on-one war, but having an alliance of Coalitions attack them in turn may give them pause.
Then change your plans, and fix this, because its a real issue.
Sep 26, 2017, 13:5309/26/17
Sep 26, 2017, 13:54(edited)
05/17/15

elias said:

En el juego el objetivo de las alianzas no son tener refuerzos o ayudos pero evitar que sus coaliciones son enemigas con tu y pueden atacar tu capital o pantheon

Es muy dificil crear una real alianza de ayudo

PS : cuidado, estamos en le foro ingles, entonces hablamos en ingles aqui ;)
MariusAdmin
Sep 26, 2017, 14:0709/26/17
Sep 26, 2017, 14:07(edited)
09/04/17

elias said:

No, allied Coalitions cannot defend your Capital. However you can coordinate attacks against the aggressor and wear them down with joint effort. Or, as Petitjoueur said, simply secure friendly relationships to decrease the number of threats your Coalition is facing.

MariusAdmin
Sep 26, 2017, 14:0909/26/17
Sep 26, 2017, 14:10(edited)
09/04/17

tsunwu85rsa said:

The feedback about this has already been passed on before, that is as much as I can do for you in this situation.

Sep 27, 2017, 09:2009/27/17
08/13/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

tsunwu85rsa said:

The feedback about this has already been passed on before, that is as much as I can do for you in this situation.

So what does that mean? Is Plarium saying it is fine for players to get destroyed this way, or do they have another plan to address it?
MariusAdmin
Sep 27, 2017, 10:2409/27/17
Sep 27, 2017, 10:25(edited)
09/04/17

tsunwu85rsa said:

So what does that mean? Is Plarium saying it is fine for players to get destroyed this way, or do they have another plan to address it?

At the moment we believe that Coalition cooperation should be the answer to this particular issue and we will not be implementing level limits for attacks in the near future. If that changes, we'll be sure to notify our players.

Sep 27, 2017, 12:4109/27/17
05/30/15

This is what plarium refer to as " game balance " & isn't going to change much.

I suggest that you take advantage of the pan massacre tourney & show these pay to win freaks just how much you disagree with their tactics . Or you could spend even more time complaining to a faceless multi national organisation. One will be satisfying & the other just a waste of time.
Sep 29, 2017, 04:4209/29/17
08/13/16
Dimitri Molchanov said:

tsunwu85rsa said:

At the moment we believe that Coalition cooperation should be the answer to this particular issue and we will not be implementing level limits for attacks in the near future. If that changes, we'll be sure to notify our players.

Thank you very much for at least sharing Plarium's thinking. Regardless of whether I agree or not, this is a whole lot better than just giving a "no". Thanks.
MariusAdmin
Sep 29, 2017, 07:3609/29/17
09/04/17
tsunwu85rsa said:

Thank you very much for at least sharing Plarium's thinking. Regardless of whether I agree or not, this is a whole lot better than just giving a "no". Thanks.
Thank you for understanding. We do listen to the feedback that our players provide and strive to improve their game experience. And while this particular matter is not something we are planning to change at the moment, I can assure you that we are monitoring the situation and adjustments in the future are not impossible.
Oct 1, 2017, 00:4510/01/17
10/15/15

26 September, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

elias said:

En el juego el objetivo de las alianzas no son tener refuerzos o ayudos pero evitar que sus coaliciones son enemigas con tu y pueden atacar tu capital o pantheon

Es muy dificil crear una real alianza de ayudo

PS : cuidado, estamos en le foro ingles, entonces hablamos en ingles aqui ;)

Amigo PETITJOUEUR3 se que este es el foro ingles pero en español es como mejor me espreso ;).

26 September, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

elias said:

No, allied Coalitions cannot defend your Capital. However you can coordinate attacks against the aggressor and wear them down with joint effort. Or, as Petitjoueur said, simply secure friendly relationships to decrease the number of threats your Coalition is facing.

Amigo DIMITRI se que unicamente puede tener tropa en una capital aquel que pertenece a esa coalicion.

El que todas tus coaliciones aliadas o amigas ataquen a los agresores no impedira que cualquiera pueda bajarte la capital, me imagino las carcajadas que daria un tal POB si le atacaran los jugadores de todas las coaliciones para tratar de intimidarle.

Mientras no se cambie el sistema y cualquiera pueda atacar a cualquiera no hay manera de estar seguro de que no te bajen de nivel la capital en una coalicion que no sea TOP, la unica manera de que no te bajen la capital sera tenerla en nivel 5.

MariusAdmin
Oct 2, 2017, 07:3110/02/17
09/04/17
Elias, unfortunately there is nothing I can add on the matter. For the time being that's our view of the situation and if that changes, it will not be in the near future.
Oct 23, 2017, 18:1310/23/17
Oct 24, 2017, 07:52(edited)
07/17/16

UPDATE:

I have discovered the "REAL" reason Plarium will NOT be addressing these unbalanced game play issues for "fair" gamelplay.

They have SOLD the game! ALL of their games, to a Company called Aristocrat on August 10th, 2017.

The agreement was that Plarium's management team, who have a proven track record of successfully growing the business, have agreed to retention and deferred consideration arrangements and will stay on, Plariums CEO and co-founder of Plarium, Avraham Shalel, will continue to lead Plarium post acquisition, and an earn-out arrangement payable to Plarium shareholders following the end of calendar years 2017 and 2018 respectively. Plarium is a privately owned free-to-play mobile, social and web-based game developer. Plarium is headquartered in Herzliya, Israel and has over 1,200 employees across five genre-specific studios as well as multiple offices throughout Europe, Israel and the US.

You can read the Article AND a game review here:

ARTICLE: https://www.publicnow.com/view/4F2B482E4D392F4B41903CDD9A9651EE63A9B14C?2017-08-10-00:30:11+01:00-xxx5588

GAME REVIEW: https://www.f2p.com/sparta-war-empires-good-bad/

It's a SHAME that GREED has ruined such a popular game!

Oct 23, 2017, 21:2110/23/17
12/15/15

It does not work so many things in the game that it is no longer solemn.

Fraud on packages you can buy

Persian positions are a fraud

There are cheats in cases where you can do more than 10

There are cheats where you can leverage the unit limit at attack to capitals.

ect.......

MariusAdmin
Oct 24, 2017, 07:0610/24/17
09/04/17

mygame1962 said:

UPDATE:

I have discovered the "REAL" reason Plarium will NOT be addressing these unbalanced game play issues for "fair" gamelplay.

Your information is simply incorrect, I am afraid. Plarium retains all rights to the games that our company created and will continue working on all our projects. Furthermore, the answer to this particular request has been given many times in the past, so claiming that Sparta was sold out because it did not change recently has no logical basis in it. 

In regards to alleged cheating, Ops, we do not tolerate it in our games. If a cheater is reported, Support will be investigating the issue and dealing with the matter. Same applies to Persian Position - many players are very successful at beating them and have a working strategy. If you are having issues it is best to look up guides online or speak with those players. I am not certain what fraud you refer to with packages, but if you had a problem with in-game purchases our Support team will be more than happy to help you.